39

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The happiness coming from Siyeon was nearly tangible and Kai asked himself how could someone be so happy over such a small thing like that. With his thoughts overtaking his mind, Kai let go of Siyeon and stepped back. The window was an art on its own with filigree silver ornaments and very little details. It was not quite big but it probably wasn't the smallest either and their surely was enough room for Siyeon to grow. What was important now, for Siyeon, was to find out what her dominating element was.

“This is not enough though. Exams are in two weeks and you will fail if you can only do this much. You have to be capable of doing the things we have learned during our practical lessons.” That contained the shield and the lower attacks and Siyeon couldn't do neither of them up until now. “It wonders me that your house disappears like that. I wonder....”, he muttered silently while tapping his fingers against his chin. “Can you try to create another window?” It would be heard, very heart but Siyeon tried her best.

Only with a lot of effort Siyeon created another window on the wall next to the one before. Exhausted, she sat down on the ground and Kai chuckled. “You do better than I've imagined,” he said, highly amused by everything. The triumphant feeling still lingered in Siyeon and her smile didn't disappear from her face, even though she was tired.

It wondered Kai that one person could be so happy about something small like that, but Siyeon seemed to be genuinely happy about her achievement. “It is exhausting though,” she said while letting out a long sigh. Someone suddenly knocked against the wall from outside and Siyeon jolted up. She hasn't even noticed that someone had entered her core world and it frightened her that people easily could enter it, considering that another Mageíya could finish her off just like that.

“It's me, Sehun.” Surprised, Siyeon looked at Kai, who shrugged. Hadn't he said that Sehun was away? “Come out, you need to see this.”

Since Siyeon didn't know how to create a door yet, and so she needed the house to disappear again. Sehun stood right in front of her, his arms crossed in front of his chest, his gaze focused on her, before he looked at Kai. “'sup? How is it going?” he asked his friend, who grinned widely. “She did make progress and she is better than I have thought. At least she can make windows now, even though they look tiny.” Siyeon had the urge to stuck out her tongue as she heard Kai's words, even though it would have been something very childish to do.

A strange expression appeared on Sehun's face, but it was only a split of a second before it disappeared again. “I wonder why you haven't notice your change yet.” There was even a tiny, nearly unnoticeable change in Sehun's voice but Siyeon wasn't so sure about. Maybe it just had been her imagination toying with her. What was sure though was that there had been a significant change in her core world.

There was a huge lake amid the blackness and the chaos, and it seemed strangely out of place, but somehow it fit again. “Oh wow, that wasn't there before,” Kai muttered surprised as he stepped closer to the lake, which was calm and beautiful. The water was deep blue and so cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter