105

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights in the windows seemed warm and inviting and before Siyeon was able to knock at the door, someone opened it. “I felt your presence,” Sehun said with a small frown on his face. “Kai invited me since... well, I thought it would be a good idea to visit you guys. We haven't talked since the ball, right?”
For a moment, Sehun seemed to be completely stunned, but then he smiled gently and stepped aside. “Then come in.”

His smile was completely dazzling, Siyeon thought while she stared at him, before she gave herself a reminder and walked into the house. The others sat in the living room, except for Kyungsoo. He probably was in the kitchen since the scent of cookies, muffin and chocolate filled the whole house.
“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun grumbled but he got interrupted by Kai, who stood up immediately. His smile was bright and happy and he grabbed Siyeon's hands. Though, there was something flirting in his eyes and Siyeon tried her best not to smirk at him.

“You really came!” he winked, before he suddenly got pulled back by Chanyeol, who hugged Siyeon stormily. Since he had a lot of strength, he squeezed Siyeon a bit too hard and she gasped for air. “I am happy to see you as well! But Chanyeol... air!”
Someone hit him from behind and Chanyeol put Siyeon down on her feet again. “Geez, idiot, are you trying to kill her?” Kai growled and his friend looked down on the ground quite ashamed.

“Go and help Kyungsoo in the kitchen! Go!” scolded Kai the still embarrassed Chanyeol, who went without any back talk. “You guys are too harsh on him,” Siyeon smiled gently but Sehun only ruffled her hair. “He will be fine. Don't worry about him.”

They sat her down on the couch and gave her a blanket. “Muffins, cookies and hot chocolate should be ready soon. It's quite a nice surprise that you are here,” Kyungsoo called out of the kitchen. He seemed a bit busy since he had no time to peek at her.
“Something's bothering you,” said Baekhyun matter of factly and the others looked at her immediately. “Yeah, kind of. The fight today was quite intimidating and it is pressuring everyone. I though that taking a late night walk would help me to get it out of my head, you know?”

Even though Sehun and the others had seen many fights already, many fights between more powerful people than Mori and Norita, they couldn't deny that it had been a fight, which they wouldn't forget so easily.
“Don't let it get you too much. You won't see her fight any time soon anyways. You need your concentrations for your own fights. By the way, congrats to your first win. It was quite spectacular,” Baekhyun mumbled with a dry voice while he put his book on the table.

“Ah thanks. I was careless though. I somehow dislocated my shoulder a bit and something happened to my leg. Mao laughed at me because my shoulder had all kinds of colors.”

Kai's face darkened a bit as he heard Mao's name, showing how displeased he actually was. “Say, you and Mao, you are close, right?” Sehun asked while he sat down next to her. Much to Siyeon's surprise, he sat quite close to her though his face was straight and blank.
“I guess so. He helped me training and unblocked my lines and well... gave me good instructions. I am grateful for everything he did. He even provided me with new clothes.”
A chuckle came over her lips while she remembered the day where she had pulled Mao into a clothes shop on one of their few days off.

“Did he saw you ?!” Chanyeol suddenly called out and the blood shot into Siyeon's cheeks. “Chanyeol!” Kai called out while Sehun let out a sigh. Baekhyun looked quite disturbed and he shook his head at his friend. The situation turned really awkward until Kyungsoo interrupted them.
“Enough with the questions now. Everything's ready! Chanyeol light the chimney and turn on the music!”
Never before Siyeon had noticed the chimney until now and as Chanyeol snapped his fingers, a soft and warm fire started to burn in the chimney.

“Siyeon, ignore these insensitive pricks. Enjoy some fresh baked cookies and here is your hot chocolate. I added a few flakes of chili to make it a bit spicy. Don't worry, it really tastes good,” he winked as he noticed Siyeon's doubtful gaze. “It won't burn your throat or your stomach. He does that quite often, you know,” Chanyeol muttered as he sat down in front of her legs, so that he could lay his back against her legs.
For a moment, Siyeon was a bit irritated but then she shrugged her shoulders.

As she took a sip from the cocoa, her eyes widened in surprise. “It's good! So good!” she called out, which earned a chuckle from nearly everyone. “Then you will like my cookies and muffins. Chocolate strawberry muffin?” Kyungsoo asked and gave one to her. It was frosted w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter