Day Before Dawn 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Pretty much chaos days and getting serious now, right? With one of fansite with closes...Sadly to say, I'm on Knetz side on this matter since if you know their reasons for getting all that rage...you will understand why they getting worked up and angry like that. 

That's that and that's our neighboor ship problem and not my ship problem.

Calling me with cold and heartless but my style is not my bias not my problem but I do care about SNSD as whole!

Anyhow, do forgive me if my word sound so harsh and rude but rather than pretend that everything going to be alright let's just say it outright!

Anyway, let's we go to next chapter and thanks for reading this chapter as well and maybe like it?

 

---------------------

Yuri just finished her work, return home all sweaty and tired, also hungry. But her other part time work beside restaurant jobs still found it difficult to pay her. Walking like a zombie, she planning to just sleep till tomorrow.

No snack time for today, you can bear it Yuri! But I didn’t eat anything at lunch and my stomach hungry! Maybe tomorrow I could get some leftover food!

“Yuri-ah, there’s someone searching for you!” when she look who looking for her, she just sighed. She’s walking to couch at schedule area.

“What do you want Bo…appa?”

Boa wearing those hat and scarf as part of her disguise she’s smiling widely when she sees Yuri. “I just miss you and appa want to see you…that’s all! Is that bad? I’m sure no one notice me…I already wear hat and scarf…I do forget to wears my mask…but…”

“I’m sure the landlady already knows it, but she keeps it as secrets!” Yuri just scoffed, the landlady might be old but she’s not that stupid till she don’t recognize the Asia star Boa. Yet, Yuri sure that landlady will never think anything beyond Boa comes to scout Yuri or something like that.   

Boa hugging Yuri who reluctantly hugs Boa back and also reluctantly she bring her appa to her room, “Come on sit, appa already buy some food for you and cake too!”

Yuri looks at her appa food, she buys so many street foods for her, there’s Tteokbokki, soondae, and Korean pancake. Yuri just eats while Boa looking at her, “You so skinny now…did you eat well? Did they pay you or something like that?”

“Yes, they pay me so don’t worry about me!”

Boa just sighed, “Appa misses you so much…it’s been a while for you to come home and it’s been a while we eat together and do anything together…appa really miss you” Boa give Yuri another soondae to eat, while Yuri just inwardly scoffed at Boa words.

“Just apologize Yuri and I’m sure your umma will forgive you!”

Yuri angrily sighs and just looks at her appa, “No! Why would I? I’m not wrong and I can prove it to her! I’m not doing anything wrong!”

Boa bites her lips, “Or the reasons for you…refuse to come homes because of me?”

Yuri loudly exhales from , “We already talk about this, okay?! That’s clearly not the reasons!”

Boa just slowly nods her head, both of her wife and daughter really stubborn. “Here…since I can’t give you real money because your umma will know it immediately, here I make this card for you!” Boa gives her card to Yuri, “I already put some money in there and I’ll…”

“No! You know what it’s mean for me to take money from you? I already working as part-timer too, I can make my own money too! Also, if you get caught she will angry at you! I can manage on my own! So stop bothering me about…this!”

 

After her appa visit Yuri just went to her room with stomach full with food. Late night, while watching music show on TV because Taeyeon will be there tonight with her new ost and Yuri is waiting for her text from her friends.  

“Why Taeyeon is always singing sad song or broken heart song? Maybe because of her face that’s look like divorced victim!”

Finally got her text and Yuri sneaking out of dorm the minute she read that text, wearing her hoodie with hat, that’s managed to cover half of her face. Grabbing her skateboard she went to downtown using trains. She arrives at rundown garage, “Hey! You come!”

“Yep, since our landlady got some sort of family business at her hometown I can sneak out easily this time since no one questioning me and also, tomorrow is Sunday! Anything that I can help you guys with?”

CL just smiles and shakes her head, “Not today, they postpone the match because bad weather and also police! Also, we still haven’t pay your…three months salary”

Yuri just laughs and grabs beers from her bag, just today when Boa hug her Boa manage to sneak money at Yuri pocket. “No need to worries about that! I know how it hard to work under mainstream and all, skateboard photograph! Also I don’t really need money right now! Just enjoy it for now! The moment, remember? Enjoy the moment!”

“You’re really kind Yuri!” Sandra said from beside CL who took the can beer that Yuri throws.

Yuri just gives them a smirk, “You fall for me now?”

Sandra just laughing loudly while snuggling to CL arms, “I love my CL far too much!!! Are you singles anyway? If not, I’m feeling sorry to your girlfriend! If you are, want me to introduce you with someone?”

“What do you think?” Yuri finished it with her charming smiles.

Snorted, “She must be single, if not I’m pity her girlfriend! She must dating someone that is so heartless like this thing!” CL is just looking at Yuri skeptically.  

“Yah!! I’m still your friends!!”

Min and Minah coming while brings two bucket of marinated chicken feet and one large portion of pig feet, two bucket full. “Come on, party people!! Let’s eat! I got this cheap but still fresh so don’t worry!! I even bring Soju with me! Yuri-ah, you can make somaek (beer mix soju), right?”

“I can, bring it here! I’ll make it for us! Let’s get the party started!”

Every night or at least twice in a week Yuri always sneak out her dorm to do her part-time jobs. Helping her friend’s, as skater. Every once in a week Yuri will enter that skateboard game, her friends will took photo of her and sell it. Not much money they could get but it fun things to do. Also the skateboard game itself, they did wager on money but not large amounts.   

Not to mention CL open skateboard bike shops and repairs, sometimes Yuri will comes and help them. Not every day, but just once in a while. Not only doing skateboard but they also doing street dance competition too.

--

Still hangover but that’s not the problem really. Yuri always goes to CL garage at Saturday and Sunday, that’s why she pretty accustomed with hangover. Last night, she just wins the game and got some money. They party with beer again and it’s just usual things to do for them, now the problem is 20% of hangover and 80% is her stomach.

Her stomach really upset now, wake up with uncomfortable feeling with her stomach. Breakfast, since Yoona is just dragging her to eat spicy food for breakfast without even hears her plea and who in the right mind suggest something like that in the early morning…just Yoona. Of course her stomach is more than upset again even though she should be happy since Yoona will pay the breakfast for her.

To add her hell there’s Sooyoung!

Sooyoung who got extra canned coffee about 443ml, it’s a Americano and cold one. She gives it to Yuri, who just accepts it. Now, the feels at her stomach is hurt like being stab by needle and it’s make her dizzy too.

Her friends still yapping about what to do at their free time and Hyoyeon just have to suggest playing some soccer, yet Yuri look about to dead in a second. “You’re not going to eat anything? Your appa will be worried, you know?” Taeyeon want to offer her curry rice and Yuri just refuses it.

“She won’t know if you keep my diet as secrets, okay? No thanks Taeng, I’m on diet!”

Only Taeyeon know her family occupation and Taeyeon did decide to keep it as secrets for Yuri. But Taeyeon didn’t know who Yuri girlfriend, in fact Taeyeon herself didn’t know if Yuri already dating someone and that’s someone is her waifu BFF. She even thinks Yuri as single for now. 

Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon didn’t even know whose Yuri parents or what their occupations. Yuri really keeps close about her family and also if they ask Yuri about it, Yuri will answer her parents always busy. This make them think Yuri come from middle business family. 

“You’re on diet?! You already thin enough! Do you want to beat Sooyoung on whose resemble skeleton?! Just eat!!” Hyoyeon is offering her hot spicy noodle to Yuri.

Eating spicy noodle in the morning, noodle and spicy for stomachaches? Why don’t you grab some knife and tickling me with that!

“No! Thanks so much!” Her phone vibrated and looking at the caller id, her frowns goes deeper. “What? I’m busy now! I’ll hang up now and I’ll call you latter!!”

“Yuri-ah, are you sick? Did you eat something bad?” Jessica worried voice make Yuri goes frown deeper and she even close her eye because annoyance.

“No! I’ll hang up and stop calling me every minute again!!” Yuri then turn to her friends, who looking at her weirdly because this is the first times they seen Yuri become so rude like this.

“That’s not your parents, right?”

Yuri just looking at Taeyeon before raised her shoulder as answer. Taeyeon keep looking at Yuri with her piercing eyes that want to hear Yuri answer. Yuri just sighed and standing up. “I got some work to do now, bye!”

Working again, this times Yuri become chef for group of young female office worker. “Did you hear the rumor? WGM!! Jessica from SNSD will be pairing with Taecyeon!! No, my Taecyeon!!!!”

“Yah!! I should be the one who wailing!! My Jessica!!”

“Is it true? Maybe just rumor! Nothing is sure if not been confirmed! So, stop acting like someone just burns your hairs!”

“But Jessica did say that Taecyeon is her ideal type, right? Did she even caught with him couple months ago? Secret dating perhaps? Remember the picture of her at park and clingy someone else arms? That’s must be Taecyeon!”

“Wow! Jessica-ssi hit the jackpot then! Taecyeon-oppa is so handsome!!!”

“She did say about liking someone with tanned skins, great body with abs, and kind smiles also charming mesmerizing eyes! But I’m sure she didn’t say anything about Taecyeon! Also, that secrets dating…it’s not Taecyeon, I’m sure of it because that person body slender and lean than him!! Who want dating that person?”

Yuri remember about that rumor very much, after that rumor the situation become so hectic but the reporter couldn’t prove anything that the person is Taecyeon since he’s busy with his Japan drama or whatever it is. But Jessica becomes paparazzi target after that and also her members.  

“Yah!! Everything that she said is all about my Taec oppa!!”

“In your dream!!”

“Right, it’s in your dream! Do you really think that only Taecyeon got abs and tanned skins?!! Huh?!”

“Come on, let’s eat! We’re here to eat not to kill each other in fan war! Our chef already prepares our food nicely!”

Yuri just smiles, “No, it’s okay! I enjoy your conversations!”

One of office worker looking at Yuri, “Do you have any idol that you’re like? You are so handsome, you could be the idol itself! If you become idol, I’ll be your number one fans then! Should I ask you a sign before you get famous?! Anyway! Tell this unnie what you want! Unnie will buy it for you!”

Yuri just laugh, “Me? I’m not that good-looking and I’m so talentless so I can’t be idol like them and I like Kim Taeyeon-ssi!”

After finished her shift, Yuri take a breaks at nearby 7eleven again after buying cheap stomach medicine. She manages to hold it but just now, it become worse. Suddenly someone sit in front of her and offering her warm drink, that person is not Jessica.

“Seohyun-ssi?” Yuri couldn’t even believe that Seohyun sit in front of her.

Politely smiles Seohyun put warm tea for Yuri, “Please have a drink, Yuri-ssi! I want to have little talk with you Yuri-ssi, can I?” Yuri just nods her head. Seohyun sipped her warm drink, she’s wears her fake glass and scarf to hide her face.

Seohyun notice Yuri stomach medicine, “You should eat something before eat that medicine Yuri-ssi! If not, you will hurt your stomach more!”

“No, it’s okay! I already get use to it!” it’s not that I have money to buy rice after that wild fried chicken and soju party. Seohyun just sighed and give Yuri bread but Yuri keep refuse it though in the end Yuri must give up and eat Seohyun bread and she even buy congee for Yuri.

Patiently Seohyun waiting for Yuri to finish her food and took her medicine. Seohyun ever offer Yuri more expensive stomachache medicine.

“Then we should talk inside my car over there, since no one will bothering us or anything!” Yuri just nods her head with Seohyun suggestions. She let Seohyun drive her around, since her shift already finished after all.  

“Yuri-ssi, are you really loves Jessica-unnie? Because from the way I look at it, I mean from the way you smiles when you look at Jessica-unnie it’s seem whole different…reasons for me to questioning this relationship! It feels that you force yourself to smiles at Jessica-unnie! Maybe I’m wrong but please explain it to me so I can apologize if I’m wrong to interpretation your smiles!”

Yuri doesn’t even taken back with this sudden speech and interrogation, “Smiles? What kind of smiles?”

“Last time when we eat at Honey Pork, at first you greet us with very friendlier smile but suddenly it turned to be very forced smiles when Jessica-unnie called you. You even avoiding us, I’m sure you force your way to take delivery jobs that time!”

Yuri just nod her head while looking at Seohyun, how scary this young girl could be because she so observant more than police or detective could get.

“Wow, Seo Joohyun-ssi! You really amuse me with this attention!”

Yet Seohyun ignore Yuri sarcasm and process with questioning Yuri.

“It’s seemed that you not really love her and I even think you only date her to use her! But you never ask her to buy something so I cross that reasons, so why? What’s the reason? Don’t you love her? Forgive me if I’m too rude but she is my family and I want to protect my family from anything, I hope you will not misunderstand my intentions!”

Yuri just nods her head, “Seohyun-ssi? What do you think of me? Any point you want to judge from me, just elaborate it freely!”

Seohyun nod her head, that eye burning with passions and seriousness to answer Yuri question also to hear Yuri explanation. “I won’t say anything about your physical aspect but I will talk about how you and Jessica-unnie! I might sound rude in process so forgive me!”

Yuri leaning on the seat and let out confident smirks, “It’s okay, I’ll take anything that you want to say!”

“For me, you didn’t love Jessica-unnie! Not even a bit, I might be wrong but before I’ll listen to your explanation, I will believe that you didn’t even love Jessica-unnie! You never ever called her and it’s always Jessica-unnie who calls you, the duration when you talk with her is too short! The smiles it’s the big hint for me that you didn’t even love her! Why then? Is it because her name as idol?”

Yuri just chuckles, “Then what should I do if what you guess is half right?”

This is the first time she’s seen the proper second maknae from SNSD enrage, even though she don’t even know which part is right but that’s enough to make her angry. “You should break up with her if you don’t even love her and appreciate her in your life! You will hurt her if you keep act like this to her! Please, don’t hurt my unnie!”

Yuri just nods her head, “That’s what I’m waiting for right now, for her to break up with me! If I’m the one who break it up with her, she will never let me go from her life and that will make my life become troublesome! So, she should be the one who ended everything and the broken heart wound will be lessening for her!”

Seohyun looking at Yuri in disbelieve and she thought that Yuri is just joking or messing with her but looking at that sly smiles on her lips, she know Yuri indeed serious about that.

She hate this smiles so much, smiles that disgrace tears that her Jessica unnie sheds for person like Yuri! Person that manages to evoked her rage.

“Do you really think Jessica-unnie will break it off with you? No, because she loves you too much! Then you should be the one who did it if you really want to break up with her! Are you even love her or have any feeling for her? Did you even care about her?”

Yuri nods her head and gives Seohyun smirks. “Do I even have any feeling to her? Used to but now, not really!”

Seohyun raised her eyebrow, “Used to?”

Yuri nod her head nonchalantly, “Yes, used! I do admit that I like her very back then but not now! The feeling fade away and that’s how love works! Easy come and easy go, nothing could stop that from disappears!”

Seohyun balled her fist tightly on wheel and trying to control her anger, “You’re really unbelievable Yuri-ssi! So different with what she’s telling us! You don’t even deserve her and her love!”

Then Yuri turns to give her sly smiles to Seohyun, “That’s why two of us should play antagonist role! You want your unnie be happy and I want to be free? What would you say?”

As clever girl Seohyun immediately know what Yuri means by that, “I’m not going to hurt Jessica-unnie! I will never do that!”

Yuri shakes her head, “No, you are not going to hurt her, but you will give your unnie happiness! Why would she date someone that couldn’t even appreciate her and make her crying? She’s date human right? Not onion, right?”

Seohyun deeply sighed and her mind really dizzy, she keep seeing the image of Jessica looking at her phone longingly and image of Jessica looks almost want to cry if Yuri reject her call also depressed face of Jessica when Yuri end the call.

Just this morning when Yuri angry at Jessica, she overheard the conversation and this one reason that make her went to Yuri and questioning her because after that call, Jessica crying again.

She had enough of Jessica crying for someone that don’t even love Jessica anymore, she had enough to witness Jessica sleeping while looking at Yuri picture, she had enough with Jessica crying to her sleep, and she have enough of this cruel relationship that will slowly killing Jessica.

Yuri really studies hard to read Seohyun expression but she couldn’t even read anything but she knows Seohyun clearly angry at her. “Anyway, I hear rumor about her that she will play WGM?” seeing Seohyun just slowly nods, “Then we could use that opportunity then!”

“Shouldn’t you angry because she will play WGM or anything?! Become someone else wife and must act romantically with him? Acting as wife of someone that being rumored dating your girlfriend!” Seohyun sighed, “And I never say that I’m in! I never say or give confirmation about this!”

Yuri just laughing, “Even if I disapproval this, would it’d be matter for her or her company? Would it change anything? No one knows we’re couple anyway!” Yuri writer her phone number and give it to Seohyun, “Think it once again, Seohyun-ssi! You want to give your unnie happiness, right? Call me if you agree with my plan, because I might need your help!”

“Why do you need my help?”

“Because…do you want me to keep torturing her so she break up with me or do you want her to be happy in very quick way and ASAP by helping me out? Either way, it’s fine by me as long as I can get away from her!”

Reluctantly Seohyun took her phone number and furrowed her eyebrow to Yuri who keeps smiling, devil smiles.

“Ah, you can drop me there, near that parking are! Since I need to buy something! Thanks for the ride Seohyun-ssi! Remember, think it again Seohyun-ssi, this for her own good! I’m so out of her league! Don’t you think so too?”

Seohyun just sigh and drive to Jessica and Tiffany location now, both of them in the middle of enjoying nice cup of tea now. Tiffany idea to make Jessica cheer up, since both of them just finished they ask Seohyun to take them home. 

When she’s looking at Jessica tired face…she just sighed inwardly and she almost cursing Yuri too, of course inwardly cursing. Jessica look so exhausted and so wasted.

When Jessica enters the car and sits at seat beside Seohyun, she’s inhale very familiar scent but she just furrowed her eyebrow and so unsure to ask Seohyun about this because there’s no way Seohyun will know Yuri. Till Tiffany that slowly notice new scent that so comforting.

“Joohyun-ah, did you change your new air freshener? This one is so nice and so classy but why I smell meat scent too?! Am I that hungry?”

Seohyun seem frozen for a moment before smiling, “No, I didn’t change it but maybe because I just brought Nicole-unnie barbeque meat before I went to unnie?”

I shouldn’t tell anyone about meeting with Yuri-ssi! I’m sorry for lying unnie! I’m sorry!

Tiffany clasp her hand in agreement, “That’s explain why it smell so nice like this and make me want to eat some barbeque too!”

But of course Jessica never fully believes Seohyun since this also the same perfume that she brought but never uses it on her. She brought it because she could be remembering by Yuri scent since this the same perfume that Yuri use.

But Seohyun never lies before…maybe it’s me that over thinking something again? There’s no way Seohyun know Yuri and Yuri will know Seohyun…as in friends with each other!

Seohyun glance off Jessica face before drove from there to their dorm again.

 

--------------

To Be Continue

Thanks for reading this chapter as well, thank you very much!

Since this is quick update...forgive me about the mistake...

Please leave me some comment or anything that you like about this story, maybe something likes don't make it too long which this story will be more than five chapter...

See you soon, bye!