70

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Matsuda explained the most important things and Mao listened without interrupting him. “I see, that's what's going on right now,” he muttered while tapping his finger against his jaw line. “I assume that they haven't made a decision about the current situation as for now?” Sehun shook his head, before he answered, “No, at least not for now. They will wait for the investigations. At the moment, there is nothing we can do.”

There was a small silence where everyone of them was deeply in thoughts. “I should go catch up with the others now,” Sehun suddenly said, as he bent down to pick Siyeon's shirt up. “I will come visit you later on, to see is Siyeon is fine,” Matsuda suddenly threw in and Sehun narrowed his eyes lightly, but then he nodded, turned around and walked away. A sigh came over Matsuda's lips, but then Mao laid his arm around his brother and pulled him down a bit. “Tell me, do you have a crush on our dearest Siyeon? I know you quite well little brother, so denying it is futile.”

Even though they were brothers, and even though Mao was the older one, Matsuda often was quite annoyed by his older brother's behavior. There was one thing though he couldn't deny though. Mao was an incredible skilled healer, and he wasn't just a healer, he was an Influxor, someone who was specialized on everything regarding the lines and the power that the Mageíya hold. It was difficult to rank doctors, but if they had to be ranked, the Influxors would stand over the normal doctors.

Matsuda flushed slightly but didn't answer anything and Mao would have even more, if Nezumi wouldn't have interrupted them. “Enough you two. Matsuda, we have to meet Mori. She just sent me a message.” Immediately, Mao let go of his little brother and stepped back. “Go, you two. I have talk with Yixing about all this. Well then, see you around.” He turned around, waving his hand a bit, while Matsuda sighed loudly and shook his head. “Really, my brother is incredible in the one or in the other way.”

-

It was completely silent as the four of them walked towards the mansion, Siyeon still clinging onto Chanyeol's back. It was so awkward and Siyeon knew why. It surely must have looked so strange to see her half , sitting on another man's lap and holding on him like they just had . “Between you two... nothing happened, right?” Chanyeol suddenly asked Kai immediately elbowed him. “Nothing happened, really,” Siyeon muttered into Chanyeol's neck and looked down.

She was not exactly ashamed but it hurt a bit, the thought that they could think differently of her now. “Even though nothing happened, you really could have the courtesy to not do it in open public. Have you ever thought of other people? Well, it was to be expected though that you wouldn't think of something like that,” Baekhyun suddenly threw in. Kyungsoo whacked his head quite hard. “It wasn't her fault, you . Mao could have bring her to another place as well, so don't blame her,” Kai growled and Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.

“She could have killed someone else with her sudden power outburs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter