144

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It surprised Siyeon that Rui didn't come to fetch her up at all. She waited for about ten minutes but no one came. Not that it actually mattered since she also could go back alone.
There were a few students walking in the park but they all avoided her because of obvious reasons. Since the match against Sehun, Rui had gained quite the opportunity.

He had fought only one time more and of course he had won that one as well. Since then he had not fight at all, not counting that fight with Siyeon a few hours ago.
Surprisingly, the most students avoided her gaze and some of them respectfully nodded at her. Did they... accepted her?
Siyeon was no quite sure but it somehow felt good that at least some of them started to see her... not as some kind of dirt anymore.

Gradually, her mood rose until a smile curled up her lips. Siyeon was aware though that the most students respected her only because of Rui but she didn't care. Not now, she thought while she followed the path, which would lead her to her dorm district directly.
Her thoughts drifted off to various things but especially to that fight against the girl, from which she knew now that there had been two of them.

“Show it to me.”

Show what to her? What did Siyeon know? What did she see?

There was absolutely nothing inside Siyeon's head, at least she couldn't remember. Only blurred pictures, which she couldn't see clearly. The most of them contained people, at least that was what Siyeon thought.
If she was honest to herself, she was scared and frustrated. Scared that they were coming for her again, and there was no doubt that they would come again; frustrated because as much as she tried to remember something, she couldn't.

Who were her real parents then? To which family did she belong to? Why did something like this even happened? Who erased her, Pýr's and Rui's memory? Why did they erase them?

So many questions in her head and no answer to it. Angry, Siyeon kicked a few stones away until she realized that it didn't help at all. A sigh came over her lips and she gave herself a few slight slaps on the cheeks. “Get your head straight again,” she muttered.
Sadly, she couldn't do any research because she didn't have any connections in the mageíyan society and she didn't want to bother the others with it.

She was no one, no one important, so why...

“Hey, you.”

Startled, Siyeon spun around, only to look into dark brown eyes. The white blonde hair glowed in the dim light of the sunset. Sehun, Siyeon thought at first but then she noticed that the person was shorter than Sehun and that he had a friendlier expression on his face.
It was his brother but Siyeon couldn't remember his name. “Siyeon was your name, right?” he asked and Siyeon nodded. “You are Sehun's brother.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter