113

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Rui glanced at Siyeon at the same time and they saw the same worried expression on her face. Their eyes met at the same time again and in that moment, a shiver went through the earth.
“Why did you challenge me for this fight?” Rui asked calmly but he didn't let Sehun out of his sight. “Do you know the reason why? I don't think you have time to ask something like that.”
The attack came so fast that barely anyone managed to follow Sehun's movements. Dust flew up and covered Rui and Sehun.

“We should step a bit. It's going to be dangerous, believe me,” Kai muttered. As he tried to push Siyeon behind his body, she only shook her head. “It's okay. I think if it comes down to everything, I am pretty able to protect myself.” Even though she smiled, Kai could see the worry in her eyes. He didn't know though for whom she was worried. Sehun? Rui? Both?

The dust disappeared and revealed that the ground where Rui had stood before, had deep cracks fissures. Rui floated in the air, his arms crossed in front of his chest. “You knew that I would dodge it, right?” he asked Sehun, who smiled warily.
Sehun jumped back as Rui kicked after his head, and he saw the latter running after him only milliseconds later. Raising his arm in front of his body to defend himself, Sehun was quite surprised as Rui suddenly stopped. His expression was completely bland but in the next moment, Rui grinned. A huge whirl of fire suddenly broke out behind Sehun and the ends – they seemed more like spears – pointed at Sehun and they would burn him for sure.

The hissing sound of fire hitting could be heard but no steam could be seen. Sehun froze the steam to small blades, which he threw at Rui. There was a shield around Rui, which was barely visible. It should have protected him but it did not. The ice shards pierced the shield but turned into water the next moment.
“Tche,” Rui hissed as he wiped the blood from his cheek. A small cut could be seen on his face and a thin red line, from which a few drops of blood touched his skin.

“You haven't attacked me with your main element yet,” Sehun called out while he rubbed his neck, where his skin was burned. “Do you think I am stupid, pretty boy?” Rui snorted. As he dropped his hand, a cutting sound sounded from somewhere and Sehun suddenly flew a few meters backwards.
A strange sound came over his lips and he suddenly hunched. As he straightened up again, everyone could see that a long cut grazed his chest. It went from his shoulder down to his stomach.

Everyone drew a sharp breath and Siyeon's stomach twisted to a tight knot.

“You are a mean bastard. Wounding me so that its bleed like hell but it won't kill me,” Sehun growled but Rui only raised his brow. “You really think that I am stupid, huh? Come on, quit the act. You are not the type of person for something like that. It's pitiful to watch.”

A sigh came over Sehun's lips and the pained expression disappeared. In not even a second he attacked Rui again. A bright light flashed up in his hand right in front of Rui's face. The white light hid what happened from the others; Rui leaned forward, so as if he would run directly into Sehun's hand but then he duck down and kicked Sehun right under his chin.
The light scattered into into small bulbs and chased after Rui, who had caught his fall by rolling over the ground. With wide eyes, he buried his hands into the ground and a thick wall of solid stone rose up and shielded him. With a loud sound, the light bulbs burst through the stone, Sehun right behind them and the light dissolved before it could reach Rui.

Sehun rammed his knee into Rui's face, who fell flat on his back, only to get kicked again into the chest. Suddenly, Rui rose up, carried by the wind, which Sehun created. Lunging out, Sehun send a shockwave through Rui's body as his palm touched Rui's stomach. Like a bag of rag, Rui fell down to the ground, coughing up blood which splattered on the ground with a wet sounding sound.
“You are not bad for such a snotty brat,” Rui chuckled as he got up again. “Should we stop with the child's play and get serious now?”

As Siyeon heard those words, her stomach dropped to her knees and she tried to gulp down the unwell feeling inside , which didn't work though. She was worried about the two, Sehun and Rui because both of them were already quite injured and it would only get worse.
It was impossible to stop the fight now though. They would tear everyone apart who would stop the fight and Siyeon noticed the people who watched the fight; Jun and Norita were there as substitutions for the whole student council, Mr. Wu and Mr. Kim and heck, even the new student – Todd – was there.

Heavy shivers went through Siyeon as Rui's aura suddenly changed. It was like she looked at a raging demon, who still was calm though. Something suddenly flashed through her mind. It was small and slipped through the grasp of her consciousness so that she actually couldn't say what it had been.

“Then let's get serious,” Sehun answered. The wind around him seem to compromise to something deadly and sharp and everyone instinctively stepped away from him.
The ground split as their two aura's clashed and even the sky seemed upset. The clouds turned dark and a heavy storm seemed to come up. Thunder could be heard and lightning started to dance through the black clouds. Again, Rui and Sehun clashed and an impulse went through the air and knocked some of the weaker students out. “Who are you?” Sehun whispered. In his hand he hold a lance of fire, which burned Rui's face a bit. “Just a new student,” the latter answered.

He pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter