o35

The 7th Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon - And One (That Winter, The Wind Blows OST)

 

☾o35

 

Eun Joo woke up the next day, feeling Baekhyun’s hug around her again. Her eyes pinched together when she felt the warmth of the sun from the window and fluttered it open. When she raised her head up, Baekhyun’s sleeping face softened her.

She could stare at him for the whole day. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and pulled Eun Joo closer to him, closing any space between them. Eun Joo’s beating chest touched his quiet but warm chest. He kissed her forehead and smiled. “I like it when I hear and feel your heartbeat. It feels like we’re beating the same pace.” He whispered through her hair.

“I have to get ready for school, Baekhyun.” Eun Joo reminded and both of them sat up and he fixes the locks of your hair. “Don’t come to school me. I’m going to talk to Kris.” She looked at his worried eyes. “Yes, I’ll call you if something happens.”

“Just please, Eun Joo. Can you not forget that?”

“Yeah,”

She walked of the room and saw Kyungsoo preparing a lunch box for her, Kai and Sehun watching TV as usual. Suho who is reading a newspaper by the dining table. They all looked at you and gave her a morning smile greeting.

Eun Joo doesn’t find it hard to smile anymore and her lips naturally formed a smile, brightening up their mood.

Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush inside his mouth. His eyes were round and cute then he patted her head, telling her to go inside and he already prepared the warm water for her already.

Baekhyun bent down behind her back, “I’ll just here so don’t you worry about Kai entering. I’ll rip him into pieces before he could do that.” He assured, obviously hearing her worried thoughts.

Kai frowned. “Of course I’m not going to do it when you’re around!”

Suho shot him a glare and he rolled his eyes.

After taking a nice warm bath, while Eun Joo is changing into her uniform, she can’t help but to worry again about the fate ahead of her. She can’t imagine herself forgetting these demons and treating them as if they are her slaves. Forgetting them who takes care of her so much. *What if it’s not their job to serve me and follow my orders? Are they going to be this nice to me?*

“You know, I don’t like it when you’re always having things to worry.” She turned her head and saw Baekhyun sitting on top of the study table, his elbow propping against his right knee, resting his chin lazily on the edge of his palm. He jumped off the table and slipped his hand to her right cheek. “My hands are warm. Do you like it?”

Eun Joo met his heart melting smile. “I do. I will always like the warmth feeling.”

While she’s walking to school, Kris is leaning against the wall and grinned when they met eyes. “It’s getting near. Have you already decided?” he asked.

Eun Joo frowned. “My death, right?” she curled a fist and just stared blankly at the ground. “I will not sign a contract with you, Kris. I’ll be a demon if that’s the only way I can be with Baekhyun.”

“You’re selfish.” Her eyes rounded and heart skipped a beat. Kris smirked. “I don't even need to kill you. My job here is now done.”

She didn’t blink her eyes and it’s like everything went in slow motion but before Kris could do something to her Baekhyun hugged her and served himself as a human shield, surrounding his left arm around her waist and other around her head, pulling him close to his chest.

But Kris is outnumbered, the other demons arrived and had a fight with Kris. The good thing is, no one is at the street that to witness the nightmare. Right when they are having a fight with Kris he just into a white smoke and disappeared.

Eun Joo peered over a slim space and saw the demons eyes were bright red. It’s scary that she didn’t expect herself to be shaking against Baekhyun’s hug. Their eyes turned into normal when they heard Eun Joo thoughts that she’s getting scared.

Baekhyun tightened his hug aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter