51

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Siyeon accidentally let go of Sehun's hands, she fell. This time, though, there was no water around her and no forest under her. She simply fell into the endless pit of the blue sky, which was around her and through the clouds, which occasionally appeared. She fell so fast that she couldn't even scream for help. She knew that the fall hadn't been that long but it was very fast and it got even faster. The wind howled in her ears, so loud that it was really painful. “Got you.”

Her fall stopped abruptly, too abruptly and Siyeon gasped for air while Sehun pulled her up. He held her tight, his arm wrapped around her waist while he pressed Siyeon against his body because they stood on nothing but air. “Are you okay?” he asked and Siyeon nodded, unable to say anything. “Your hair looks funny though.” If that was an attempt to cheer her up then Sehun had failed terribly because Siyeon didn't feel like laughing at all.

“It standing up on every side.” Siyeon gave him the most flabberghasted expression she ever seen on her face and he bit his lip not to laugh. “I know that!” She called out with trying to keep her movements to a minimum. Her hands clutched his shirt tight while she looked down first and then up.

There was nothing besides the endless sky, blue, bright and clear. “I thought your house is a sky castle but there's nothing here,” Siyeon asked with a tiny frown while Sehun carefully put her down on her own feet. Immediately, Siyeon wrapped her arms around his neck and stared at him with wide eyes. “You can't drop me, I will fall!” she nearly shouted at him and Sehun was close to laughing out loud. A chuckle came over his lips and he shook his head, as if she would talk nonsense.

“No, you won't. You can stand.” Carefully, Siyeon placed her feet in front of Sehun's and he was right, she didn't fall. Like him, she could stand on the air that surrounded them and she immediately remembered Kai's core world where she had been able to stand on the surface of the water as well. “Oh,” was the only thing she could say, before dropped her arms with the embarrassment clearly visible on her face. Sehun still had his arm wrapped around her but as he turned around, he let go of her. “My sky castle, do you want to see it?”

As Siyeon nodded, Sehun smiled, though she couldn't see it. A small wind came up, which let Siyeon's skirt flutter lightly, so that she had to pull it down at the hem. A shadow fell over them and her jaw dropped immediately. It really hadn't been a lie or an attempt to brag as Sehun had told her that his core house was a sky castle. A huge bank of clouds approached them, the clouds huge and majestic piling on top of each other. They were tinted in colors of white and a light gray and so was the castle.

Sehun and Siyeon flew upwards, so Siyeon could take a closer look at the cloud bank and that what were the heart piece of Sehun's core world, his own house. It was a huge palace, not a castle, with high towers and peaked vaults. The main building of the palace was a squared building with two staggered dome ceilings, whereas the last ceiling, which was also the biggest, stood on something, which looked like an extra added square. It was a majestic construction but at the same time it looked so light and fragile and so very beautiful. There were huge, arched portals all over the building but on a second glance Siyeon noticed that those portals weren't portals, they were the windows.

Just like Kai he didn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter