27

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teacher for the dual class was... a male again. He was was fairly tall, as tall and he was incredibly good looking. Siyeon was sure that a lot of girls swooned over him, which wouldn't be surprising at all. What surprised Siyeon the most though was the fact that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were there as well. They were Warrior and Master, weren't they?

“I welcome you all, my name is Choi Minho. I will be your teacher for dual classes... but since you are all Ísos we will call this class P.E, physical education.” Two other female students grumbled and Siyeon could imagine that they weren't the type of girls who actually liked any kinds of sports. “You may think that your abilities are everything, which is not true. You also have to keep a healthy body. The stronger and healthier the body, the better your abilities will get.” Mr. Choi sounded so enthusiastic about this, though Siyeon believed that he was actually quite right. Since she had come to to the College's island, she hadn't seen a single person, who was obese.

“I heard that some of you here can't control magic.” Mr. Choi obviously meant Siyeon with that and as he looked at her, she was very sure of that. “You don't have to worry about that here in this lesson. This is a pure physical lesson, so no magic is allowed and if I see someone using magic here, you will be punished immediately.” A feeling of relieve started to spread inside Siyeon and she let out her breath with a smile.

Sports were no problems for her. She always had aced the P.E classes during Middle school and High school and she had participated in a lot of track and field and gymnastic tournaments. “Since the weather is still good, we will start with track and field. There will be different categories but we will practice the 800 m run, the 100 m dash, hurdle and high jump, and of course some martial arts. Yes, I know that some of you can't even jump over bush, but don't worry, you will learn it here.” Again, there was so much enthusiasm in Mr. Choi's voice that it annoyed some students.

“As for now, run a few rounds, then we will gather again, here.” The track and field field was huge and Siyeon was quite happy about that. She could run in her own pace and met the others only a few times for a short time. “Your sports clothes are here. Hurry up and get changed now.”

Since the two girls in the course, the rest were boys, weren't motivated, Siyeon rushed to the small cabins, got changed and returned to the field before the others even got changed. “Oh, you are fast. Well, you can start now.”

Siyeon couldn't even describe how happy she was that she simply could run. Running without thinking of anything or anyone, without caring for anyone. She always had been a very fast runner and she had incredible stamina. Besides sports in school and the hapkido and acrobatics, she also had gone jogging a lot. Siyeon already had finished her first lap, as the others came out of the small changing rooms.

“i thought you lost your ring,” Kai said with a raised brow and Sehun shrugged. “I lost it, and a small birdie found the ring again.” Somehow, Kai didn't know what to say to that, and so he simply shrugged it off. “Huh, she's already on the field?” Everyone followed Baekhyun's gaze and they saw Siyeon as well. “She's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter