146

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara hadn't told her who the tall guy with the long purple-blue hair was. She simply had shut down during their conversation but Siyeon couldn't forget about about him. Of course, his appearance had been very interesting but there was more. He gave her a feeling similar to... Rui and Pýr, as surprisingly as it sounded.
Did she kow him as well? Maybe...

“Siyeon,” Mao growled and Siyeon snapped. “What?” she asked him irritated and he let out a sigh. “What's wrong with you? Are you still thinking about your dream with Rui?”
This time, Siyeon managed to flush beet red and she gave Mao an angry stare. “Haha, funny,” she muttered and he grinned. “Of course it is funny. If my student has a dream and tells me about it, I will use every opportunity to with it. Siyeon, really, you should know me already,” he cooed while pinching her nose softly.

As he let go, his fingers softly brushed over her cheek and a gentle smile hushed over his face. “You look pale. Come to a check up later on.”
He didn't drop his hand, instead he cupped her cheek and waited for her to slap his hand away, which Siyeon didn't, much to his surprise. They were alone and Siyeon knew him for quite a while now, so she was used to his antics as well.

“Why should I come to check up? So that you can see me , erted old man,” she responded, partly joking, partly being really sarcastic. “You need to come because I am officially the college's doctor and if I say that you have to come for a check up, you better come. Besides, I haven't seen you in underwear for quite a while.”
As he wiggled his eyebrows, Siyeon slapped his hand away.
“You are as worse as ever, Mao,” she grumbled but here voice was soft. “Oh please, I am quite tame now, my sweetheart.”

He made a dramatic had gesture and rolled his eyes, which let Siyeon burst out in laughter. “By the way, where is Rui? He should fetch me up yesterday but he didn't came.”
A frown appeared on Mao's face and he leaned back a bit from the teacher's table. “I think Yixing gave him some extra work for school. Maybe he simply forgot. Even the most skillful soldiers are humans, in our case Mageíyas after all, aye?”

Mao had a point there and maybe she simply put too many thoughts into it. Maybe Rui really had forgotten her.
“Ah, Sehun!” Mao suddenly called out as he was Sehun walking past the class room. Sehun stopped and turned his head. As usual, he wore an empty expression on his face but there was something off. A bitter line grazed his lips and he looked extremely tired. “I have to go now. Sehun, you take care of Siyeon, understand? Don't forget, come to the check up later!”

With those words, Mao rushed out of the room.

And awkward silence spread between Sehun and Siyeon since she didn't know what to say. It had been a while since the two of them had been alone and she felt a bit uncomfortable – which hadn't has to do anything with his presence but with something else.
An inaudible came over her lips and Siyeon slowly stood up. The closer she came, the clearer the bitter line around his mouth became.

“What's wrong, Sehun?” she asked carefully but her only gave her a tired smile and shook his head. “It's nothing. I am fine, don't worry about me.”
His words were blatant lies and it seemed like he didn't even try to hide it, which was surprising. Before she could ask again, spoke that out what had worried her the most.
“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter