160

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...ra. Ara!” Siyeon called out as her roommate and friend didn't react. She even had to snap her fingers in front of Ara's face until she looked up. “What's wrong?
Since he hasn't seen Ara in the past few days, it had surprised Siyeon how tired Ara looked. “There is a lot going on in the student council. To be honest, things are a mess without Mori and there are some other students, who try to take over Mori's position. It's seriously nerve-wrecking,” Kato explained while Ara put some papers away.

She sighed loud, so as if she tried to sigh away her tiredness, before she looked at Siyeon.

“The worst is that we can't say who's actually targeting us. There are always a few students from different groups. They never would do that if Mori would be here since they fear her.”
That was something very obvious. Even though Siyeon had been quite busy with her own business and problems over the past days and weeks, she had noticed the commotion between the students.

Because Mori was so feared, no one dared to go against her and thus she made indirectly sure that there was peace and order among the students.

“Matsuda hasn't told me anything about this. Isn't he like... the right hand man of her?” Siyeon asked with a frown. “He has his hands full with other stuff. The festival is drawing nearer and he has to take care of the overall preparations, while Jun has to take care of the financial stuff and Norita helps him all the time since the two of them are a couple. Nezumi helps Matsuda most of the time and only I am left with the duty of taking care of those problem students.”

Well, she wasn't completely alone. Kato was there and helped her but he wasn't an official member of the council yet.

“Maybe we could help you?” Hikari suggested and pointed at Maél and herself. A smile hushed over Ara's face and she accepted the offer with a hint of relieve. “I am going to help as well,” said Siyeon but Ara shook her head. “I think you have enough problems to deal with, to be honest. I heard that you had dinner with Shigen and that you didn't find out much. Then there is this whole thing with Rui and Pýr being your Warriors. I don't even know what to think of this rumor,” Ara grumbled.

A strange expression hushed over Siyeon's face, an expression only Kato and Maél noticed immediately. Kato locked his gaze with Siyeon's. Tell her because if she finds out she is going to kick your because you didn't tell her personally – that was what his gaze was saying.

“Well,” Siyeon mumbled and Ara raised her brow. “Well, what?” she asked suspiciously. “It's not a rumor.”

From one moment Ara's expression changed from stern to surprise and disbelieve. “Come again what?” she shouted, not caring if she was too loud or not. “It's not a rumor,” Siyeon repeated again but Ara raised her head and shook her head rigorously. “I got that. But do you care to explain, please?”
Ara looked agitated and Kato had to pull her down and keep her down on the bench. “Ara, if you are shouting like that, I don't think that Siyeon will tell us anything,” Hikari reprimanded her softly.

Immediately, she calmed down a bit but her gaze was still as irritated and wild as before.

“You probably know that someone tampered with my memories and I have constant flashbacks. They are not coherent, more like memories of different events but they showed me certain things,” Siyeon explained.
“Things like that Pýr and Rui are your Warriors?” Maél asked and she nodded. “There was fire in one scene. Like a house burning down and then Kinji...”

Kinji's name slipped over Siyeon's lips before she could hold it back but it was too late. Hikari dropped her pencil, her eyes wide and even Maél and Kato looked quite shocked.
“What has he to do with you?” Kato asked carefully. There was a strange undertone in his voice and he threw Ara a gaze, which she replied. “Wait, why do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter