Summer in Heart 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Hahahaha, it's been a while, do you miss me? Of course not....well, no excuse for my lazyness so...I'm very sorry!

Enjoy the read everyone and this chapter of course have a little bit YulSic moment!

----

Three day passed from that phone rejection about the proposal, it’s Monday again and like every worker Yuri really hate Monday, so she just sit at her dark dimmed office room with her cold coffee as usual. That cold coffee is not because she’s put ice on it but she’s just staring on it without any intention to drink it. Yuri props her head with her left hands and looking at ground this time, ignoring constantly beeping sound from her phone, must be from Taeyeon.

Asking her to join her in lunch, in golf game or just shopping and yet of course Yuri ignore Taeyeon. After finished with her day dreaming, Yuri playing with her expensive pen with twirling it like drum sticks. Though her eye still look so lifeless, she’s really bore her mind out with her surroundings.

How much longer that I need to keep up with everything?

When pen slipped from her fingers, Yuri is just looking at the pen with her empty smiles. “That’s right, just like that!”

Meanwhile at the lobby, woman with her formal suits is walking with confident smiles. The moment she step out from her car, she was awed by this K-Won tower. The design of the building, the landscape around the building, the exterior, the interior, and everything, everything really perfectly created or designed and their choices of color really perfectly match. As expected from Kwon! Our office got nothing on this K-Won!

She stops in front of receptionist and Shinyoung showing her smiles to this guest. “Is there anything that I can help you with?”

“Good day, I’m here for Kwon Yuri. Can I meet her today?”

Shinyoung still smile but she indeed confuse with this stranger and it seems she know this person or ever seen her face somewhere else but couldn’t remember where, so she just shock that thought. “Oh, did you already make appointment with CEO Kwon?”

“I haven’t made the appointment, but can I meet her without appointment?”

Shinyoung just smiles, “Wait a moment please, I will call her to ask her permission! You are from?” this woman simply smiles and said the name of her company and immediately Shinyoung face become paler, she want to put her phone down again.

“Why? Are you not going to call CEO Kwon for me? I really want to meet her because I have something important to discuss with her!”

Shinyoung inwardly sighed and she even bite her lips because she’s in the middle of considering is she should call Yuri or not, slowly she push the number. “Sir, there’s someone want to meet you…she didn’t make any appointment to meet…” it would be best for this woman and maybe for Yuri as well if Shinyoung didn’t tell the name now.

Yuri slowly raised her head and inwardly scoffed at this news, must be them! “Let them in!” without asking the name or the purpose, Yuri just let Shinyoung take the guest to her office. Yuri sits at her table waiting for her guest to arrive. But when the door open and her visitor arrive, Yuri slowly raised her eyebrow because she doesn’t know this woman.

“Please have a sit” Yuri point a comfy couch in the middle of her office room and trying so hard to hide her confusion with her guest, “Do you want something to drink?”

Of course she know basic manner, this woman walking toward Yuri and offer a handshake. “Any drink would do, Yuri-ssi! My name is Sunny Lee, nice to meet you Kwon Yuri-ssi! You must hear this name before, right?”

Yuri is thinking hard before she remembers Sooyoung face, “Ah! I heard that name from Sooyoung! You are her girlfriends, right? Sunny Lee Soonkyu-ssi! She always called you with bunny or Soonkyu so I’m not really familiar with Sunny name, I apologize!”

Sunny just smiles but in her mind she want to butcher Sooyoung for calling her with Soonkyu, “No, it’s okay Yuri-ssi!”

“Sadly Sooyoung not in the office right now since she needs to take care of something! Please have a sit!” when both of them already sit, “What bring you to K-Won?”

Because Sooyoung just recently into relationship and what more they doing long distance relationship to add it with Yuri lack of romantic interest, so Yuri not really remember about Sunny. Well since Sooyoung never really tell her about romantic things anyway, all Sooyoung ever talk is all about food.

Sunny took out brown envelope from her bag and smiles to Yuri, oddly this brown envelope so familiar with that damned brown envelope. “Yuri-ssi, I know from Sooyoung that you hate useless talk and I know you are very busy person, so I will try my best to avoid taking all your times! Shall we get into the purpose of my visits today?”

Yuri just nods her head because her eyes keep locking dangerously at that brown envelope, “Yes, I don’t see why not!”

“I’m here to talk about the proposal, Yuri-ssi!” Sunny took the envelope softly at the table between them and Yuri slowly gritted her jaw, Sunny even could see veins on Yuri neck. “I know that you must be recognizing this envelope! But let me introduce myself formally, Kwon Yuri-ssi!”

Yuri just exhale her breath and she clearly more than just annoyed, “You’re working with them, huh?!”

Sunny nods her head and ignoring Yuri not-so-friendly tone, “Yes, I am! Kwon Yuri-ssi, my name is Sunny Lee Soonkyu from J group and I’m Jessica Jung personal secretary!” looking at that stiff and that sour sullen expression Sunny know this won’t end very well but she decide to continue her business, “I want to personally come and introduce you with this proposal, The J Paradise!”

Yuri let out short sinister laughter and so spiteful, “Very persistent!”

“Yes, we are in fact that one of our motto!” Sunny smiles at Yuri, “Would you allow me to introduce you our proposal…”

Slowly Yuri took the brown envelope from the table, this make Sunny stops talking because Yuri touching that envelope or proposal. Sunny though Kwon Yuri would never ever touch it but she touched without being persuaded. Slowly Yuri standing and walking to left side of her office, this make Sunny confuse but she still watching Yuri action closely.

Yuri turn to face Sunny and that face clearly angry because her eyebrow already meeting in the middle, Kwon Yuri is honest person with emotion could be seen clearly through her facial expression especially if that emotion is anger, fury, irritated, or getting annoyed. She wills clearly showing it not only through facial expression but also the way she talk.

Although she so transparent with her emotion but people still misjudge her and make worse at every situation, because even when she stay silence and not even angry, people around her will claim that Kwon Yuri angry again, this because her face.

“And this will be my answer! Is this clear enough?” Yuri put the whole brown envelope into paper shredder and letting Sunny watch the proposal being shredding into nothing, “Could you just get out from my office while I’m still be able to hold my temper or before I really lashing out on you? Get out now!”

Sunny just smiles and took her bag, bow to Yuri. “I understand! Thank you for your precious time, Yuri-ssi!”

When Sunny arrives at J group HQ main building, the receptionist just smiles at her and Sunny just share knowing look to her. Sandara Park mention Sunny to goes up. Sandra giggle at Sunny fake sighed because Sunny know what Sandara mean by that gesture, “She said if Sunny Lee Soonkyu arrive, tell her immediately goes to the princess room! Ah, I call her room with princess room!”

“Yah, enough calling me with my Korean name!!”

Sandra just smiles, “I guess that end with very bad ending? Last time when I call them, she sounds really angry! Raging lion of Kwon!”

Sunny just sighed, “Just as we expected…”

Jessica office room, in flash Jessica look up from her mountain of document when Sunny enter her room and Sunny sure that Jessica didn’t even look at that document, because when Sunny went to K-Won office Jessica read first page of document and when Sunny return she still at that page.

Every time Sunny enter her office, she always amazed with Jessica choice in interior design. Contrast with Yuri, this place really warm and homey, even though this is nothing compare to Kwon building especially Kwon Yuri office. But with Yuri…she’s sure that she enter big refrigerator instead of office room.

I’m almost freezing inside that room!!

Quickly Jessica standing and went to Sunny, very quick since she already standing beside Sunny. Jessica Jung is very beautiful woman. Her slender body and petite frame or figure, not as short as Sunny of course, this body makes her so cute because she just like fairy. Her body is wonderland that will make whole world to caught glimpse of this goddess. When she’s walking everyone will turn their head to witness the goddess walking in front of them.

Her face is so pretty and her chic face make her look so cold and stoic, that when she’s daydreaming or sleeping with eyes wide open (One of her talent), also when she’s loading the information…she’s little bit late in process information if that not poke her interest, but beside that when she smiles whole world stop and smiles with Jessica.

Jessica Jung, 25 years old girls, still young but she already manages some business from her J group. She returns to Korea after finished her degree and also after finish working part-time for couple years at US for experience.

Jessica looking at Sunny and waiting for any news from Sunny, of course she know what Jessica eyes mean, the eagerness that she never seen for very long time and she only shakes her head as answer. “I’m sorry!”

Jessica just pouting to hide her disappointment for Sunny answer, “See! I should be the one goes there instead of you!!”

Sunny just chuckles and she decide not to tell Jessica about what Yuri did to the proposal because it will hurt Jessica…heck it will hurt anyone even other than Jessica even stranger excluding J group since that rude behavior of Kwon Yuri really way too nasty and vulgar. Of course it hurt Sunny, not in romantic hurt or emotional hurt, but pride hurt.

“If you go there instead of me, you won’t be able to enter the lobby because the security will stop you and ask you to leave! Maybe they will kick you out, literally!!”

Jessica sighed before she remembering something, “Did she read my note?”

Sunny widened her eyes, “What note?”

“I put note inside the envelope, she read it?”

Sunny have internal battle, should I tell her the truth? That the entire envelope shredder into nothing? “Maybe she read it because Yuri-ssi put the envelope on her table since she has this very important meeting! So she will read it when she has times, I guess! After meeting?”

The answer enough to make Jessica smiles widely. Jessica sits in front of Sunny and put the cold smoothies drink for Sunny, while Sunny just smiles with guilty feeling lingering on her lips for lying to Jessica.

Jessica mention the drink to Sunny, “Then, what should I do? Should we try different approach?”

Sunny took the drink and open it with ease, “…Maybe we should but not now! She’s change so much now Jessica, she’s change now!” but before Sunny could drink it, Jessica already mention Sunny to gives her back the smoothies, “This not for me?! Jessica you can’t drink cold drink for now!”

“Nope, this one is mine and I only ask you to open it for me! You can take what you want from that fridge but don’t touch my favorite! Understand?!” Jessica playing with drink instead of drink it while Sunny grudgingly goes to fridge to get herself a drink, “Yes, I know…I know she change so much now. I know it from Taeyeon that telling Tiffany that telling me! But I won’t give up! I can give up!”

“From what?” Tiffany enter the room, Tiffany is Jessica cousins and Taeyeon fiancée, which also own that HW group. Hw group more to Home and electronic appliance business, they are the biggest distributor not only for Asia but some part of Europe and USA. HW group also handle shipping, world shipping is under their control.

Tiffany took Jessica cold drink and before Jessica could protest, Tiffany put warm honey water with lemon in front of Jessica. Her eyes telling Jessica to drink that instead of this smoothie and with pout Jessica drinks that warm drink.

“From J Paradise project! I will make it comes true! I must make it comes true. No matter what and no matter how! My dream will be comes true!!”

--

Yuri enters her usual club and sits at her usual spot, waiting for her usual bartender to come for her. She really likes this club, since this club divide into two parts. One for clubbing or dancing their night out, the building at west wing that decorated with newest coolest interior design and another one is for purely drinking in the silence with slow classic music accompanies them. The designs are more to classic but yet too mesmerizing. Of course this clubs big, the biggest club and the hottest club in all Asia.

Of course Yuri enters the east wing since she only wants to drink without annoying loud music bothering her.

After couple of minute waiting, CL is standing proudly in front of Kwon Yuri, she even twirling her body like manic ballerina before stopping in front of Yuri and slightly jumps in her ballerina pose almost stumbling down and also almost sprained her ankle while at it. “CL is at your command! How about we’re immediately start our drink the night away, my handsome?”

Yuri just held her hand and pretends to sigh loudly, she even held her own forehead and pretend to get headache. “The boss of this club decide to be my bartender…I will broke in instant!”

“You can always cleaning some glass, our payment is good, you know?! How about we sign the work contract now?” CL pretends to write something on blank paper. This makes Yuri and CL laughing, because their own stupid joke.

“Yah! You’re the boss of this club! What are you doing in here instead of your office?! Back inside and let other take my order! I want to see new face not your face!”

CL swings her expensive shaker that almost hit Yuri nose, if Yuri not ducked on the right time. “Yah! Only for you I dress as bartender and serve you!! You should be grateful! Drink this! Try this drink and it on the house since I just make it and need rat lab experiment!” CL put the drink in front of Yuri face, “Alone today? Where’s your usual date?”

Yuri just raised her shoulder before sips her drink, “Cheating on me with their own girlfriends!” her tone really cold and clearly asks CL to stop talking about them but CL inwardly pump her hand, “Give me your young girl to serve me then or please hook me with anyone!!” Yuri trying to make a joke since she realize the last tone she use really unfriendly.

CL lean forward and put her hand on Yuri jaw, slightly lift Yuri jaw and bring their face closer. Surprisingly Yuri let CL do what she want with her, “They are too young for you and inexperience, why don’t you try me? I will make you satisfy! I know what you want and what you like, soon I will get you under my skins!”

There’s phone blitz and sound of picture being taken one of CL bartender give CL her phone back and Yuri just resume her drinking, “This picture is so hot! I really like your expression in this picture!! I will post it on IG and we should make this picture as our newest company advertising banner!!!” after CL finished upload the picture on her IG, “So, how’s the drink?”

Yuri finish her cocktail in one-shot. “Great but maybe you should tone down the lemon since the lemon very overpowering the gin, overall this is nice drink because it refreshing! Do not use this glass, this is not margarita!”

“Okay! Kwon Yuri is still the jjang!! How about kiss me for my praise to you?” which earn playful slap on her face, CL writes something on her note that contain list of her experimental cocktail, “Still okay for another experimental drink? I got ton from my list!!”

Already at her 4th cocktail but Yuri still okay, before she could drink the next cocktail someone sit 5 seats away from Yuri. Not in same row but other row than Yuri table so Yuri could see this person face and vice versa since this person already eyeing Yuri. Bite back her growl, Yuri decides to watch CL making her drink and ignoring this woman.

“May I see the member card?”

The bartender ask this woman politely, of course to get into this table it require card member because you will get excellent service privately, the seat is high quality, the view, everything is the paradise itself. Of course being member of this club is not easy, first is money and they even need for one week to know if they being accept as member or being decline.

This woman is just smiles and showing her member card. “Welcome, what can I get for you Tiffany Hwang-ssi?”

“The pink lady as usual!” she smiles to the bartender and after the bartender busy making drink for her, “Oh, today is my lucky day? I finally get to see the famous celebrity Kwon Yuri, the handsome Kwon prince here and drinking alone?”

Yuri of course knows who this person, she is Taeyeon fiancée or Tiffany Hwang but that’s not the reasons for her to ignore Tiffany. From the moment Tiffany sit in that chair Yuri just ignore her by drinking her cocktail slowly. Her tongue begin to numb because drink that she gulp down before, so she must drink it slowly to taste it.

“Oh, the Kwon prince is ignoring me? I’m so sad…am I not attractive enough for you? What should I do to make prince Kwon granted me with her loves?”

Tiffany walking and standing behind Yuri, Kwon Yuri didn’t even give any damn about Tiffany and her blabber mouth since she keeps playing with her phone. She’s busy reading Japanese literature novel from her phone, “Why are you drinking alone here? Something is bothering your mind since your face is so sullen, prince Kwon? Why don’t you tell me? Maybe I could help?”

“Tsk!!”

That’s only the sound from Yuri mouth because she continues reading the novel from her phone. She’s clearly not in the mood for open and let out scorn warning for Tiffany. CL is currently taking a break since there’s call for her.

“If you keep making face like that you will add more wrinkles on your handsome face but personally, even if you have wrinkle and grey hair…I still like you~” Tiffany peering from Yuri shoulder and Yuri could smell Tiffany perfume because of close distance between them, “Oh, you know how to read Japanese? How about Chinese, can you read it?”

Why is she here alone? Usually Taeyeon will accompany her like lost puppy?! Also why she’s talking to me casually like this? Since I know her…not really know her, I know she won’t do something like this! What the purpose of her…

Before Yuri could think anything further, Tiffany just grabs her phone away. Yuri balled her fist, trying to calm down and at the right time CL come back, she didn’t want to make scene inside CL clubs. “Give my phone back Hwang! Now!”

“Oh, prince Kwon knows my name?!! I’m so happy and ecstatic!!”

Yuri already let out very annoyed breath from , the anger finally hit her head and one more words from Tiffany she will snapped for real. “Prince Kwon is really cool and great! Can I get your sign in my heart? Please teach me how to read Japanese, prince Kwon!!”

Yuri hit the table and turn to face Tiffany, “I said give me back my phone!!!” Tiffany didn’t even flinch with Yuri outburst but she cross her arms and raised her eyebrow as if she want to challenge Yuri. Yuri indeed angry but what behind Tiffany makes her anger turns into rage. Yuri eyes finally become as sharp as razor blade, her jaw tightened, her fist balled, and her posture already like tiger want to pounce it prey.

What make Yuri really losing control of her sane mind is how this person casually wave at her, this really put dirt on her pride in very lowest way that they could.

Looking at Yuri condition right now, Tiffany then regrets it why she realize it far too late that this is very bad idea and why she agree to take part in this suicide plan when Sunny running away from Jessica office while screaming abort the plan. Slowly Tiffany step in the middle of Yuri view trying to blocking that murderous eye of Yuri from someone.

Yuri slowly cracked her neck and keeps eyeing this person with eye of a murder. “CL, if I start some fight in your club would you be angry?”

“I will if suddenly there’s glass flying straight to my face, like the last time! Though I will angry for 1 minute and after that I will joins the fight as your ally!” CL laughing and looking at Tiffany and looking at the person behind Tiffany that manage to wreck Kwon Yuri self-control in one go which is very rare indeed and she almost bit her own tongue, Jessica Jung!

Yuri about to take step forward before Tiffany put her hand on Yuri shoulder, trying to create distance between her and Jessica Jung that still standing behind her. Even Tiffany know that Yuri not someone that you should take it half-heartedly when she’s angry. Because when Tiffany put her hand on Yuri shoulder, her attention zap from Jessica to Tiffany and Tiffany swore that half of her leg begin paralyze because Yuri anger also Yuri growl.

Yuri is pushing Tiffany hands from her shoulder, albeit too harsh and ungentlemanly for a girl. “What do you want Tiffany Hwang? Are you here to bother me just like your fiancé bothering me?! ARE YOU?!!” her voice raises one notch again but she’s not screaming or shouting.

Tiffany just smiles before put her best smiles and trying to ease Yuri rage. If not for her depressed Taetae that being ignore by her bromated and Jessica too, she won’t bother to tease Kwon Yuri because it equal with put your body in front of hungry lion. She really scared right now, she know Yuri reputation and some of her achievement…anyone would be faint in her shoes anyway.

If only you are here with me, Taetae…I might slap you for real!! Her Taetae enter hospital because of depression and Hyoyeon must accompany Taeyeon. With CL IG update with Yuri, she scared if Taeyeon finally got heart attack at this young age, but thanks to CL she know where Yuri whereabouts.

“We here for drink Yuri-ssi and I’m so sorry for bothering you with my silly prank, I hope you can pass it as silly joke between us, friends?”

Yuri glaring indeed very scary and how red Yuri eyes because of the alcohol make it scarier, Tiffany almost let out shriek when Yuri glaring at her. It would be better if Yuri shouting at her because it means she still at angry level and still have self-control also her heart still working and hopefully her mind still have some loves (scales according to Taeyeon and Sooyoung explanation). If Yuri only silence with that kind of murdering intention, it mean clearly a trouble and she might push the button too far.

Tiffany needs to make another way to divert Yuri attention, rage and murdering intention from Jessica, “Also your drink is ready now, why don’t you enjoy it now and we will sit far away from you and won’t bothering you again!”

Yuri is about to say something spiteful but when she’s looking at Jessica, Jessica is looking at her or rather she’s staring at Yuri right in the eyes without any hesitation. It disturbs Yuri to the core so that’s why Yuri averted her glare at Tiffany, poor not-so-innocent Tiffany. Yuri really hates it when someone looking at her right in the eyes without any hesitation, it makes her so uncomfortable and that very simple gesture really disturbs her. This makes her loathing Jessica Jung more and more.

Jessica is already staring at Yuri with confident since she enters the club. She never ever took her eyes off Yuri without any cost, because of this she didn’t know that her gesture make Yuri angrier than it should be, she didn’t even realize that Yuri really hate her from the moment Yuri look at her.

Why she need to look at Yuri with those intense eyes? Maybe just because she is the Jessica Jung, the very charismatic family. That intense eye make not only Yuri uncomfortable but CL too, that straightly looking at yuri face even though Jessica didn’t even spare any glance toward CL or at anyone present in this room, CL also found it little bit uncomfortable too.

“This place is for member only! Non member must drink at first floor!” Yuri let out very spiteful answer for Tiffany even though the word is for Jessica.

“Then…make me the member card now!” Jessica is looking at CL, she didn’t care if she sound so desperate but she really need it. “I have the money that you need, just tell me how much! Name it and I will pay it!”

Yuri rolled her eyes and let out sinister laughter before come back to her seat and drinks her cocktail. What a spoiled rich princess brat! So disgusting and so cheap! Has no dignity or even pride, she’s just empty vase! Just for look but didn’t have any brain on her!! As expected from trash family like them!!

Slowly CL nods her head and she must follow the regulation, “Then…I will inform about the membership in next week and this is the regulation on this club, I hope for the consideration. In a meantime please feel free to use first floor bar!” even though Jessica is her girlfriend boss, she must follow the regulation and also this is the best decision to separated Jessica from Yuri now.

It’s not she scared if Yuri throwing a fit and decide to destroy this place, not that. After all, Yuri is her best friends since their elementary school days that more important than her girlfriend boss. That’s why she wants to protect Yuri from anyone else, especially from them. I hope this enough to make them stop bothering Yuri…for now…

“Yuri-ah? Can we…” Jessica tired to looking for Yuri despise Tiffany already grab her hands and shake her head, telling or pleading Jessica to stop calling for Yuri because the response that they will get from Yuri not really nice.

Even CL bite her hands when Jessica decide to open and speaking to Yuri for the first time since she enter this club. She’s finally talking to my Yuri but her first word is calling Yuri by her name without full formality between them?! This girl is crazy!!! Sandara, please hurry up resign baby!!! Don’t works for crazy girl like her!!!

Before Yuri could spiteful warning Jessica about do not call her casually like that, Tiffany already beat her. “Please, not now Sica-yah…please! How about another time? We can search better time and clearly not now!” please not now Jessica, I don’t want both of us getting killed by Kwon Yuri or if luck still on our side…admits to hospital!!

Jessica just shakes her head, of course she scared with Kwon Yuri and Kwon Yuri rage-o-meter still in very dangerous zone and wrong word/movement/attitude/approach that rage-o-meter of hell surely will broke spectacularly but she remember her J project, like it or not the success of J paradise project is depend on that proposal which is depend on Kwon Yuri.

The J paradise project is very important for her and no mistake allowed for it. “But…the proposal and the J paradise project…the proposal about J paradise is very important, Fany-ah!”

Of course Yuri heard this and it of course make her angry since that damn J paradise project is like hurricane that come and wreck her upside down and leaving very huge mess of her insanity, she want to tightened her grips on her shots glass but she prevent herself to do that because the glass might break and her hands will bleed and she still have some business with her hand or in other words, her hands really precious for now.

Bull with this proposal conversation, I’m here not for listening this trash talk! Can’t they bring their talk somewhere else? As expected from empty flower vase!!

Yuri about to turn around and lashing out on Jessica, lucky for Jessica and Tiffany, CL already holding Yuri hand and pull Yuri so Yuri face her, she keep make Yuri to face her so Yuri could control her anger. She refuses to let go Yuri hands if Yuri still want to mince Jessica even though she indeed scared with Yuri irritable face. Before Tiffany could drag Jessica away, the waitress is welcoming another VIP. “Madam Ock! Welcome back, how your trip to France?”

“Yes, it’s nice in France but I miss my puppy more!! I bring some souvenirs for everyone here!” she ends her speech with loud laughter that sounds like seal.

Tiffany and Jessica turn to see this person because the loud annoying voice that she have, when both of them look at her, how they wish they could turn back their time and warn themselves for just walk away without looking at this woman. Glamour yet makes it so crowded and cheap-looking expensive dress, those hair accessories that make her looks like witches in that famous magic movie, the makeup, and even the heavy scented perfume.

“Where’s my favorite puppy?”

Tiffany and Jessica just cringe with her but voice from behind them makes the speechless, “Your new favorite one or still me?” and Kwon Yuri walking toward this old woman that her age almost at her 55 or maybe more. Yuri even smiles toward this woman and that smile pretty much rare for them to witness.

“Awww! My puppy is angry because I left her too long! I bring you something that you might love~ come on!”

Jessica couldn’t hide her surprised face because how willingly Yuri went to this old woman, even let the woman kiss her lips like that. When they sit at very expensive couch, how this woman allowed touching Yuri abs and tracing it sensually. Her hands went to Yuri laps and it, this even make Tiffany shudder in disgust but Yuri still smiling.

“How about we going to our loves nest, puppy?”

Yuri just nods her head and madam Ock put her hand on Yuri arms, “Sure and I don’t want everyone looking at you!”

 

----------

To Be Continue!!

PS: I know this been a while since the last time I write something beside fanfic so please forgive me any mistake...Hope to see you in next update! Oh, please leave some comment about this chapter~Love you all!