46

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Siyeon! Siyeon wake up!” Ara called out but there was no reaction. “Siyeon!” she called once again while Kato checked her pulse. “Heartbeat is normal,” he mumbled, as Matsuda pulled both of them back. “Don't come near here. Whatever her dominating element is, it defended her instinctively and it still doesn't rest.”

It wondered Sehun a bit that Matsuda could feel it as well. The power pulsating inside Siyeon's body; the power which had been suppressed for such a long time. It was like with a glass bottle of water, which got put in the fridge. Someday it simply exploded. Though it didn't happened to that extend with Siyeon, Sehun was very sure now that whatever had happened had triggered her power. The question now was if she could hold that power, or would that power disappear again. “Ara, is that blood?” Hikari called out with a horrid expression.

“She's injured. I give a crap about what power she has.” Ara jerked herself away from Matsuda but got stopped by Sehun again. “Let me.” that was the only thing he said before he walked towards Siyeon. He picked her up carefully so that she could rest her head against his shoulder. “They hit her with something hard.” The blood was sticky, slightly crusty but there still was blood coming out of the wound.

The power inside her pulsated heavily but suddenly it drew back, so as if the power never existed. Siyeon gasped for air and Sehun knelt down so that she could sit up. A loud scream came over her lips, tears ran down her face. Siyeon struggled heavily in Sehun's arm and nearly hit him, if it wasn't for Matsuda who got a hold of her hands. “No, please! Don't!” Siyeon screamed horrified and Matsuda and Sehun looked at each other. Whatever had happened, it had terrified her so much that she couldn't even differentiate between them and the ones who had hurt her. “Siyeon, it's us. Everything is fine now.”

Matsuda tried to calm her down but she didn't listen to him. “No! Get out of my head! Get out!!!” Her whole body trembled heavily and her eyes were clouded, so as if she wasn't even there. “Siyeon!” This time it was Sehun who yelled at her and she immediately stopped every struggle. She stared at him with big, fear filled eyes but as she blinked her eyes were clear. “Sehun?” she whispered and he let out a sigh. “Who else should it be,” he muttered nearly inaudibly.

Siyeon turned her head and looked at Matsuda who still hold her wrists with his hands. “What are you guys doing here? What happened? Where am I?” she asked confused but no one had to answer because the memories came back all at once.

The man with the mask, the light, the pain, the dance of colors, the explosion and then... nothing. “Siyeon, can you remember something?” Matsuda whispered and Siyeon told them everything she knew. “I... I don't know. This is the last thing I remember and...” She stopped because her body started to shake again. Something scared her so much that it paralyzed her body but Siyeon couldn't name what that fear was. She couldn't remember. Nothing. “It's fine, Siyeon. We should treat your wounds first. Can you stand up?”

Siyeon couldn't. Her legs didn't want to move at all and she felt so helpless. “Hold on tight, okay?” Just like before, Matsuda lifted her up like a bride and this time Siyeon didn't struggle. “Nezumi take care of everything.” Sehun stared after Siyeon and Matsuda and he had the strange feeling that he had missed something there. “He surely has a thing for her,” Kyungsoo muttered and Sehun narrowed his eyes. “Huh?” he said and his friend rolled his eyes. “You are so oblivious that it is nearly sad.”

Kai could see the confusion on Sehun's face and he let out a sigh, before he decided to follow Matsuda and Siyeon. The two of them sat at the harbor, the tall blonde taking a look at the wound at the back of her head right that moment. “It looks worse than it is.” Kai heard Matsuda saying and as he bent over a bit, he agreed on it. “Let me take a look at this. I have a few healing abilities.”

With a nod, Matsuda stepped back so that Kai could take a look at the wound. “Man, that gave us a scare. Ara was really upset and I think she still is, considering that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter