117

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, this dress is cute!” Hikari called out and pulled out a knee long, white dress. It was frilly, very frilly and the corner of Siyeon's eyes twitched slightly. It was a bit too frilly for her taste but it would fit to Hikari. She turned away a bit as she saw a dress that was more her taste.
It was not exactly a dress, but more like a slightly longer babydoll. It was a neckholder, the skirt consistent of different light layers. The upper part was made out of a solid textile, which was covered with a more sheer textile.

Siyeon pulled it out carefully but as she saw the price, she froze and wanted to put it away, as Ara saw the dress. “Oh wow, this is absolutely beautiful! And the slight violet tint is nice, too.”
A smile hushed over Siyeon's face but she shook her head. “It is pretty but I can afford it. Way too expensive for me.” Compared to the others, Siyeon was obviously poor.
Frowning, Ara looked at the price tag and let out a sigh. “Listen, we are friends, right. We are paying for everything you want today. Really, why do we have all that money?”

Even it was a nice gesture, Siyeon wanted to refuse. She was uncomfortable with borrowing money from her friends. “Don't look so damn gloomy and let us pay. You need a dress for the festival anyways. Those festivals are also there to show off, so you have to show off and you are a really pretty girl.”
Ara pinched Siyeon's cheeks, while Hikari managed to snatch the dress from Siyeon's hand. “Besides, you definitely need a new closet. Scht! Shut up! I won't accept a no!”

It was completely impossible to argue with Ara and Siyeon simply gave up. “Then let me repay it somehow,” sighed Siyeon. “Just win all your fights, okay, that would be enough for us.”
In the end, the left the shop with three bags everyone and they went to the next one right away. The next stop were shoes; all kind of shirts but Siyeon knew one thing. It was going to be expensive.
“Say, you and Maél, are you a couple?” Siyeon asked Hikari out of the blue.

The way he had laid his arm around her had spoke more than thousand words and now that Hikari blushed like crazy, Siyeon felt even more affirmation. Even Ara looked interested but something very reserved about her now. “Uhh... well,” Hikari slowly said and tried to back away but Siyeon immediately grabbed her and pulled her back. With a raised brow, Siyeon stared at Hikari until she started to talk.

“Okay, we are together... some kind of... I think,” Hikari mumbled and Siyeon let her go. “What? You are together but you are not together? Can't you make up your mind?”
Iori had the same issues and that quite often. She hooked up with quite an amount of guys but most of the times those relationships were half-assed ones. She couldn't make up her mind and in the end she ended up hurting herself more and more.

“It's not that easy! Really and it is mostly... my fault, not his.”

Hikari suddenly looked incredibly misery and Siyeon immediately knew that there was more to it. “Maél and I know each other since we were little children, just like the most Mageíya ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter