Glass Heart

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Please listen to my story

I cry all night

I can't even swallow water I can't fall asleep

I'm having a hard time

They don't support my love

They say I'm a poor judge of character

They don't really know you

But they all hate you

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon eighteen years old girl, Korean-American born come from rich family top five in Asian, family that have so much influence all over Asia. She has anything and everything that girls ever hope. Not only fame, respect, fame, reputation her face is top to the perfection. She beautiful…no, beautiful is just shallow word to describe her. Even when she look so cold and all but she got so many admire for her.

But this beautiful Ice Princess crying every night after fight or argument with her parents, her family. This fight already happen for two week almost every day she will cry to her sleep

Always every night without fails, she looks at one picture from her phone

Picture of Kwon Yuri, her lover

Jessica calling Yuri number after her sob subsides, after long wait Yuri picks up the call. “What? I’m busy right now!” Jessica could heard some screaming or cursing could be heard and also something hard clashing.

“Call me next time!!” with that Yuri ended the call.

They already in relationship about two week, after Jessica confesses her love to Yuri who just casually accepts it. Even though like that Jessica already overjoyed and love Yuri too much, far too much. But her relationship opposed by many people, her family and her friends even someone she doesn’t even know.

Her parents told her, “You still young Jessica, still young! You can’t seen her, the real her! You far too good for being with her! She is good-for-nothing! She is bad influence for you!! Look at what she create, look at what she had done!!”

“Listen to your father, he know what’s good for you and this Kwon Yuri not yours! You are not match with each other, she not match with you!!”

Her best friends, Sunny. “Jessie, she didn’t love you and she doesn’t even respect you! She is a jerk or a bastard! Don’t go out with her!”

Tiffany, her cousins that already like her twins, someone that she thought will support her but no. “Listen, Jessie! I’m happy that you in relationship now but not with that person! Didn’t you heard the rumor about her? That’s not even rumor again!! She is dangerous for you! She will hurt you!!”

All Jessica can say is, “You didn’t even know her as much as I know her! You didn’t even know anything about her, but why! Why you always telling me this?! Please don't talk anything bad about her...please”   

--

They say you're the bad one (Don't say that)

They say it'll be over soon (Please stop saying it)

Break up with him Break up with him

I've heard it more than thousand times

I have a breakable heart (I think I do)

“She is bad girl Jessica! She even beyond bad…I don’t even know how to describe her instead monster!!” the group on high class café, Sunday noon. Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun, and Nicole decide to take Jessica for lunch and enjoy their free time. Tiffany begins her morning lecture about Yuri.

Jessica just gripped her spoon tighter, Seohyun seeing Jessica discomfort just sighed but she must tell her this. “I’m sorry to say this and ruin the good mood here unnie but…Kwon Yuri got into news again, this morning news!”

Jessica looks at Seohyun with wide eye, “What happen?”

“Gang fight, huge scale involves gun and any other dangerous weapon! 19 dead and 35 heavily injured also other casualties, it’s appearing Yuri unnie join the fight but the reason is unknown yet!”

“Did she injure too? Is she fine? Did something happen to her?”

Seohyun just sigh, she can’t believe her unnie asking something like this. “She alright…more than alright and didn’t even have scratch. Police let her go just like always and…” Jessica just sighs in relieved because of this, she even smile.

Sunny look at Jessica in annoyance and disbelieve, “Jessica Jung!! What Seohyun mean here is that Yuri of yours involves in nasty things and even I can’t call her as delinquent anymore! Because she worse than that, she more worst than animal!! Are you that blind now?!”

Nicole holds Sunny shoulder, trying to stop Sunny. “Sunny-unnie, stop it! Don’t say something like that!”

“No, she must know what kind of animal that she dating for! What kind of bastard that don’t even k—!”

With a swift move, Jessica shove her plate or anything in front of her to ground and shattering it, making Sunny taken back…making everyone taking back. Lucky for them that they in VVIP room and no one there’s beside them and maid. This luxury restaurant owned by Nicole.

Not that making Sunny taken back but the look on Jessica eye said everything, threat for Sunny that if Sunny continue to bad talk Yuri, she will do something that will make her regrets it.

Everyone went on silence, Tiffany just chuckle at Jessica. “Let her be Sunny, sooner or later they will break up. Relationship like that won’t last long…as cruel as it’s sound but your relationship won’t last long! I can guarantee that and I do hope so, after all this is for your own good!” 

“Shut up and mind your own business Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!” Jessica slams the table.

“It’s true, Jessica Jung Sooyeon!” Tiffany said without even blinking, “What I said is true because it’s the matter of time you will break up with her. Before you getting the hurt or wound from her…it’s better if you break up with her. Think about your parents and shame you put on them!”

“Jessica-unnie, Tiffany-unnie is right…please break up with her, it’s for you own good. I don’t want to see her hurt you, unnie! Please break up with her!” Nicole said while taking Jessica hands.

“You will never make it, you guys will never make it. All citizen talking about your relationship more than they talking about celebrity gossip but all the response…they’ll never make it and I must say they right, you guys can’t never make it!” Sunny said.

Jessica shove Nicole hand away and slam the table again, “Just shut up!!” before she could said anything or do anything, her phone ringing. Seeing the caller id, she broke into big smile. “Yuri? Yes…you near here? Already outside? Okay, I’ll come down! Wait for me, okay?”

Jessica took large of money and put it at table, “For the things that I broke, if that’s still not enough put the tabs on me! Our discussion end in here and I hope I won’t listen it again!” 

--

My heart seems broken (completely shattered)

If I'm told to give up If I'm told to erase everything

Listen, this is not fair

I have a breakable heart (I live with it)

Don't know when to be shattered (I'd be broken)

Break up with him Finish everything

Just don't say that

Yuri already waiting outside with her expensive Ducati bike. Clad in black leather jacket and black helmet also black leather boots, she sit there waiting for Jessica that come to her with wide smile. Jessica stood in front of her with wide smile that almost split her face into two.

“Already full?”

Cutely and look like innocent kid, Jessica shook her head. “No, I didn’t get eat much in there because today I carving for something else!”

Yuri looks at Jessica eye and sighed, she took her helmet and gives it to Jessica, also she took her jacket and give it to her. “Wears it and we go to eat some seafood” but Jessica keep pouting and pointing her forehead, Yuri just lean in and give a peck on Jessica forehead.

On the road, Jessica rests her head on Yuri board shoulder and circling Yuri waist tightly. Even though she appear unmoving with all critics, negative comment, negative thought that being thrown to her, she keep thinking over and over again, unconsciously become her nightmare.

No, she’s not thinking about that…not even once. The thought of break up with Yuri never cross her mind, never.

Blow after blow being thrown to her heart, people asking her to break up with her. People asking her to end everything with Yuri. People keep judging her relationship, people keep doubting her love for Yuri, even her own family and friends.

She will be lying if she tells to anyone else that all of that didn’t even have any effect on her. Those entire negative thing about her and Yuri, didn’t even do any justice on her…it’s all lie. It’s shatter her heart and it’s break her like broken glass. It’s taking troll on her but she will never give up on Yuri, never.

Why you keep asking me to break up with her? It’s not fair…I’ll support every of my friends relationship and wish them happiness…why they can’t do the same with me?

It’s not fair…just because you didn’t know Yuri yet you keep talking bad about her…why they didn’t give any chance for Yuri?

Asking me to break up with her please don’t say that again, please don’t say that to me. I can’t handle it if Yuri know about this and leaving me…

I don’t want to hear that again

Jessica tightens her hug around Yuri waist and trying her best to stop crying or Yuri will notice it. She doesn’t want Yuri to see her crying because of this.    

--

Why are you so obsessed

Every love has an end

Sorry, my love is always like that

But you were happy with me

That's all

What's the problem

Let's not waste time, babe

I know it's painful that’s what I feel, too

I'm such a coward Swear at me harshly

Now I should go, can you get out of my way

After several day of no news from Yuri, she appears in front of Jessica house. Sit on Jessica room and look so emotionless that even make Jessica seem uncomfortable with Yuri stare. Somewhere in her heart there’s uneasy feeling tugging every sense of her. The way Yuri look at her very different, today Yuri look like a stranger that she don’t even know.

“Let’s break up” that’s cold and monotone tone from Yuri making the fragile heart of Jessica shattered like nothing.

With her trembling hand, Jessica keeps fighting herself from crying in front of Yuri. “Why?” that’s all that she could ask.

Yuri just smile, “Just because…”

“Did I do something wrong? Or is it something that I said? Or it’s my face not pretty enough? Tell me, I can change it…just please…don’t leave me…please…tell me, I can change…anything but please don’t leave me…”

Yuri shook her head and smile at Jessica, “You seriously didn’t think this relationship will be worked out, right? Don’t be too obsessed with this, I mean after all this is just…some kind of experiment seeking for you, right? I’m sorry, this is the kind of love that I have…you should be proud of yourself since you own me more than one day! After all, everything have an end for them so our story too!”

Jessica already crying silently, it’s not that Yuri reason that make her cry but Yuri will to break up with her that make her cry.

Sigh again, Yuri just sit there looking at sobbing Jessica, “Jessica…let me tell you something, okay? It’s hurt, isn’t? The way citizen talks about you or about me. I don’t really mind the way the talk about me, really…since that’s the truth but you have your own reputation, the prodigy Ice Princess or the famous figure skating”

Jessica wipe her tears, “If this about my reputation or whatever it is, I’m okay if I lose it! I’m okay! Please, just please…Yuri-ah…”

Shaking her head nonchalantly, “No, it’s not only about that. Did you happy being with me?”

Jessica just nod her head, because she already choke with tears, Yuri just smirk. “Hm, that’s enough. The way they talk it’s hurting you, right? They keep put shade on you, blame on you or even cursing you. I’m not that stupid, even when you tried to hide it…I know everything”

“Please, don’t leave me…I don’t care with what they said…please…”

“Let’s break up, I know you been hurt by this so am I. Let’s just break up nicely, okay? Don’t be to obsessed or if you feel being wronged by me, by any mean you can freely curse at me, hit me or anything…I won’t mind” Yuri standing and walk to the door but Jessica held her hand.

She keeps begging Yuri to stay and crying for her, but Yuri just sighs and coldly shoves her hand away. “I must go now, since I’m busy person…would you get of my way and my life?”         

--

No way. I know you're lying (Please don't do this to me)

I won't let you go (Please stop it)

You want me to get out of your way

Hey, this is not right

Because I live with a glass heart (that's how I live)

Because I don't know when I'll shatter (I feel like I'll break)

Words of farewell, words of break-up (Words of farewell)

Please just don't say those words

Tiffany comes rushing to Jung mansion after hearing news about Kwon Yuri break up with Jessica Jung. Knowing Jessica…she must be so wasted and hopeless. “Where’s Jessica?” she ask one old butler who look so worried.

“Young lady at her room now, she hasn’t eaten anything since yesterday and she keeps locked herself…”

Knocking the door, “Jessica, open up…it’s me” but silence comes as answer, “Jessica, please open up” and no answer, “Please open or I will force this door open”. When Tiffany manage to open the door, she seen Jessica stood in front of her with eye that so cold and lifeless. Never once Tiffany seen Jessica eye so cold like this.

“What do you want now? What you wish already happen to me, she left me just like what you said. Congratulation and thanks to you. Want to take a pity look of me? Laughing at me? Mocking me? Go ahead and be happy like my parents” Jessica said while slowly walking to her bathroom.

Soak her body in cold water but Jessica didn’t feel anything, when Yuri breaks up with her all her senses already die. Even if you stab her with knife, she won’t sense anything. All she feels is emptiness, like a big hole in her heart. Like being hit by bullet, she couldn't feel anything after that.

Jessica hugging Yuri leg, “Please don’t say something like this…I know you lying to me…is this your new joke? Please don’t joke on something like this again! It's not funny, seobang-ah!” Yuri just stays silent and looking whatever in front of her, Yuri face really stoic and cold.

She knows Yuri didn’t joke but somewhere she keep hoping Yuri just joking at her. Yuri will turn her head and give her the kkab smile but no, Yuri still stood there like a statue. Jessica tightens her grip around Yuri legs. Forcing herself to speak even though the tears already chocking her lungs.

“Please Yuri…don’t leave me…I won’t let you go…I won’t!”

Yuri remove Jessica hand from her leg, “Farewell Jessica, may we never seen each other again”

With that all energy, all sense, all feeling left Jessica body. She broke down and crying, keeps calling Yuri name but never once Yuri look back. “Please don’t say that…it’s hurt…Yuri…it’s hurt…please don’t say your goodbye”

“I don’t want to heard that...Yuri...Seobang, come back...”

Even now, she still cries while remembering Yuri. Slowly Tiffany sit on edge of bathtub, while Jessica pretty much ignoring her. Tiffany notice something, the temperature in this bathroom really cold. Touching Jessica freezing body, “Jessie!! You’re so cold and this water is cold! We almost winter but why you!” she grabbing Jessica arms but Jessica slaps her hands away.

“What you concern? You didn’t even support me and Yuri now showing your concern, please don’t joke around with me…even seeing you face here give me enough agony and anger again…go away from me! I don't want to see your face near me anymore and don't be so casual with me either!”

“Jessie…please don’t say something like that…I’m sorry for saying it and also—!”

Jessica just chuckle bitterly, “Was it matter now? Will your sorry bring her back? If it will then you can say sorry as much as you want and need, if not you know where the exit door. Do leave before I decide to use my security to dragging you out!”

Tiffany just sighed, slowly she get up and headed for door. "Jessica, I'm really sorry about what happen and worried about you but you should understand that..." before Tiffany could finished her word, one glass vase being thrown near her. Glass vase hit nearest wall and making Tiffany taken back with Jessica action.

"Out, I don't want to hear your voice, seeing your face, or anything again!" The monotone and cold voice replace Jessica usual cherry tone.

Was it matter what I do and how I behave now? She will never come back to me and I’m trapped inside of large globe full of water that comes from my tears. Slowly drowning me but I couldn’t even drown and die, as if that’s my place

My heart already turned into shattered glass even after being repaired it’s will leave some marks…if they could found all the scattered pieces of glass…

It’s doesn’t really matter if she not here with me anymore…

Till then…

 

 

------------

To be Continue

 

Anyway, did I make it too Long? Should I make it short next time?

Also, should I add TaeNy, YoonHyun, SooSun, and HyoNic tag even when they only minor?

Give me lot of comment, okay?