130

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokyong didn't wait until Marco opened the door for him, he simply entered but stopped in the doorway. The sight of a woman didn't bother him much and not even the sight of two but what bothered him was his old friend humping while he had other things to do. “Marco,” he said with a dry voice and his friend turned around to him while the women shrieked and tried to cover themselves.

A sigh came over Seokyong's lips and he pointed at the two women and then at the door. “You two, out. Now.” Fast, the girls wrapped thing blankets around them and left the room. Marco was seemingly disappointed and he laid down on the bed while letting out a sigh of frustration.
“You must be kidding me. Why are you disturbing me when I have something to do?” he asked Sehun's father, who summoned a chair and sat down on it.

“I thought we have talked about our situation, Marco. I don't think you have time to... around with those women, considering that your wife's condition isn't the best either.”
From one moment to the other Marco's expression changed and he sat up again. “I dare you, Seokyong, even if we are friends,” he warned Seokyong who only raised his brow.

“Says the one who doesn't care about his wife at all.”

If Marco wouldn't be , he would have hurt his friend by now. Instead, some of the pictures on the wall started to caught fire and they burned down slowly until nothing was left than ashes. The pain on Marco's eyes was clearly visible and for one short moment, Seokyong was able to see the broken man Marco really was.
“What is it?” he sighed eventually and Seokyong threw him a mobile phone. “One of Yixing's people found this.”

At first, Marco frowned but the he gulped and put the mobile phone away after he had taken a look at the picture. “What does that mean? First at the temple, now this?”
It was worrisome to see so many bad omens at once and he wasn't sure what to do now since they hadn't been in such a situation for several years now.
“I thought we destroyed them,” Marco frowned but Seokyong only shrugged his shoulders. “I think this says otherwise. I already contacted Shigen since I want his opinion on this matter.”

Just like it was his cue, Marco saw Shigen approaching his room, his brows slightly raised. “Maybe you should cover your , Marco,” Shigen chuckled and waved as a greeting.
While Marco pulled his blanket over his abdomen and his legs, Seokyong showed Shigen the picture with the hollow circle in the middle of it.
Shigen's expression changed instantly and his mouth turned to a thin line. “Is this for real?” he eventually asked and Marco nodded.

“You can bet on it.”

Seokyong noticed something on Shigen's face, something that he couldn't quite grab and understand. “Are you hiding something from us?” he asked and Shigen stared back at him with big eyes. “What should I hide from you?” Shigen asked back before he let out a sigh. “In times like these I would tell your everything I know and you know that.”

Despite his words, Seokyong didn't quite believe Marco but he let his old friend off the hook and simply nodded. “What should we do now? Should we inform Takero about this? He will find it out sooner or later anyways and in my opinion it should be sooner than later,” Marco threw in even though he was a bit hesitant about this.
Takero had every right to know about this but they didn't know how he would react to it.
“Then we should convene a secret meeting but not with all council members. I will send a message to Takero,” Seokyong said and stood up.

-

It was silent, as usual and only the sound of cutlery scratching over the plates could be heard. Mori wiped the sauce from the corner of her lips away gracefully and she put her hands on the desk again. “Father, what is going on in your mind?” she asked politely and Takero looked up. “Nothing. I'm sorry that I had to call you because of all this but your mother and I had to take care of things in England.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter