34

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon let Matsuda carry her to the infirmary where she fell into a state between sleeping and being unconscious. Sehun's lesson had exhausted her to the point where her limbs wouldn't even listen to her anymore and Mr. Zhang had told Matsuda that she needed plenty of rest. For two days Siyeon slept straight without waking up and during that time Ara and Hikari had visited her frequently, along with Maél, Kato, Matsuda and Nezumi.

“Mr. Zhang did a very good job. There are no scars,” Hikari whispered, her face pale of worry. She feared that Siyeon wouldn't wake up anymore even though Ara had told her that that would be completely impossible. “I hope she wakes up soon,” Maél whispered and folded his hands into each other while Kato patted his shoulder. “I told her she should call me when she has problems. I should have told her to call me to pick her up.”

He partly blamed himself, though Ara had assured him that it wasn't his fault at all.

Siyeon heard of all of that and as she opened her eyes, she saw her friends and even Matsuda and Nezumi. “I wouldn't have called you anyways,” she whispered and everyone turned around to her. “Siyeon!” Hikari called out and nearly squashed her to death with her bear hug. “Siyeon! Oh god Siyeon!” she called out and Maél had to pull her away from Siyeon. As he got dragged back, Siyeon could see tears in her eyes. “You stupid idiot!” someone called out. Ara sat next to her on the bed in the next second, her face not facing Siyeon at all.

“I know that I am an idiot.” Ara punched her shoulder softly but then hugged her very, very tight. “You worried us, Siyeon. Matsuda told us what happened and we immediately came to see you,” Kato said with his very soft voice. Matsuda stood up, towering over everyone and Ara and Hikari moved back as he sat down on the chair next to Siyeon. “We punished the students,” he told Siyeon with a very serious voice. “You can take a look at them later, if you want.”

Somehow, an ominous feeling crept up Siyeon's back and a wry smile appeared on her face. “You didn't torture them, did you?” she whispered and Matsuda's eyes widened. “What makes you think that I or anyone else would do something like that.” He sounded a bit hurt, somehow and Siyeon immediately felt sorry for him. “You know, you guys are capable of everything, so it wouldn't wonder me,” she whispered with a slightly bitter voice.

Mageíya were really cruel people, Siyeon had experienced it first hand. “Don't make such a dark face,” Matsuda whispered ad ruffled her hair softly. “Not everyone is like that and don't you forget that humans can also be very, very cruel? We are both quite the same when it comes to a few things, don't you think?” His words made her think and she realized that he was very right. Siyeon kicked herself because she had sounded like a narrow-minded idiot. “Sorry, you are right,” she whispered, looking away.

“Don't worry too much, please. Get well first, then we will meet again.” The blonde giant stood up and nodded at Nezumi. “Let's go. See you, Siyeon.” He shot her a smile, before he left the infirmary. “Is it only me or was there some definite tension between the two of you?” Kato wiggled his brows for which Siyeon wanted to slap him so badly. Instead of her, Ara slapped the back of his head while pushing him away at the same time. “He's an idiot sometimes... though I heard that he carried you in here like a bride.”

Right, Siyeon remembered that and she let out a sigh because Ara sounded as curious as Kato. “I think I had a cut on my leg and that's why he carried me.” Unconsciously, she flexed her leg up a bit, before she decided to sit up as well. “How long have I slept?” Siyeon asked after a while because she felt incredibly hungry and thirsty. “Two days. We thought you wouldn't wake up at all,” Hikari blurted as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter