oo7

The 7th Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAP ft. Ji Eun - Coma

 

☾oo7

 

Eun Joo

 

Finally, after crying so much which Baekhyun saw, I could finally say that somehow, the pain I’m feeling was gone. Tomorrow is another day.

After changing into my uniform, my back reached the wall when I saw Baekhyun standing in front of me it’s like he’s waiting for me to leave. I can’t believe it. “What are you doing?” I frowned.

“To go at school with you.” He answered nonchalantly.

“Aren’t they going to see you?” I asked, still my eyebrows were furrowed.

Baekhyun blinked once. “I may appear to them if I want to. Do I still have to explain the whole concept to you?” he sounded so arrogant and I remembered, he’s already dead, no one will see him but he can appear when he wants to. Fascinating

I stopped asking after thinking what Baekhyun had told me. I will just annoy myself as well.

“For a demon like me, nothing is impossible.”

I just ignored it and I looked at reflection at the mirror. My skin is pale like no blood is running through my veins. My hair is chest level, long and jet black. I actually thought of dyeing my hair but it’s a waste of money. I saw Baekhyun at reflection of the mirror and looked at him.

He looks so normal. Looking at him like that, he’s just a typical school guy who will get lots of love letters from school girls once he opens his locker. His hair is incredibly fluffy and silky. It’s light brown. His kind is pale but he doesn’t look sick at all and he’s really attractive. A guy who could make you turn your head even though he’s just walking. I shook the thoughts off my head and put my bangs to the side. I heaved a deep sigh after finishing fixing myself.

“Are you ready?” he asked me.

I blankly stared at him. “You look so normal.” I blurted, putting the straps of my backpack over my shoulders. “Too normal…” I remarked.

“I am normal.” He said in a calm and flat voice. He’s not giving any emotions to the words he’s saying. All words coming from his mouth were hard as a rock.

I gave him a warning glare. “Don’t follow me.” He’s cold, but I know I am colder. I spun around and started walking. I don’t want people to ask me millions of questions when they saw him with me if just appeared. I slammed the door close. “That was fast.” I nodded once and when I spun around, Baekhyun is already outside.

“I’m not going to leave you. I already vowed to protect you and be with you all the time, nothing else.” The side of his lips curved up. It’s not a smile, more like a smirk.

It seems like I don’t have any choice now but just to let Baekhyun do it his way. He said it, no one will see him except for me. Still, I’m not getting everything into my head and now, I will ignore all those demon things for awhile. I just kept on walking while Baekhyun is leisurely following me behind.

My school is just walking distance that’s why I arrived at school just in time before they close the gates. While walking, I’m feeling a little weird. They are walking normally, not minding the new face behind me. They can’t really see him? This is really mind blowing. It didn’t even cross my mind that I will have a demon. I entered the classroom and eyes turned to my direction.

“She’s the girl who got no friends, right?” “I heard she thought of suicide. I so pity her life.” “Look at her, she looks like a gothic.”

All of them were gossiping about me and snickering. And what makes it worst is that they all know what happened to me. I glanced at Baekhyun and he just blinked at me in return. I settled down my chair and Baekhyun leaned in the wall just next to me. He’s facing me while his arms were crossed and he’s just staring at me.

Now, I feel so uncomfortable. This is really getting into my bones.

The teacher came in and called the students for attendance.

No one can really see him. I looked around if they could at least notice a guy leaning at the wall next to my desk. But no one, they are staring at me instead of him.

I met his blank stare. This is really unbelievable; do demons can really do this? If I tell them about Baekhyun, they will think I’m crazy and will treat me worse than before. With a frown, I faced the chalkboard and listened to today’s lecture. It’s boring and I’m not really listening to the teacher. De…mon? I wrote the word in my notebook. I touched the tattoo behind my ear secretly. I hope he didn’t notice.

While jotting notes to me notebook, I glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter