Star Flower 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

This is the end and little bit long, so prepare your eyes with ice~

--

Jessica smiles at Yuri cheek that stuffed with kimbap, she’s sit in front of Yuri and in between Yuri leg. Arms at Yuri waist and in very distance close Jessica could smell this chocolate scent from Yuri. She really loves chocolate but Yuri chocolate scents make her so happy.

“Yuri is like a chocolate! I like Yuri! I like chocolate!”

Yuri took napkin and wipes Jessica smeared face because of chocolate ice cream gently that it so soft like wind, “My baby like chocolate?”

“Yes! I love chocolate! Pudding, ice cream, cake, cookies, candy, anything with chocolate! I love it so much!!”

Yuri put her pouting face, “You like me or chocolate more?”

Jessica seems troubled to choose one but after thinking for a moment, “I like…Yuri more because Yuri is chocolate!”

This answer make Yuri laughing and proudly nods her head to Jessica, she didn’t care if Jessica action make her like zoo animal because everyone will look at them but she loves Jessica so much. Yes, love as in I love Jessica like lover kind of love not just mere attraction.

Even though she know pain that will cause her because of separation, after all Jessica is just normal human and there will be a day when Jessica will leave her all alone like that.

Though she really hates it when they’re looking at Jessica like that? There’s nothing wrong with Jessica that make her earns that kind of look from everyone! Jessica didn’t do anything wrong and never do anything wrong too, stop looking at Jessica like that! She really want to shouting something like that to everyone that give Jessica that sickening pitying glance.

Jessica slowly lean in and kiss Yuri lips, this time bit longer and Yuri even smiles through the kiss with cheek still stuffed with kimbap that make Yuri cheek so bloated, because the kimbap begin to hindering Yuri mouth Yuri trying to munch the food inside .

Because of this movement, innocent movement Jessica feels something new and she like it. With blushing face, Jessica put her face closer with Yuri and Jessica hand already on Yuri shoulder, “I want kiss like that…my heart feel so dugeum, dugeum!”

Yuri also blushing as well, this kind of kiss is her first time kiss but Yuri nods her head and decide to kiss Jessica just like what Jessica want, if not for phone call from Krystal that said they want to enjoy the picnic too.  

Jessica pouting at Yuri and keep tugging Yuri shirt, “I want kiss! I want kiss in here!” Jessica is whining and pointing her lips.

“Okay~ anything for Sica baby~” Yuri said while kissing Jessica lips, softly move her lips. It just simple kisses like children kiss.

This enough to make Jessica blushing bright red and after the kiss, she put her head on Yuri neck and snuggle while hugging Yuri body. “My Yuri chocolate~” Jessica singing with her random tune but for Yuri this is voice of angel, she really love it when Jessica singing.

“Yuri!! I love you!! I really love you!!!”

Yuri went to but more food for Jessica and also for the kids that almost arrives at their spot, letting Jessica playing near water since Yoona, Krystal and Seohyun already arrives. “If appa is chocolate, then my Yoong is like caramel and my Soojung is like honey!” 

“Then umma is like strawberry jam!”

“No! Umma is like condensed milk!”

Before Yoona and Krystal could argue for three months about strawberry jam and condensed milk which so stupid for Seohyun to even join the argument, Seohyun just bring them to play water and Jessica even say that she like chocolate peanut butter.

Watching Jessica playing water with Yoona and Krystal meanwhile Seohyun is just looking at her surrounding with very uneasy eye. She got this bad omen, she didn’t know why she got this feeling but maybe…just maybe because Tiffany waiting for her in front of her school gate make Seohyun mood went bad.

Since Tiffany show up in front of her school and till she arrives at Han River, she got this uneasy feeling and thus why Seohyun keep blaming at Tiffany for this uneasy feeling.

 If only she’s not…I will never got this weird feeling! Because of her my mood turn into sour like this, come on! Seohyun, just ignore it! Just ignore…yes, ignore it and shut down your power for meantime…

Seohyun decide to shut down her ability and ignore this weird feeling, trying to enjoy her picnic time with Jessica.

But suddenly someone just grab Jessica from the water and drag Jessica into the water, it so fast that Jessica unable to scream. Seohyun about to jump and searching for Jessica but Yuri already hold Seohyun shoulder and jumping to water.

Yuri watching the whole scene and when she realizes it, it’s already too late. She’s just jumps into the water, following with Krystal and Yoona. Because the water is little bit murky, Yuri found it difficult to see Jessica left alone tracking Jessica.

Seohyun still at river bank and keep her concentration her ability to Jessica, she must save Jessica with her ability to manipulating the outcome. She will change it because she got this really bad omen again, luckily because her power Yuri finally found Jessica.

Yuri finally caught on Jessica that already faint because lack of air and Jessica drink too much water. But something makes Yuri very angry, her eye catch something red from Jessica neck. Bite mark and it’s very deep wound too.

Clara even bites Jessica neck and just about Clara want to bite or maybe tearing Jessica flash to chew it again. Quickly Yuri swimming and kick Clara head, she finally caught Jessica in her arms again, using her hand to press Jessica wound and she could feel something burning on Jessica wound.

The poisons!!

 Clara never gives her anytime to think because with her sharp claw hand, she’s trying to yank Jessica. Clara manages to cut Jessica back. Yuri is gathering her concentration and send highly frequency sound to Clara brain through her mind manipulation, this enough to make Clara holding her head and in pain. 

She manages to distract Clara that still in pain but she also quickly losing her energy by using this ability. Noticing Jessica wound, she gives Jessica to Yoona and Krystal. Yuri pointing up to them, telling the twin to escape from here.

Eat the human! Eat the human! Eat the human! Hungry!! I want to eat the human!! Human flesh delicious! Tender!!

Something is boiling Yuri brain when she read Clara mind because this is almost the same things Clara let think when she almost eat Yoona and Krystal. Clara trying to swimming and trying to yank Jessica from Yoona grasp. Yuri of course will never let that happen, she’s swimming to Clara and pull Clara hairs and trying to buy time for the twins.

Clara become stronger than last time they’re fighting because Yuri struggles a lot. Quickly she grab Clara neck and trying to dragging Clara far away from them but Clara scratching Yuri neck using her sharp nails or claw. When Yuri let her guard down, Clara kick Yuri stomach and quickly swimming to Yoona but Yuri already grab Clara leg.

As cruel as it sounds but mercilessly Yuri tears Clara leg apart, literally. Lucky for them it’s underwater if not human eardrum will bleeding because Clara scream. Yuri fights with Clara in the water for a moment before Clara escape from Yuri because she almost scratching Yuri eyes. 

When Yuri comes to surface, she found Yoona and Krystal crying while hugging Jessica body. The twin covers in Jessica blood because Clara assaults, while Seohyun frantically calling ambulance and holding Jessica hand. Seohyun is still trying to manipulating something out of Jessica.

Yuri legs feels like turning into jelly looking Jessica in this states, but instead of falling like heap of dust that crumble by wind, she quickly scoop Jessica and run to her car.

--

“Taeyeon-ah, please just make Seohyun rest and stop doing…what she’s trying to do…” Yuri look at bandage cover Jessica body, the bite on her neck is to severe and the blood loss is to severe, not to mention the poisons inside Jessica body because Clara virus.

Some alien tribe got this poisons that dangerous to human, sadly Yuri is tribe that lack with poison but gifted with compassion unlike that barbarians tribe.

Taeyeon is just shaking her head with so much hesitant, slowly she looking at Seohyun that standing beside Jessica and keep holding Jessica hand since yesterday. And since yesterday Yuri standing in front of Jessica room and looking at Jessica without even blinked.

“She wouldn’t stop, no matter how much you and I begging her to stop…Seohyun will never stop because if she stops then Jessica will be dead and…she will blaming herself more, she’s already blaming herself because she unable to change the outcome faster and ignoring that warning because stupid reasons…and now if you ask her to stop…Seohyun will never forgive herself!”

Yuri slowly averted her eyes from Jessica to Taeyeon, “If not for Seohyun…we…lose her yesterday, I won’t be able to found Jessica and Jessica should be dead because of this and because Seohyun…Jessica still with us but you and I know it so well even when I try to deny it…no one can change the fate Taeyeon, we are just alien and not god…we only could go as far as prolong her life not to make her…”

Taeyeon looking at Yuri with her sad eyes, she could feel the sadness in every bit of Yuri words and even though Yuri put that strong mask, but Yuri is slowly dies with Jessica.

“We could…we could! Of course we could and we can!! Don’t lose hope Yuri!! Don’t you dare because we could and we will do it! We can do it because we are not a human!”

Yuri slowly shaking her head, “She’s alive but she’s not…those horrible pipes that they attached to her body will hurt her…remember how she is crying when needle…pricked her finger…now…that pipe and…I couldn’t let her suffering…”

Taeyeon shaking Yuri body, she’s dislike this conversation direction. “Yuri-ah! Don’t lose hope! Don’t let go of Jessica like this!”

It’s not easy for Yuri to come with such conclusions, she know and realize that even though Jessica still breathing like that but she’s not alive…even though Jessica still with them now but for how long Yuri will let Jessica suffering like this?

Yuri slowly shakes her head, “I know what you think…I know what you mean by we can but…no, we can’t use her…she will never do that to us…she will never! She will never use it anymore after what’ve I done to Clara before…she won’t…she despise me for being failure!”

“She will do it for us and I’m sure of it…she will Yuri, I will come to her and begging her for you! It will never be too late for me to asking her help for you!!” Taeyeon is about to run and return to her star for asking some help but something stopping her to do so.

Yuri just hugging Taeyeon, unable to hold for tears… “This is torturing her Taeyeon…this is like…forcing her to life even though she…I don’t want her to go but I must…I want her to stay alive but she couldn’t stay alive in that kind of condition…she couldn’t!” she let out her tears flowing to Taeyeon shoulder while tightly grab Taeyeon shirt, Taeyeon also crying with Yuri.

“But Yuri…” Taeyeon choked with tears.

“We can’t do anything to change it Taeyeon…because we are nothing, we are just an alien not a god…we never deserve to decide if someone could live or could die or prolong someone life because our selfish desire and greed…everything is out of our control…we are just an alien! Nothing more…”

“Yuri, I really hate to ask this…what would you do now?”

Yuri still hugging Taeyeon and crying, “That’s why I will learn…for eternity to let her go…learn to let…I will be very disappoint of myself for forever…that’s for sure because I will never get a chance to tell her how much I love her…how she mean more than universe to me…and I will never get chances to say goodbye because she will never open her eyes again…”

“Yuri-ah…”

Yuri holds on Taeyeon clothes still like tight holds, “I must send Jessica away…without even doing anything to her and…without even…unable to gives Jessica happiness and even…couldn’t even utter that I love her and without even asking her to marry me…”

Something choke Taeyeon when she heard that, something stuffing Taeyeon throat and make her unable to say anything to cheering Yuri up.

Yuri slowly smiles when she remember her plan for today, “I already buy our wedding ring…I will ask her to marry me today at her favorite restaurant, I will wear that mickey mouse shirt which she really like that shirt while at it…I will ask her where she want to go as our honeymoon and for how long we will go…I will do it today…it should be…today…”

Taeyeon let out very heavy sigh, all her effort to cheering Yuri using her power and also she do that for everyone seem useless now, “Are you really sure about this? To let go of Jessica by your own hand…to ends Jessica like this? Are you really ready for this?”

Yuri slowly nods her head, “You will put Seohyun in danger if we keep forcing Seohyun to do that because everyone has their own limits…not only human but us too, Seohyun will keep forcing her own and…so, please stop it…please ask Seohyun to stop torturing herself…and also Jessica…just let Jessica free…”

 

Of course Seohyun wouldn’t take this and keep insisted that Jessica will be survived. She believes that she can change Jessica destiny, she can make Jessica destiny that Jessica should be dead to Jessica will wake up and smiles again.

I can do it!! I can!! So please!!

Yuri slowly put her hand on Seohyun hand, “Someday…we must let Jessica go from our life too…it just that day arrives sooner for us to let Jessica…so, please just…”

Seohyun almost shouting at Yuri that quickly losing hope for Jessica but looking how Yuri crying while trying to smiles at Jessica sleeping pale face, she know that Yuri endure it and how Yuri tears keep flowing like waterfall without even let out sobbing but still smiling like that…Seohyun finally know that Yuri suffering most than her.

Also how Taeyeon slowly turn her back on them but how badly Taeyeon shoulder shaking and the way Taeyeon keep her head down. Left hand balled and the other, Taeyeon bite her own hands to muffle any sound that will come from .

Taeyeon couldn’t face Jessica without even crying, because Jessica is like family for her and she will never took separation kindly.

Slowly Seohyun removes her hand from Jessica and she let Yuri took Jessica hand, “Mianhe…” and Seohyun unable to face Jessica, she never felt so failed before.

“There’s nothing that need to be sorry for Seohyun, you never do something wrong! Never so stop blaming yourself…Jessica will hate it if she knows you keep depressing like that!” Yuri kisses Jessica hand and smile. “Hey, Sica baby! Good morning beautiful!!”

Seohyun want to leave the room for Kwon family, but she’s too weak to even moves. Taeyeon quickly come to holding Seohyun body and took Seohyun, she bring Seohyun to vacant room for resting. Inside her appa embraces, Seohyun is finally letting out her sobbing.

Slowly Yuri sits at Jessica bed and lean on headboard, put Jessica to her laps after kissing Jessica forehead.

Yuri is gesturing Yoona and Krystal that since yesterday sobbing to come closer, “Come on you two! Let’s sleep beside umma, because umma is cold now and she need human heater now! She needs her deer and kitty doll!”

Even though they know they must let go of Jessica someday because of aging, but this pain enough to take them by surprised make them crying all day long. Even though Yuri already told them before but they refuse to believe Yuri, they refuse to believe that someday Jessica will leave them.

Slowly the twin climb up and lying beside Jessica, they hug her body and snuggling into Jessica body and engulfed Jessica.

There’s silence between them because they’re carefully listening Jessica heart beat, till Yuri notice that beat become slower…

“What should we do tomorrow? Appa couldn’t accompany you three to watch Rio tomorrow because appa have some business to attend for! Umma will be furious at appa again…please help appa~”

Yoona know her appa trying to be strong for them, slowly she smiles and kiss Jessica cheek. “Tomorrow we will watch Rio 2 and enjoy that new café! They have this delicious Belgian waffle and also some pancake too! Umma will love it!”

Krystal slowly nods her head and kisses Jessica other cheeks, “Yes, umma might want some new clothes so we might buy some clothes too! Appa do you want new clothes? We want to buy that animal pajamas and leopard print pants!”

“No, appa clothes still good but appa will make dinner to make up for it! Hope umma will forgive appa!”

They keep talking about what to do for tomorrow and laughing, even though they crying inside because Jessica never join them or talking to them. Slowly they could hear the heart beat from Jessica gradually fading away. Yoona slowly closed her eyes and gritted her teeth before open it again, forcing smiles to Jessica and everyone to see.

“And then, there’s this strawberry ice cream! Umma said she want to eat it every day but in next day…umma must go to dentist! But she keeps asking us to keep it as secrets!”

No one could see how white Krystal hand when she balled it to holding herself for crying and wailing. “That’s why that day umma become very quiet because her tooth is hurt! She even eat her cake very slowly because she didn’t want appa know something wrong and scolding her!”

Yuri just laughing, she know Jessica goes to dentist but she decide to keep it as Jessica wish, secrets but Jessica swollen cheek make Yuri want to kiss it and nimble it and Yuri really worried about Jessica teeth for whole day because of that. They keep chanting and their eye keep let out tears.

Yuri clearing and trying to make very wide smiles and grinning at Jessica ‘sleeping’ face, it’s a playful smiles but to everyone…that’s smiles that full with pain and sadness that she’s trying to erase. This is the first time for her to felt this kind of emotion after all.

“Appa have a secret to tell! Because umma right now sleeping, appa could tell this now! Appa want to marry your umma! Appa even already prepare the honeymoon place! Don’t worry, appa will take you two with us!” Yuri looking at Jessica pale faces, “I love you Jessica! I really love you so much! So, will you marry me Sica-ah?”

 

The funeral of Jessica just finished but Seohyun still standing in front of Jessica tomb and looking at it under the umbrella. Everyone already home and mourning, Sunny and Nicole unable to hide their sadness and that’s why they’re going home to crying alone.

Yoona and Krystal are already at cinema with Hara and Hyuna, watching Rio just like they promised to Jessica. They’re watching it and laughing at the movie while crying, trying to hide the numb pain inside their heart. They’re laughing but not really laughing.

Yuri already left for doing something with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

Seohyun know that Yuri will capturing Clara…yes, they will bring Clara back to their star to get heavier punishment and Seohyun don’t even mind it. In fact she might as well join to hunting for Clara if not for Taeyeon that won’t allow her.   

Seohyun notice there’s someone walking to her and she knows that person is Tiffany, softly Tiffany put her hand on Seohyun shoulder and she want embrace Seohyun but Seohyun already push Tiffany hand away. Seohyun walking closer to Jessica tomb and bends to kiss it also smiles.

“Umma, tomorrow I will come again and bring nice fresh flower that you loves! Take care, okay? Oh! I will remind Yoong and Soojung to eat something healthy so don’t worry about them, leave it to me! Every day I will come and tell you what they do…everyday, so you won’t be lonely!”

It will be lies if Tiffany says that the way Seohyun call Jessica that mere human with umma and Seohyun affection toward Jessica but her? Seohyun ignore her like she’s just stranger to her life.

Seohyun just walking pass Tiffany, but before she enters her car Seohyun stop walking because Tiffany just grabs her hand. Seohyun count to five inwardly before yank her hands away from Tiffany, but she keeps looking at her car not Tiffany.

“You already left us for strong reasons…to be with him and forget the dull life that you felt when you’re with us…even begging and pleas us to let you go, we finally manage to let you go from our life and it’s hard for me and appa but…we accept your decision so please don’t comeback without any reasons that could break the previous reasons!”

Tiffany…brave herself to read Seohyun relationship with her now but…she found nothing left for her, “Do you hate me now?”

“Yes, I hate you…not because you left us…that hatred already long gone but I hate you because of you, I carelessly ignore that bad omen…if you’re not…at school and make me irritated…bad mood because of your appearances! I will never do that, I will never ignore that bad feeling! That’s the biggest mistake in my life and you are the cause of it…I hate you for that!”

Slowly Seohyun turn around and give slight bowing to Tiffany, “This is the last respect that I still manage to gives it to you…oemoni, may you be happy with him now so I plead you to just let go of appa and me now!”

“Seohyun wait! I’m sorry for…!”

But Seohyun already enter her car and droves from there and Seohyun driving with her straight face. Never once she shed any tears because she already decide it, she will never shed any tears of Tiffany anymore, the tears that will fall for her eyes is only for her appa, Taeyeon and her family.  

--

Yuri waiting for her coffee and food, since she and Taeyeon caught in traffic jam. Their car not even moves for inch for half hour and Taeyeon keep honking the horn desperately because today they bring roadster car also with the sun that almost like oven this make Taeyeon temper went like dust blown by autumn wind. Even she couldn’t manipulate her own mood because of the heat and frustration.

Yuri buys the cold drink to cooling down Taeyeon and taming their hungry stomach.

When Yuri about to return to their car, she almost bumping with someone. Yuri is still managing to avoid the collisions. “Oh, sorry! I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” that girl apologizes to Yuri who only smiles.

“Don’t worry! Have a nice day!” Yuri said while give the girl wide smiles.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon!! Over here!!” the girl turn to see her friend and give Yuri last bows of apologize but Yuri already walking to her car without even care to look back to her. The girl just raised her shoulder and went to her friends.

Frustrated Taeyeon but of course Yuri know Taeyeon watching the whole scene because she felt something calm inside her heart.

Yuri give Taeyeon her cold drink, “She become more beautiful each years passed now~” Taeyeon said to Yuri while eyeing Jessica with her friend. Since both of them wear sunglass, no one knows where their eyes wander to.

“Yes, she is…Jessica, my Sica baby is so pretty! She becomes more mature after two years now! She’s older than us…you know?” proudly Yuri gives Taeyeon her smiles.

Yes…she is, that Jessica that Yuri meet earlier is the same Jessica that is Yuri wife, how could someone that already die…alive again? And why the same Jessica couldn’t even recognize Yuri, the seobang? The answer is one, Hyori or the Leader of Yuri tribe or someone that Taeyeon want to beg for saving Yuri and Jessica.

Yoona and Krystal unable to hold their cry, go to toilet to cry their eyes out and this because they don’t want to let Yuri see them crying, because they know how hard for Yuri to holding back the tears. They know it so they would rather to crying alone and appears without any tears coming from their eyes after that.

Yuri still playing with Jessica hair and keep her smiles to Jessica, but suddenly the door open and Taeyeon enter the room with two extra and of course except the kids or without Seohyun, Yoona, and Krystal. Yuri is lifelessly looking at Boa and Hyori, her umma.

“You already know this, right? Do you happy now? You finally making me crying like this, are you happy now to see my family will mourn the love of our life gone from our life like this? Are you happy because you manage to punish me that shaming you because I broke our peace treaty because ruins Clara brain before? You can laugh at me now…the ever failure things!”

Boa slowly shakes her head, “No, I didn’t know it! I only know that you will fall for this human and that’s all! I never know that this will end like this! I’m sorry, I’m really sorry!”

Yuri slowly bends her back and kiss Jessica forehead, cradle Jessica with sad smiles. “This is the first time I heard sorry from you…right Sica? She’s finally said sorry but you couldn’t hear the funny things now!”

They didn’t say anything to Yuri and Yuri also didn’t ask anything anymore. Someone come closer to Jessica and about to touch Jessica till monotone and lifeless voice stops this person, “Don’t! Don’t touch her…don’t touch my wife!”

“Yuri!” stern voices that make Yuri slowly raised her head to looking at this person, Hyori.

Yuri let her eye wonder to Hyori before went to Jessica again. “I know Yuri, I know what you want! I could give her…another chance to life again but there’s a price that you must pay for it Yuri…what will you pay for her to make this human alive again?”

Hyori have this ability that makes her almost like God but she’s not a god since she has limitation. She could bring someone back to life again but she can only do it once and she need equal amount of compensation to do this, Hyori never want to do this since the price that Yuri must pay is too big.

Last time when Yuri end up killing Clara for sure when she’s about to eat Yoona, Hyori decide to revive Clara but the price is…Clara become killing machine or just animal that thirst for blood like this and that’s the price for them but it manage to save them from war between tribes.

Yuri kisses Jessica forehead and smiles, “All her wound in her body, I will take it and I will catch Clara to make her pay the rest of it…each part of Clara body will be the price for Jessica live…”

Hyori looking at Yuri, “That’s not enough…and even with Clara…that won’t be enough…”

“Then what should I give to you…to make Jessica alive again?”

Hyori went to Jessica, “Sacrifice and suffering”

Taeyeon slowly shakes her head to Yuri, she scare what Hyori mean by that sacrifice and suffering. She scare that Yuri will be crumble more and more than this.

Yuri slowly raised her eyebrow, “Sacrifice and suffering? Do you want me to sacrifice my body for Jessica?”

This makes Taeyeon gasp and she’s about to refuse this crazy idea.

“Erase all her memories, everything and let her start the new life…could you do that? She will live once again but without the memories of you and everyone! And also she will never ever fall in love with you, no matter how hard you try to make her fall in love with you! You must never enter her life anymore! Could you really do that?”

“But I can’t believe that you ask Nicole to erase Seohyun, Yoona, and Krystal memories about Jessica too! I don’t understand why?”

Yuri slowly nods her head, “I must do that, because Seohyun will always blame herself for unable to save Jessica…you already seen it, how much Seohyun keep blaming herself and the twin will be sad…I know if someday when they know, they will hate me but…I don’t want to see them sad once again! It will be better if I erase their memories about Jessica rather than give them pain…two times…when they know that Jessica still alive but unable to get close with and watching Jessica must…dies again…”

Taeyeon sighed and tapping her finger against steering wheel, “If someday their memories return to them…”

Yuri slowly nods her head, “They will hate me but the kids need to move on from this…and also if they know Jessica still alive…they will keep reaching out for her and you know how Hyori…the pact and everything…I’m scare she will kill Jessica because we will violated the pact!”

Never underestimate Hyori, because if that really happen…if Yoona and Krystal keep lingering around Jessica and if someday Jessica…remember about them because of Yoona and Krystal, Hyori will…yes, Hyori will kill Jessica.

So to prevent that happen, Yuri decides to removes and modification the kids memory about Jessica.

At first Yuri ask Nicole to erase Jessica face from their kids’ memory, slowly but sure Yuri makes Nicole erasing everything about Jessica from them. Two years passed now, neither of them remembers about Jessica and Jessica…doesn’t even know them too.

Like there’s never ever been someone with name of Jessica in their live before…no Jessica, nothing.

Yuri gives Jessica whole new life, new name…Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Name that’s she got from mixing Krystal Soojung name and Yoona. Jessica got new friend and new jobs working at Taeyeon business that far away from Yuri grasp.

Company that completely under Taeyeon but Yuri will never ever comes to that company and even Taeyeon rarely goes there. Hyori do a great jobs for bring Jessica back to life and even Nicole do her best to fix Jessica horrible past so Jessica finally become normal now.

The price that Yuri must pay is…Yuri whole body covering with Jessica scar now and this car will keep reminding Yuri about Jessica pain, especially scar that comes from Clara. That scar will keep remind her about her failure to protect Jessica.

The horrible part is Yuri must watching Jessica grow up without her anymore or maybe to have family and that family is not her because Jessica will never ever think her mere stranger.

Someday Jessica will meet someone and well get married, someday Jessica will grow older with her husband, spending every moment with her kids of her own, growing old and have that cute wrinkles and grey hair but Yuri sure Jessica still the prettiest, and Yuri must watch that from afar without even changing or growing old…that’s the painful price to pay.

The fact that scares her most is that…Jessica finally rest in peace and she will stay alive all alone and Jessica memory will keep lingering around her. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real and there's just too much that time cannot erase.

Someday…

But…it alright, everything is going to be alright as long as Jessica smiles even not for her and she still allowed seeing Jessica smiles also she still allowed to smiles with Jessica even though Jessica will never notices her smiles.

Even now if they meet, Jessica won’t be able to recognize her anymore and sometimes Jessica will walking pass her by like it was nothing.

And yet Yuri keep smiling, in her mind every time she meet Jessica by coincidence she will always replaying cutest nickname that Jessica always call her with and she touch her heart, feeling that warm touch on her heart by Jessica memories.

When Jessica walk pass her, she will count to five and slowly turn her body so she could see Jessica back without being notice by Jessica and keep replaying Jessica from her memories, her Sica-baby.  

She can’t move on yet, I guess I will never be able to move on…I will never be able to let go my Sica baby from my heart…never…

Yuri still wears her black clothes and if not black, they white or grey clothes. That’s how her life now, black, white or grey…without Jessica by her side now.

Clara? They finally caught her and put her into prisons, yesterday are the last day of Clara since…execution. Yuri didn’t even shed any tears when they execution Clara, Yuri even glad they did it because she will do it by herself if she could.

That’s how Yuri hates Clara for ruining her family.

Yuri slowly nods her head, "Yes, this is our line now and she's finally with her world than with us, the alien..."

From the corner of their eyes, they’ve seen Jessica talking with her friends and pointing at them. “What are they talking about? From the way they’re talking…that’s must be something bad about me? My height?!”

Yuri just smiles, “They said that we are so good looking but sadly we look so stupid under this blazing sun without any protection beside sunglass, makes us look like roast chicken! Some say that we are dating and maybe already married! Her friends think you are so cute!”

Taeyeon and Yuri are just laughing, before Taeyeon looking at Yuri again. “You know, you and I getting married is not bad idea now! Since I’m single or widow and you are also the same, handsome widow meet with cute widow! Why don’t you give us a chance? The kids need umma!”

This make Yuri laughing, she’s really blessed to have Taeyeon that trying to cheer her up. Every time when she accidently meet Jessica, her heart will weep again and kicking her own ribs to bursting her way to Jessica. She still in love with Jessica but she can’t be with her.

If not for Taeyeon, she might return to her star because it’s too painful. Even now Taeyeon keep giving her moral support, look how Taeyeon holding Yuri hands and keep Yuri emotion under control. Never let her depression taking control of Yuri and always trying to cheer Yuri up.

Yuri put her head on Taeyeon shoulder now, “Why don’t we do it now? Married with you is not a bad idea! Prepare the diamond ring today and we will take turn of being mother!”

 

“That tanned one is pretty handsome!!” Jessica friends are squealing in delight when she watching Yuri combs her hair using her hands.

Jessica just scoffed at her friends, “You like that person? That kind of person?! You better not! I’m bumping into her and looking how her body full with scar and she must be bad girl! Eeeww! Disgusting and so scary! Better stay away from her!”

Her friends just sighed in disappointment but still looking at Yuri with admiring eyes, before turn to read her magazine again. “Oh, there’s nice article about old legend! Hear this, when someone dies her soul will goes to star and maybe become stay there for forever and meet their loves one there! So sweet!!”

But Jessica furrowed her eyebrow, “And become alien, right? Oh, that’s must be so horrid if I’m turning into an alien! So my loves one is alien then! No, please no! Also, there’s no alien in this universe! Yes, there’s no alien in this world! None of those things! Yes, none of those things…” Jessica touches her heart while saying the last part.

Legends…no one know where the legend is comes from or whether it’s true or just fairytale but when you believe it and if your believes is strong, someday it will turn into reality…someday…because legend is just same with dream…

And dream is just reality that needs to get hard kick to awaken it from sleeping.

Maybe it’s true that if someone dies and their soul will goes to star…maybe someday they will meet again? maybe someday…

 

--------------------------

The End

Long chapter, right?

This might be the longest chapter that I ever write...

Next one, Maybe around two chapter and that's mean short FF!! Yey!!

As usual, please give me some of comment or anything that you like, because I need some energy before writing for next update...

Thank you for reading this chapter as well, thank you very much!

For Indonesian, I never know that Arisan 2 is very good movies!! I should watch it sooner!!!