181

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was really scary to see that Kinji didn't flinch as Mao took care of his injuries. He only had a few cuts and scratches so it was nothing serious compared to Siyeon whose arm had been burned completely. “You guys are stupid. All of you, even you, Siyeon. I would have expected something... well, something but not this!” Mao grumbled while pointing at her already healed arm.

Siyeon was too tired to answer so she only nodded while leaning her head against Rui's shoulder. He put his arm around her to make her feel a bit more comfortable but she didn't manage to relax. While Mao kept on rumbling she tried to understand what just had happened roughly an hour ago.
Finally Kinji was back with her again. She still couldn't believe it but there he was, sitting in front of her across the room, his face the usual puzzle for her.

Other than that she had to think about Jooyeon. She was, after all, very pitiful especially with that kind of father. It was no wonder that she turned out to be like that

Then there was Kai. It bothered Siyeon a bit that he never mentioned anything about this whole fiance thing ex or not, but then again he might had have his reasons. She definitely would have to talk to Kai especially after the beating he had received from Hikari. She could only imagine how he felt right now, and it definitely was not a good feeling. In general, Siyeon didn't feel good at all even though she probably should have.

“Are you ing listening to me, Siyeon?” Pýr growled. His words startled Siyeon and she stared at him with wide eyes. He had asked her something but she hadn't listen at all. From the corner of her eyes she noticed that Kinji's face turned dark really fast. “Sorry, what did you say?” Siyeon muttered.
Pýr rolled his eyes but his voice turned softer immediately. “I asked you if you want to go to the principal's office right now or later, idiot.”

A cold wind rushed through the room, which doors and windows were shut tight actually, and everyone looked at Kinji immediately. Even though his face was straight his whole posture exuded a menacing aura.

“Stop it, Kinji,” Mao growled while hitting his head lightly before he turned his attention to Pýr, “And you should be more reasonable. I would never let you leave the infirmary right away. You stay until tomorrow at least. That is my final say as your teacher, doctor and Siyeon's boyfriend.”

Strange vibes spread in the room while the guys glared at each other, none of them willing to retreat. All of sudden they turned their heads towards Siyeon so as if they wanted her to make a decision. In the end she knew that Mao was right and they all needed the rest. “We will go tomorrow. That should be okay with everyone, right?”

Rather hesitantly everyone nodded and agreed with loud grumbles. “That's my girl,” Mao sighed. He quickly walked over to her and pecked her lips quickly, and even though Siyeon wasn't shy when it came to thinks like that she felt incredible shy in front of the her Warriors all of a sudden.
“Good. That should be all. I will be inspecting some destroyed school parts after that I will visit some other injured people before I come back to you guys. Rest and rest well.”

Mao left after he had made sure that he had healed every severe wound and after he had made sure that they really wouldn't leave the infirmary.

It was very silent for a whole while and even though Siyeon felt dead tired she didn't dare to fall asleep. She feared that if she would do that he three Warriors would kill each other instantly.
“How did you do that? How did you manage to cancel out Siyeon's attack?” It was Rui who suddenly spoke up, his question directly aimed at Kinji.

The latter only shrugged, seemingly not willing to answer at all. “I don't have to tell you that,” was the only respond Rui got and it was very clear that Rui didn't like Kinji's words at all.
“I'm curious as well. Neutralization, huh? I only know one family who has that ability and I know which family I mean. Say, what is your relationship with said family?”

There was no budging from Kinji, not even under Pýr's intense stare. The latter got seemingly angry and it was also tangible in the air since it started to heat up suddenly. The only one who didn't know what exactly was going on and what exactly Pýr meant was Siyeon and it annoyed her a bit that it became something normal that she didn't know anything. Even though she wanted to know more the thing she wanted the most right now was to sleep. “Guys,” she interrupted the intense staring between the her three Warriors, “can we please stop this now. I am exhausted and want to sleep.”

Her words worked like magic and the guys immediately turned their attention to her. The tension dissolved, and Rui ruffled her hair softly. “Sure, you are right. Let's get some rest before tomorrow. You of all people need it the most.”

-

At was late in the morning as Siyeon woke up because of the loud noises from outside. She still felt tired and exhausted but not as much as the day before. It took her a while to realize and see everything clear but as she was more awake and her senses seemed to function again she sat up... and Siyeon thought that she couldn't trust her eyes. However they did it, Pýr, Rui and Kinji had somehow found a way to sneak into the bed as well. To her right side against the wall was Kinji sleeping silently. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter