183

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She grew up well, don’t you think?” Mr. Ibuski asked his old friend the gardener, who nodded with a satisfied smile. Tears glistened in his eyes but he quickly blinked them away. The gardener still remembered the times were Siyeon used to come to him all he time while he had worked in her families garden. She used to be so bright, happy and carefree but ow she seemed to be much more serious and stern. “She did,” the gardener whispered. He sounded proud but sad at the same time. “She had to grow up,” Mr. Ibusaki mumbled. “I know. I do know that. It’s just… unusual. By the way, did you accord her the certain something?” the garderner asked curiously.

The headmaster nodded silently. Siyeon knew what she had in her possession right now and he hoped that she would find it out later. He also hoped that no one would find out that she had that small stone I her possession. It would be disastrous if certain people knew she had it. “Let’s see how things will turn out, shall we?”

Siyeon was silent the whole way back to her dorm. Even her Warriors didn’t talk which was a bit surprising. Pýr was thoughtful, has gaze far away. Rui’s face looked like a mask while he walked a bit slower than the others. Only Kinji looked at her with his deep but secretive eyes. He seemed to know what was going in her mind and that thought was a bit frightening.

“So,” Siyeon said suddenly, “what do we do now? I think the gardener told you everything?” The question as so awkward but Siyeon didn’t know how she should start a conversation.

“Yeah. Yeah… he told us most of the things but I am sure there still are things he didn’t tell us. Like from which families we actually are and why your family chose us.”

The headmaster didn’t tell that Siyeon either. There still were so many secrets but she felt like the biggest secret was finally lifted. It felt like a big burden was finally taken from Siyeon’s shoulder. Silent tears rolled over her cheeks but she smiled as she wiped them away. She was a step closer now and that counted a lot already. All the missing pieces would come now one after anoher, atleast that was what Siyeon hoped the most.

“We will find that out as well. Together we can do everything, right?”

Siyeon sounded a bit too optimistic maybe but her words made her Warrriors smile. “Of course,” Rui chuckled amused. “So, what do we do now? Walz right into Takero’s house and asking him to give us the ing answers?” Pýr asked with raised brows but Siyeon only shook her head. “No, not yet. I think we should take some time to relax. So many things happened I just need a break. How about we take the next weekend off and go somewhere?”

That souded like a great idea and the three Warriors agreed immediately.

“I wonder…,” Siyeon suddenly muttered as she stopped walking while looking back at the headmaster’s office, “The headmaster told me that there are going to be some changes in the upcoming weeks for the rest of the school year. I wonder what he meant with that.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter