23

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bullying started on Wednesday. On Sunday, Siyeon had spent her time in her room mostly and had thought about her situation. In the end, she had ended up getting a huge headache because she hadn't find any answer. Instead, there were only more questions and Siyeon had given up thinking about it. Monday and Tuesday had been pretty normal; normal in the means of how Siyeon was used to it. The lessons weren't quite interesting and she was as bad in math as ever, but she felt normal.

The only thing that was missing was Iori. Siyeon missed her very much but she hadn't had any time to contact her up until now.

A sigh came over her lips and Siyeon shook her head. Her locker was at the end of the ground floor of the main school building. The lockers were made of a whitened metal with blue lines at the edges. Her code was easy to remember and the door opened immediately. Just as Siyeon wanted to grab her book for theoretical magic, as a note fell out of the corner of her locket. With a small frown, Siyeon caught the note, which was folded in the middle. She was sure that she hadn't had put such small papers in her locket. A bad feeling started to grow inside her as she opened the note and her premonition proofed her right. “Twinkle twinkle little star, look how ugly you are... how childish.” Siyeon shook her head and crumpled the piece of paper together and threw into the bin. She grabbed her book, closed the locket door and turned around.

The hit came totally unexpected and Siyeon flew back. Her head hit the locker pretty hard and for a moment, everything was just a blur in front of her eyes. There was a small chuckle, devilish and contemptuous, but as Siyeon could see clearly again, there was no one besides her. Her heart raced fast, the adrenaline pumped through her body but her mind was a mess. She couldn't catch a normal thought at first but then she calmed a bit. Since no one could be seen, she was sure that he, she or they had used magic.

Still, even though she knew that someone targeted her, Siyeon was not prepared for the next hit. Again her head flew back and sharp pain shot through her whole face. Another hit, and then one more, then... there was nothing anymore. Siyeon panted heavily and though her face hurt incredibly, her mind was strangely clear. Whatever they had used to attack her, they wanted her to remember the pain clearly.

Something pounded in her head again and again and it only stopped as Siyeon felt something warm running down her cheek.

Blood. It was blood. The dark, red color was even more visible on the pale skin on her fingers. Siyeon flinched as she accidentally touched the cute. It hurt, the pain sharp and burning. The cut was not big, but very deep. There were voices coming nearer and nearer and as Siyeon looked up, she saw Hikari coming nearer. She chatted with a few students and as she saw Siyeon, her expression brightened at first, before her eyes widened in shock. “Siyeon!” she called out and rushed to her side.

“Oh god, Siyeon! What happened?” she whispered, shocked by the blood and Siyeon's lack of reaction towards the situation. “I don't know...” was the silent answer. The pain got heavier and heavier and everything suddenly turned upside down in front of her eyes. Hikari quickly caught her and supported her. “Let's search for Mr. Zhang! He surely can help you!” There were traces of panic in Hikari's voice but Siyeon barely caught them. Her mind star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter