60

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Absorbed in his thoughts, Sehun tapped his fingers on the arm of his chair while his gaze wandered off to the sleeping Siyeon again and again. Just like him, the others kept looking at her as well. After the breakfast Siyeon had fallen asleep immediately, and now she laid on the biggest couch, her legs pulled up, her body barely visible under the huge blanket. “That doesn't make any sense, like at all,” Chanyeol grumbled and shook his head. He and Kai sat the closest to Siyeon but they didn't dare to move.

“This is something you can't learn just like that. Someone must have taught her that. There is no other explanation.” It was quite surprising that Baekhyun took part in their conversation, and that he actually had stayed the whole time over. Nevertheless, his expression were grim, so as if he was rather displeased about Siyeon sleeping in their dorm. “I have to agree though. This is... I don't have any explanation for that,” Sehun admitted.

“If we are honest here, really honest here, we know nothing about her. She came here because someone allowed it. A Mageíya, growing up in the human world without the knowledge of our society. Doesn't that sound fishy? Who is she? Who wanted her to be here? What does that someone wants from her?” Baekhyun probably had more questions but Kai raised his hand and Baekhyun immediately silenced. “I send people to investigate this but up until now they haven't found anything. They are watching her family as well, but there aren't any signs that those are Mageíya. They are normal humans, as far as I know.”

Sehun had played with the thought to do that as well but he haven't done it up until now, and it seemed like it wasn't necessary. “What do we do now?” Chanyeol asked, his fingers rubbing a few streaks of her hair between them. “I think there is nothing we can do, unless we want to involve our families directly, which I doubt any of you want.” Kyungsoo's words were reasonable and there was no one who talked back. “Still, I am a very curious about her, though I can't tell if that is a bad or good feeling.”

There was a short silence, before Kai spoke up again. “Why do you dislike her so much, Baekhyun? What did she ever do to you to deserve your hate?”

Baekhyun's lips turned a thin line and he looked like he had to suppress his anger. “I don't dislike her.” Those words came over his lips so reluctant that he sounded quite the opposite from what he just had said. “Sure, and I am a freaking puppy,” Chanyeol mumbled while Baekhyun looked like he would kick Chanyeol at any minute. “Then why do you seem so angry? She's not like any of us.” Sehun knew why Baekhyun was so angry, they all knew, and where his distrust towards women came from.

They all knew it very, very well, even though they didn't talk about it.

“You should put your grudge against her to rest. She doesn't know and she doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter