15

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun coldly ignored the gazes of his friends while they looked at him with big curiosity. “That was quite unlikely from you,” Baekhyun commented casually while turning to the next page of his book. “You know what my duty is,” Sehun said just as casually, whereupon Kai rolled his eyes. “Oh shut up. Duty blah, blah blah. Now tell me the real reason why you told her off.”

Seemingly confused, Sehun looked at his friend now. “Do you think I fear her?” Unlike most, Sehun and the others didn't fear Jooyeon at all. Up until now, he hasn't had any picture of her and he didn't know what to think about her, and if Sehun had to be honest, he could care less what happened to either Jooyeon or Siyeon. “I didn't say that. Well, whatever. It seems like the student council president just arrived.” The two girls couldn't be any different; they were both at the same height, and while the one with the pink hair and green eyes looked rather cool and intimidating, the one with the red hair and gray eyes looked like the sunshine itself.

Her joy and smile spread on other people, so as if it was highly contagious and as it reached Siyeon, she had to smile as well, though it felt very strange. It felt like someone hypnotized her or controlled her and forced her to ease up more. “Man, she is using so much magical power,” Kato grumbled while shaking his head. Now that he had spoken up, Siyeon noticed that neither Ara, nor Maél and Kato smiled. Even Hikari didn't, much to Siyeon's surprise. “Magical... whatever.”

Siyeon wouldn't ask too many questions now, since she still would be too confused by all the explanations they would tell her. “Is she the student council president?” As Hikari followed her gaze, she nodded. “Right, the one with the pinkish hair is the student council president. Her name is Utada Mori. The other girl is her second warrior and her name is Niya. We don't know her last name. No one does besides Utada-san.”

Utterly confused, Siyeon simply nodded and sat down on one of the chairs, which suddenly appeared out of the nowhere. Despite her expectation, Mori didn't sit speak up or hold any speech; she simply sat down and said nothing, though her presence was always tangible. “It feels like she always wants us to remember who the student president is,” Siyeon muttered, more to herself than to everyone else, but she wasn't surprise that Kato chuckled. “Well, do you think she has her position because of nothing? Of course she wants us to remember who she is.” He was right, Siyeon guessed.

“She really could tone it down a bit.” The voice came from behind and as Siyeon turned her head a bit, she saw that Sehun and his friend miraculously sat not too far away from her. This time though, he completely ignored her and it was Kai, who caught her gaze and winked at her with a big grin. Abruptly, Siyeon turned away again and Kai chuckled. “She is not only cute, but also interesting,” he whispered, whereupon Sehun didn't react at all.

“If you say so,” was the only thing Kai's friend said. “I think she's rather uninteresting,” Baekhyun said, his eyes still attentively reading through the lines of his book. “You find nearly every girl uninteresting.” A growl came over Baekhyun's lips but he didn't talk back to D.O, who had a smug grin on his face. “She's cute though, I have to admit that.” Chanyeol nodded, so as if he needed to stress his words more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter