127

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shocked, Siyeon stared at Todd with big eyes. Her shield flickered for a moment, before it disappeared completely. “Say what?” she stuttered but Todd only chuckled. “You heard me right, I'm going to make you mine. I heard a lot of stories about you and they got me curious. God, you are even more beautiful and interesting in real life.” As his fingers touched her cheek, Siyeon finally snapped out of her dazzled state.
“Are you drunk? Or even worse, on drugs?” she asked but Todd shook his head.

Instead of answering, he wrapped his fingers around her neck and kissed her. The sound of a slap followed second after that and Siyeon kneed him into the stomach so that he had to back off. “Get your hands off of me and if you try something like that ever again, I will beat the crap out of you.”
Turning around on her heels, Siyeon turned around but Todd grabbed her arm and pulled her back. “Are you challenging me to a fight?” he asked.
Joy and excitement could be seen in his eyes and Siyeon was scared less. She never had seen such an expression on someone before. Not on Sehun, not on Kai, not on Rui, no one.

“I'm not challenging you to anything, I am just telling you to back the hell off of me and never touch me again,” Siyeon tried to open his hand by force but he didn't even budged. “Todd, let me go.”
Instead of letting her go, Todd pulled her closer again but before he could even try to kiss her, Siyeon punched him so hard that he went down to the ground.
“I said, let me go,” Siyeon growled, before she kicked him into the stomach. Todd ached but he managed to grab Siyeon again.

“You little .” The cursing came over Siyeon's lips before she could even hold it back but she also could care less about it. “For someone so slim, you really have a lot of strength.”
Siyeon's body suddenly felt incredibly heavy and her knees gave in. “What... what did you do?” she whispered as he caught her. “Nothing. Now listen, you don't have to fear me. What do you expect me to do? you? Hell no! I'm not a for heaven's sake! I just.. want to get to know you better.”

The madness and the exciting shine in his eyes disappeared and Siyeon saw into the depth of loneliness. Even though Siyeon saw all that, and she indeed pitied him, but like hell she would let him get to know her like that. “Are you kidding me? You want to get to know me better?”
Somehow, Siyeon managed to force herself out of whatever state Todd had put her in and she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer with narrowed eyes.

“Don't give me that .” A howling wind send Todd flying through the woods. As fast as Siyeon could, she ran towards the nearby park where a lot of people were. She hoped that Todd wouldn't dare to try anything when so many people where around.
Taking a few deep breaths, Siyeon tried to calm down, which was hard, very hard. “Make me his. Such a bull,” she whispered to herself but she couldn't stop trembling.

That encounter just now... Siyeon was scared. Really scared. Her feet carried her somewhere until she ran into someone. “What happened?” Rui whispered, his expression stern but cold. “What happened?” he repeated because he could feel and see how upset Siyeon was.
As he noticed the curious gazes of the other students though, Rui took her hand and pulled her away. They entered the main school building and got into the lift with the glass walls and Rui hit the top button.

“Where are we going?” Siyeon asked with a frown while Rui pointed upwards. “To the garden. You've ever been to the garden?” It was a hypothetical question since he knew that Siyeon never has visited that place.
During the drive upwards, Siyeon and Rui didn't talk but he saw how frightened she was. He hold out his hand and Siyeon immediately grabbed it.

His hand was warm and way bigger than hers and somehow she felt strangely protected by him. Something inside her recalled that she was familiar to this; to his touch, to his presence and to him being around her. Blurry pictures appeared in front of her inner eyes.
Rui saw them as well, saw exact the same blurry pictures and his grip tightened a little bit but not to the point where he actually hurt her.

“You saw it?” she asked him and he nodded. “I tell yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter