109

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud thunder crashed over the house and in that moment, Siyeon woke up with a heavy impact, a scream leaving her lips. Seconds later, her door flung open and Chanyeol and Baekhyun stormed into the room, followed by Sehun and Kai.
They found Siyeon sitting in her bed, her face as pale as a ghost. Her hands were clenched into her blanket and her whole body shivered. Kyungsoo searched the whole room after an intruder but there was none. Siyeon had been alone the whole time and so they could exclude an assault attack.

“What's wrong? Siyeon, talk to me,” Kai whispered as he sat down next to her. Up close, she was even more pale and with a worried gaze, he glanced over to the others.
She flinched as Kai tried to touch her but Kai didn't back down. This time though, it was he who flinched away from her, as a shock of electricity went through him.
“Siyeon, hey it is us, what happened?” Chanyeol asked and it seemed like she had heard him. Before she could answer though, a thunder crashed down over them again and Siyeon flinched so heavily, that she nearly jumped out of the bed.

Kai pulled her into a hug, not caring that she might shock him again but he hoped that she really wouldn't do it. “Fire, there was so much fire and, and... urgh, I can't remember,” Siyeon whispered with widened eyes.
A frown appeared on Baekhyun's face and as he looked at Sehun, he saw that he thought exactly the same. Maybe it all just had been a bad dream?
“People... there were people I don't know,” Siyeon whispered but her expression showed that she couldn't remember anything more.

“It's okay, it's fine. It was just a bad dream,” Kai assured her while he brushed over her hair. “No, it wasn't a bad dream... it was... I don't know.”
Again and again Siyeon shook her head until Kai decided to stand up along with her. “Come, let's not stay here. Let's go downstairs.”
Loud thunder could be heard and Siyeon flinched again. She couldn't even move out of the bed and it was surprising to see Siyeon that scared because she never had let them see any kind of those emotions.

With a sigh, Kai bent over and lifted Siyeon up while he carried her down, the others following immediately. “Was it really a bad dream?” Baekhyun whispered but neither Sehun nor Chanyeol were quite sure about it since it was always difficult to tell if it was a dream or a memory.

In the living room, Chanyeol lightened the chimney again and quickly, the warmth of the fire spread through the whole room. The warmth didn't reach Siyeon though because she was too absorbed in her thoughts. That dream... had it really been just a dream?
It hadn't felt like a dream at all and that was what scared her the most.

“What happened?” Kai asked her softly and Siyeon took a deep, shaky breath. “I don't know... there... there was fire. A lot of fire. I can't remember.”
Everything was a blur but everything was one fire. There hadn't been any sound, nothing, only fire and... death.
“Maybe we should call Mao or Mr. Zhang. Maybe they can trace it back somehow?” Chanyeol suggested. It was Baekhyun who shook his head at his friend's words.

“It's quite impossible to do that. Only special educated people know how to dreamwalk, if it hadn't been a dream, which I doubt, to be honest. But... why did you scream so loud. I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter