o20

The 7th Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☾o20

 

Eun Joo

 

I opened my eyes and I first thing I smelled is the food probably Kyungsoo is cooking. My eyes fluttered open and when I turned my head, Sehun welcomed me with his shy eye smile. “Sehun...” I sat up and he crouched down in front of me. “You slept at the couch?”

He entangled the locks of my bed hair with his fingers and nodded his head. I leaned back and fixed it my own. Sehun frowned at me maybe because of me avoiding his touch. “Joo noona’s not comfortable with me yet?” I avoided his gaze and also want to avoid his question. “I feel sad.”

Baekhyun came and patted Sehun’s back. “She’s only comfortable around me.” He smugly said to the maknae. He looked at me. “We’re going to eat then go to school.” He blinked and leaned close to me while I leaned back. He stretched his hand and removed the morning star out of my right eye and I didn’t even budge from his move.

“Hey!” I heard Sehun complained.

I don’t why, but I’m really comfortable if it’s Baekhyun getting close or touching me. It’s strange but that’s how I feel. “Don’t misunderstand. And Sehun, I like you since you become like my little brother and you should be glad.”

“Alright, I’m fine with that. And by the way, I don’t want to go to school.” Sehun shook his head.

“Me too, and besides, Baekhyun is there.” Kyungsoo added.

Whatever, it’s better for me since I don’t have to look over two kids at the same time. I stood up and fixed my bed before walking to the dinning are. I curled my hair behind my ears. “Oh,” I breathe at the foods at the table.

Pancakes are served in a neat plate and coated with maple syrup and butter. I just stared at it when Baekhyun pulled the chair for me and told me to sit down and when I did, Kyungsoo sat across and interlaced his fingers together. “I wanna know what you think.”

I plunged a spoonful of pancake inside my mouth and I went into a pancake paradise. It’s so tasty I can finish it up in seconds. “It’s really good.” I honestly said and Kyungsoo smiled in satisfaction. I think I will be really fat if Kyungsoo will always cook for me.

“Joo noona, can you buy me bubble tea again? Hmm, please?” Sehun made his puppy eyes on me and honestly I am moved by it. “I see you’re moved. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter