Chapter 2

Latest Kill

Latest Kill: Chapter 2



Oh God! This isn’t good. Okay, okay… calm down Yong. It’s not the first time right? You can get through this… breathe. I stealthily untied my right arm. If she catches me, I’m sure as hell dead. She’s coming closer… hurry!

SeoHyun paced towards me slowly, DEADLY. You know, if she wasn’t holding a knife then I’d swear she’d be the hottest think I’d ever seen, but life doesn’t always go the way I want it to. Oh god, this isn’t the right time to be thinking inappropriately Yong, this woman is going to be the death of you! She’s so close… and I’m lying on the bed, thank god for bed covers!

“Don’t worry honey… all will be well.” The way she said it, it’s kinda creepy. Like in those horror movies. Yah~ My wife is hot but scary. Scary hot.

YES! I successfully untied my left. Now… how to untie my feet without her noticing, she reached into her apron pocket and guess what? She took more knives. I’m dead now.

As if on cue for my death, someone busted through the windows, making SeoHyun back up a bit. “HYUNG!” I heard them yell. THANK GOD.

They looked at me being tied up and back at SeoHyun who was holding knives. She backed up near the door when she saw CN BLUE. They went for SeoHyun while I’m here my feet still helplessly tied to the bed.

“You know guys. I’m tied to the bed here and all…” I said sarcastically hoping one of them would at least take the liberty of untying me.

MinHyuk smiled and pulled back ”I’ll do it Hyung.” leaving SeoHyun to JungShin and JongHyun.

MinHyuk quickly reached down in the pockets of his cargo pants and produced a knife. He quickly cut the ropes, ahhh finally. I stood up, wrapped the covers from my hips down just then, SeoHyun threw a knife at me! AT HER OWN HUSBAND! I moved my head a little to the left, the knife missed, grazing my hair and hitting the wall. Whew that was close. “YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?” I yelled.

“Trying to murder you hon.” She said sweetly not taking her eyes of JungShin and JongHyun.

JongHyun and JungShin were getting ready to take out their guns. SeoHyun brought out more knives, if JongHyun would make one wrong move you know being the hot head that he is, SeoHyun would take him out and JungShin would take SeoHyun out. It’s a no-win situation here and the place is getting heated by the second.

Unexpectedly someone busted through the door! Is that… TIFFANY AND SOOYOUNG!? Not them too! What the hell is happening?

Once they were in and caught sight of SeoHyun. They threw ball-like objects to the floor, it exploded and produced smoke. I didn’t know they people still sold smoke bombs…

The boys retreated to my side of the room and we huddled together anticipating an attack. But there was none. They disappeared…

“How did you know I was in trouble?” I asked the guys, it would be very impolite of them if they just wanted to bust my honeymoon. 

JongHyun checked the place and JungShin answered me “You weren’t answering your phone. We’ve been calling for hours! Its unlike you not to at least send a message back if you were THAT busy with your wife and I guess you were.” JungShin smirked.

“Yeah her killing you that is!” MinHyuk with his I-thought-you-were-gonna-die-if-it-wasn’t-for-us tone.

My wife’s an assassin. I shook my head. “She turns out to be a god damned spy. Would explain her toned body though.”

“Hyung you better read this.” JongHyun gave me a piece of paper, scribbled on it in SeoHyun’s handwriting is…





We’re coming for you.





“Get ready. We’re going back to headquarters.” I ordered my team.

“Hyung… Do you like still love her?” I haven’t expected MinHyuk’s question. Do I… love her? Yes, Yes I do. I thought she was perfect“Yes, I do.” I answered MinHyuk honestly but seeing his doubtful expression as if the words that came out of my mouth was a complete lie, so I continued talking, “but she threw me a FREAKIN’ KNIFE. That makes her an enemy right?” MinHyuk just nodded and went outside with the guys giving me time to wear something appropriate.

*SeoHyun-ah… Why? Was everything a lie?




*flashback



“Yongwah-yaaaahhh… Saranghae.” SeoHyun said in one of our dates at the park. It was spring and leaves were falling all around. She looked so pretty in her sundress.





*end of flashback




Tsk. I can’t believe she’s an assassin out to kill me. I shook my head. “It’s time to take you out now honey.”

I shuddered at the memory. She almost looked like the devil. Far from the girl I loved. Maybe she was just pretending all along and I fell for it. BABO YONG.

I wore some decent clothes and drove straight to headquarters with the guys. Our boss’s office was located at the 15th floor of the KSF (Korea’s Special Forces) building. We reported everything to our boss. He twirled around in his chair for a bit and stopped facing us. “I knew there was something fishy about that girl. You both happened so fast.” He said seriously. “I sent out MinHyuk to go intelligence to see what we can find about her and her “unnies”, he should be back by now.” 

I looked at him with a black expression. “You do realize that they’re after you right?” I nodded.

“Reality hasn’t hit me that hard yet; maybe some part of me still thinks that maybe everything was not just a lie and that she really loved me.” A tear dropping from my eye, I hadn’t realized I’ve been crying. I quickly wiped it off before anyone notices.

“YAH! SHE THREW A FREAKIN’ KNIFE AT YOU!” JungShin scolded me but saw my expression and his anger turned into sympathy. He whispered, “She’s the enemy now.” He’s right. Get it together Yong. You’re supposed to be the leader of this team. I just nodded to show my agreement to what JungShin said.

MinHyuk came back holding 3 folders. “I got it.” He gave us the folders and we huddled so we can read it together. We sat down at one of our boss’s couch.



We first opened SooYoung’s folder,



Birthname: Choi SooYoung
Birthday: February 10, 1990
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
Blood Type: O
Special Skills: Stealth
Has been part of covert operations in Japan and Australia, although she’s the tallest, she can be very invisible. You won’t even know she’s coming until it’s too late.




After reading, JongHyun threw his hands in the air in exasperation and said, “To think I had a huge crush on her. Way to crush my dreams.” We laughed at him including the boss.



Next, we opened Tiffany’s folder



Name: Stephanie Hwang
Korean Name: Hwang Mi Young
Birthday: August 1, 1981
Blood Type: O
Special Skills: Guns expert
Is fluent in English and knows Korean and basic Chinese, Japanese and Spanish. Used to travel around different countries just to collect foreign guns, this girl can blow your head off in minutes.



We were like ohhh… Fany.” We should make sure to stay far away from her when she holds a gun.



Lastly, SeoHyun…


“Are you sure you want to know hyung?” MinHyuk asked me, with trembling hands I opened the folder, dreading what it might contain.



Name: Seo JooHyun
Birthday: June 28, 1991
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Blood Type: A
Special skills: Close Combat
She would appear nice and friendly at first but that’s just it, when she’s close enough she could easily snap your head if she wanted to.




I closed the folder. “Their part of this group called the “generation” trained since birth in different skills. The generation have this assassin group called the “girls” partly because all of them were girls, SooYoung, Tiffany and SeoHyun were part of them. Beautiful girls, really, but deadly each with special skills.” MinHyuk added“We’re trying to know more about them and what they do but there are rumours that these girls know nothing about generation’s real agenda just pure assassins, trained to kill, maybe so if their captured they can divulge any information about their group.” Everyone in the room was silent digesting what MinHyuk said.


Until, my phone rang.


“Yoboseo?” I answered it not checking who’s calling knowing perfectly who it was.

“Hi honey. Are you going to come quietly with us or do we have to fight?” she said so sweetly I could almost sense her smirking on the other end.

“A fight it is then.” I said standing up. The boys and our boss looking at me, ‘who is it?’ JungShin mouthed at me, ‘it’s her’ I mouthed back. They all stood up, clearly on guard.

“HA. You better look at the window hon.” I heard the bitterness in her voice. The office was mostly surrounded by glass then I saw her along with Tiffany on the closest building to ours. I was right. She is smirking!

“This is bulletproof you’re looking at baby.” I said with confidence knowing they’re on a completely different building. I ended the call.

We stepped closer to the glass wall where we could see Seo and Tiffany. She put on some gloves and punched open the glass from they’re building. God, she’s strong. Tiffany ducked down and got something and like lightning she was fired at us nonstop with AS50 Snipe Riffle!

“GET DOWN!” I yelled at the boys…