157

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giolla brushed over her arm again and again, which annoyed Siyeon a bit. She had fought against someone and she barely had won against her opponent. Now she was covered in bruises and scratches but it was nothing severe. “You should go and see Mao or Mr. Zhang,” Siyeon reminded her but Giolla only gave her a weird stare. “You are on first name basis with Mr. Han?” she asked instead.

No one of the students besides Siyeon and Matsuda was on the first name basis with Mao, and since Siyeon and Mao were quite close – well, they now were in some kind of relationship – she already was used to call him by his first name.
“Yeah... we are kind of friends. Really though, go see a doc. If you keep scratching, those will open up and get worse.”

Siyeon pointed at Giolla's arm but she only shook her head. “I'll be fine. Really.”

A sigh came over Siyeon's lips but she kept shut now since Giolla wouldn't listen to her anyways. She was quite stubborn but she had a very fragile side and she was not physically strong. The stubbornness was a result of the bullying and probably of the constant criticism of her family or other people, Siyeon guessed.
“Jesus, that hurts,” Giolla muttered but she finally put her hand down and picked up her notes for school.

Behind her, Siyeon saw someone quite familiar approaching them. A small pull of guilt went through Siyeon's heart as she saw Matsuda. She still remembered that evening she had spent with Matsuda and she still remembered with what kind of gaze Matsuda had looked at her.
And now there was Mao... what a difficult situation. At least Matsuda didn't know anything and it would stay like that for quite a while.

Next to him was another guy and Siyeon recognized his dorm-mate Matteo.

“Siyeon!” Matsuda called out and waved and the moment he called, Giolla turned around as well. Immediately, she turned back to Siyeon, a few curses leaving her lips. “What's wrong?” Siyeon whispered, a concerned frown on her face. “That guy next to the student council member. That's my older brother.”
For a moment, Siyeon's jaw nearly dropped because she never would have thought that Giolla and Matteo were siblings.

They didn't look nothing alike, except for the Italian part. He was shorter than Pýr and way more muscly and bulky than many others, and Giolla looked graceful and elegant and very fragile compared to her brother.
Not even the same facial features, they didn't even have the same features, so as if they had different parents. “Giolla, you know her?” Matteo greeted her with a surprised expression while pointing at Siyeon.

She didn't seem to be all too fond of her older brother but Giolla tried to put a friendly smile on her face. “Yeah, I know her. Siyeon... helped me out with a lot of things.”
Matsuda's eyes widened and he shot Siyeon a gaze, which she understood immediately. Matteo didn't know that his sister got bullied and he probably didn't know through how many problems she had gone until now.
How the heck did Giolla manage to keep all that from him, or was Matteo that oblivious towards his sister?

“What happened to you? Got into a fight? Did you win?”

Matteo sounded as bright as ever, whereas Giolla looked quite miserable. “He doesn't know anything?!” Siyeon whispered to Matsuda as he sat down next to her. “No, he doesn't. I don't know how those two do it but I am not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter