o29

The 7th Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - The Story I Didn't Know

 

☾o29

 

Eun Joo

 

The next morning, I woke up and felt arms around my waist, a pair of lips on my cheekbone and Baekhyun’s minty scent was the first thing I inhaled. I stared at his sleeping face or probably he’s just closing his eyes. I removed his arms around me and sat up.

Through the opened door of my room, “Morning, Joo~” Chanyeol greeted me with his wide smile.

Kai just came out of the bathroom, walking inside the apartment topless. I’m starting to get use to this. He turned his head towards me. “Joo noona, just tell me if you want to take a shower together.” He mischievously grinned and I rolled my eyes in disgust.

Baekhyun sat up behind me and s his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him till my back reached his chest. “How are you feeling?” he whispered through my hair.

“I think my eyes are swollen.” I touched my eyes.

“Let me see,” He bent his head and takes a peek on my face. His face is so close to mine, apparently, he is close to me it’s making me hold my breath. He traced his finger under my eyes. “It’s not. Don’t worry, you’re good.” He brushes my hair and smiled. “Let’s get ready for school.”

I stood up and looked at him, fixing my bed. “Stay here, Baekhyun. Don’t go to school with me anymore.” That made him stop from moving, obviously not liking what I just told him. “Follow my order, Byun Baekhyun and stay here. If something happens to me, I’ll call you in an instant. Trust me.” I stared into his eyes after saying it.

He straightened up. “I don’t honestly like this idea. But you already said the words, so alright.”

It was the usual breakfast except that I'm already eating with everyone. They're not talking, I'm not talking as well but I can sense their worriedness. I sighed as I plunged another spoon of soup inside my mouth. 

Baekhyun turned his head towards my direction and looked at him. It looks like he's telling me to take what I said about him not going to school with me anymore. His eyes looks so soft but his eyebrows were slightly meeting each other. 

“If you guys are just going to stare at each other don’t do it here, I’m losing my appetite!” Kyungsoo mumbled.

I swallowed and looked away first.

Once I’m decided, no one will ever make change my mind.

I saw it. Baekhyun clenched a fist white holding the spoon on his right hand. He’s controlling his anger and strength because he can break that spoon with a blink of an eye. 

After taking a shower, I’m fixing my uniform in front of the mirror inside my room when Baekhyun walked behind me and just stood there. He looked at my reflection as I look at his. “Why are you so stubborn, Eun Joo?” he slightly frowned.

“Don’t worry about me Baekhyun and stop this already. You’re making me mad.”

He exhaled a shaky breath and closed his eyes. He’s angry but I don’t why he doesn’t want to show it to me. He’s always calm. I fixed my hair in a messy bun and clipped the falling fringe of my hair at the back. Just as I fix my nameplate on my blazer, he surrounds his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. I felt chills at the middle of my spine as I felt those pair of soft and warm lips.

Baekhyun pulled me closer as I watch him at the mirror’s reflection. “Why do you always want to make me suffer? When you’re away from me, I will just think about you every second.” It’s just me going to school alone but he’s making me feel that something is going to happen and I will leave him forever.

He chuckled and that actually tickled my neck. “You always know how to make me laugh. I just… don’t want you to be away from me. Not even a single second. Eun Joo, I’ve been with you since then, do you think it’ll be easy for me to stay here and not go with you?”

“Baekhyun,” I sternly said his name just for him to stop.

He pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes. “Don’t forget that we’re here in case something happens… I’m here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter