121

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flood of pictures didn't want to stop and whatever Siyeon tried to do, she couldn't force them back. More and more came and drowned her in places and with faces she didn't know. She nearly choked and as she tried to gasp for air, all she breathed in was colors. No sound came over her lips as she tried to call out for help. Another flood of pictures washed over her and pushed her down more and more.

That certain piano melody accompanied her the whole time but this time the melody sounded strangely distorted and disharmonious.

Someone called her name but the voice seemed strangely blurry just like everyone else. Though, she somehow could make out Rui among all this mess. Why was he here? Why could she see his face among all those pictures? He seemed younger though, a lot younger but it definitely was Rui. And... there was another face that constantly popped up in her mind but she didn't know him either. It was a young boy as well with pastel orange and ruby colored eyes.

The pictures got eaten by a wave of fire, which drowned Siyeon in it. Startled and gasping for air, Siyeon forced herself to wake up as the fire burned her alive.

“No! No! No!” she shouted out loud, kicking and punching the air as someone tried to hold her down. “Siyeon! Siyeon, calm down. Siyeon.”
She knew that voice from somewhere but whose was it? There were more voice, more voiced calling out her name again and again but they seemed to be so afar and not reachable.

The fire threatened to swallow her again as someone suddenly pulled her up. Strong arms wrapped around her trembling body and a warm and familiar scent surrounded her. A big hand carefully brushed over her hair and Siyeon closed her eyes again. This time, the pictures didn't come back and she took a few deep breaths before she opened her eyes.
Sehun's eyes met hers and the first thing she saw was his worry. He looked pale and sick, like he haven't slept for days.

“Siyeon,” someone whispered and she turned her head slightly, only to see Kai just as bad looking as Sehun. “Kai?” she whispered and his relieved expressions could be expressed with words. Backing off, Siyeon noticed that everyone was in the room and they all looked like they haven't slept for several days.
What Siyeon also noticed was the person who hold her in his arms was Rui. Immediately a few pictures came back into her mind but she couldn't see anything except for his face.

In this moment, the door opened and Mao came in. He looked tired and exhausted as well, even more than the others but a smile appeared on his face as he saw that Siyeon was awake.
“Thank god you are awake finally,” he sighed as Rui slowly released her. Rui didn't look at her directly, he glanced more than he looked but Siyeon saw that he somehow felt a bit... ashamed? Guilty maybe even? Because of what actually?

“How are you feeling?” asked Mao as he sat down on the bed. He didn't touch Siyeon; instead he kept a small distance to her, which was quite unusual.
“You all look horrible,” Siyeon managed to say, her voice croaky and rough. Chanyeol grunted, ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter