65

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai woke up suddenly, so as if someone had hit him but as he looked around, no one else besides him was in the hotel room. He couldn't explain why he had woken up so suddenly, but whatever the reason was for that, it left a bitter aftertaste in his mouth. With a sigh, he stood up and left his room, not caring that he only wore a pair of boxers. “Why are you awake?” What surprised Kai the most was that Sehun was awake. “I could ask you the same,” Kai grumbled and sat down on the ground.

“I couldn't sleep. Something kept me awake.”

So, Sehun as well, Kai though silently by himself. “What do you think if today's meeting?” The question wasn't necessary actually since Kai knew what Sehun thought of the meeting. The fact that someone had attacked the temple in Greece was something very worrisome but aside from that, they both were very miffed, mostly because of their fathers. Kai's father was a notorious womanized and Sehun's father was... well, Sehun's father. “Why wasn't she there today?”

From the corner of his eyes, Kai could see that Sehun stiffened but his expression remained the same. “Don't ask me. My old man didn't say anything either, “Was the only answer Kai would get from Sehun. It wasn't unusual that there was a heavy tension between a Mageíya and their children, even though there were always exceptions, but the relationship between Sehun and his father was really bad. Kai and his father didn't have a perfect relationship either but it still was better than Sehun's.

“Man, you really need to settle things, that can't go on for forever, you know?” A snort came over Sehun's lips but his grin was rather grim. “Look who's talking. Do I have to remember you that you are the father who always rubs the mistakes of his miserable son into his face?” It was Kai's turn to grin grimly now and the two of them would have continued, if Chanyeol hadn't interrupted them. “The two of you stop. This is ridiculous.” Both Sehun and Kai rolled their eyes as their tall friend came out of his room with a look of dismay on his face.

Unlike his two friends, Chanyeol had a very good relationship with his father, even though it consists a lot of bickering with each other. Nevertheless, the trust they put in each other was could be seen very clearly. “You are all too loud,” Kyungsoo's voice suddenly could be heard and the remnant three turned around to him. “Couldn't you guys sleep as well?” Kai asked and Chanyeol nodded. “Something suddenly woke me up. I don't know why,” he mumbled and Kyungsoo agreed with it. “I wonder...,” Sehun muttered absentmindedly.

-

Siyeon woke up, hot tears running down her face, and she was awake immediately. Heart beating faster and faster, Siyeon wanted to stand up but she decided not to do it. Her breath was like a staccato beat on its own, and the unsettling feel inside her didn't disappear. That song? Whose voice had it been? Why did it suddenly appear in her dreams? Confused, Siyeon stood up, rubbing her arms to make the goosebumps go away.

Instinctively Siyeon grabbed her cell phone but then she hesitated. Which number should she dial? Ara's? Iori's? Sehun's?”

Her fingers started to typed the number she had typed so many times that she didn't need to think about it. “Siyeon! Hey!” Irori's bright voice welcomed her, ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter