151

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon never was so nervous in her entire time, and they still haven't left the college ground. She would only stay for dinner and after that a car would bring her back to the college. Chanyeol would stay with his parents until Monday for family reasons, at least that was what Chanyeol had told her.
Since she didn't want to crumple her dress, she wore her everyday clothes but she felt so incredibly under-dressed.

A nervous sigh came over her lips as she looked at the display of her mobile phone for the umpteenth time.

2 pm. It was exactly 2 pm and in that moment a car drove up the alleyway. It was not just a car, it was a sleek black limousine. Chanyeol's family emblem could be seen on the front door.
The driver got out of the car and bowed slightly, which surprised Siyeon a bit. “Is the young master not here yet?” he asked but Chanyeol popped up, a big backpack on his back.
“I am here,” he said. Sehun and Kai accompanied him and it seemed like they would come with them.

“We are just dropping them off at home,” Chanyeol explained as he got into the car.

Siyeon followed him immediately and the first thing she did was looking around because she never has sat in a limousine before.
Everything was so big and a tad too pompous but that was somehow to be expected from someone who came from an influential family. “This is a custom made limousine. My father owns some factories all over the world and they are specialized on rather safer cars than normal everyday cars,” Chanyeol smiled.

The door closed behind Sehun and Kai and seconds later the limousine took off.

“You don't have to be nervous. Shigen is a nice man,” Kai assured her with his usual cheeky smile but it never reached his eyes. Maybe he thought about his own father and his mother, who hasn't woken up until now.
She pitied Kai, who grew up without his mother, probably, and had to watch and endure his father's flirtatious, nearly lecherous behavior.
“Well, nice than the most mageíyan people in our world. Whatever he wants to talk about with you, consider yourself lucky that it is Shigen only and not someone else. And maybe he is willing to help you to find out more, because I don't think that he doesn't know that you are not from our society initially.”

Siyeon hoped that Kai's words would turn out to be true, at least a bit.

Anxiety spread inside her and she started to chew on her lower lip. What would await her? What would she take from this dinner? Maybe good, or maybe bad news?
“Don't think about it too much. You are not alone with this. We already told you that we will help you,” said Sehun with a soft voice.
It was surprising, but it was a pleasuring surprise. A smile appeared on Siyeon's face and she mouthed a soundless thank you.

During the drive, the boys talked silently with each other. Siyeon didn't participate in the conversation because he memory drifted off.

Off to Rui, Pýr and even Kinji.

“I am here! I am here!” a voice called. It was her own voice, Siyeon's voice and it sounded cheerful and playful. She hid behind a tree, which was so tall and majestic that even a tall man couldn't be seen behind it.
“Siyeon!” three different voices called out, coming from different directions.
Those voices were familiar and Siyeon recognized Rui's and Pýr's immediately. The third voice though was a bit unfamiliar and she couldn't match the voice to any person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter