4

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quite unbelievable that it was possible for such a huge crowd to be completely silent. The guy with the blonde hair at the podium knocked at the microphone carefully, before he cleared his throat and bent forward a bit. “I welcome you new students of Prosperity High. My name is Han Matsuda and the Student Council's president's right hand man and overall secretary. You can call me Matsuda, or Matsu and if you have any questions, you can come talk to me, or if you have any problems.”

A chuckle came over his lips and his smile softened. “I know that this school has a certain reputation and it would be nice if you wouldn't stain it with any stupid actions and...” Siyeon only listened to Matsuda half-heartedly. She tried to get a glimpse of the blonde guy but it was quite hard since a lot of people, especially the guys, were a lot taller than her.

Someone behind her suddenly cleared his throat and as Siyeon turned her head, she saw that the person behind her threw her an angry and arrogant gaze. “You should try not to attract attention here, not when everyone is around.” Hikari suddenly said while glancing around. As Siyeon raised her brow, Hikari pointed with her head at some students, which glanced at them.

“Not everyone is nice here and some are really... troublesome. You shouldn't mess with them.” It was a small warning, whereupon Siyeon frowned. She didn't ask though because right at that moment she managed to get a glimpse of that white haired guy's profile. He had a pretty handsome side profile, which got ruined by the bored expression on his face. But... there was also something else in his eyes. Emptiness? Siyeon wasn't quite sure but maybe she was just hallucinating.

“Who is that guy?” Hikari tilted her head slightly but in that moment the students in front of them shifted slightly and blocked the view. “Which guy?” Siyeon shook her head and turned her attention to the speaker again. “From tomorrow on you will live in dorms. Today, you will go back home, get your things and return tomorrow. School will officially start next week on Monday. Use this week to get used to the school and its environment. Learn the maps so that you don't get lost.”

Anotehr chuckle came over his lips and he leaned back. “The plans with which person or persons you are in a room with will be hung up by tomorrow on the big board at the entrance. They will not only show you with whom you are roomed, but also in which wing you are in. If there aren't any questions, then you are allowed to go now. From tomorrow on, the school will be your home. I hope you will have an awesome time here.” The way Matsuda stressed the word 'awesome'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter