Star Flower 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

These day twitter pretty much filled with drama and fanfic, it so funny for outsider and as outsider I just want to say please don't drag our girls into your drama and also not everything revolving around your so called group!

It's so harsh but yeah, but I really annoyed with all your drama and everything!

 

Anyway, enjoy the story and don't mind my AN words! Enjoy the story everyone and thanks for reading it as usual!

---

“Study trip? Why Seohyun too? I though this is just for Yoona and Krystal class only?” Yuri is asking Taeyeon while organizing her document.

Taeyeon sit in front of Yuri and nods her head, 2K is the group of Yuri and Taeyeon build since their first time arrives at this earth. Very big group that own so many things, there’s two CEO of that group and that’s Yuri and Taeyeon.

“Yes, they go to Maldives for ten days! They didn’t tell you? This morning four of them goes by plane, Seohyun is committee there! You know, when Yoona, Krystal, Hara, and Hyuna in one group? Nothing good will come but chaos so they need officer to keep them out of trouble! Ah, I’m so proud of my Hyunnie!”   

Yuri just nods her head, “Hm, they will be enjoy it then!”

“They will but you won’t enjoy it!” Taeyeon just smiles at Yuri confuse face, “Because you must take care of Jessica in their place now, for ten days or more!”

This is enough to makes Yuri frowning and she clearly displeased with the news. Taeyeon know that Yuri not really want to involving herself with Jessica, not because Jessica just mere human and Yuri put lot of respect to human and never feel superior toward them but because her supposedly playhouse from Boa make Yuri never want to get involved. 

“Before you ask why, this because I notices that your kids really close with Jessica now and they even calling her with umma. They seem worried when they left this morning and you don’t want to make your kids worried, right? It wouldn’t be hard, right?”

After lot of pondering Yuri slowly nods her head as agreement, “I guess I don’t really have choice! I mean, Boa will fussing about that again and again!”

“I’ll help you, Seohyun tell me that Jessica seems so hostile toward you! I will changes her mood when you near her, so don’t worry! I will make Jessica anger vanishes like a piece of cakes and I will make her likes Yuri in flash because I know how to set the mood!”

Yuri just shakes her head, “You don’t have to do that and I can handle this since it’s so easy!”

“If you say so, but I guess I will stick around for a moment then!” Taeyeon said while spinning Yuri expensive pen, “But how Yoona and Krystal get so close with Jessica like that?”

Yuri raised her shoulder instead of answering, “Maybe because they seen mother figure mix baby inside of Jessica that they couldn’t leave her alone? You know like you see puppy that just born and need protection feeling? I guess that’s why! Kids tend to bond very quickly with something that catching their attention, something like cute or funny or new!”

This answer makes Taeyeon laughing, “You talking as if she’s a pet!! That’s really great joke for comparison!!” but looking at Yuri blank face make Taeyeon stop laughing, “You’re joking, right?”

“Of course, I am! Can’t you see my smiles face?”

Taeyeon raised her shoulder, “I’m not someone who could read mind! Anyway, do take care of Jessica-ssi, okay? If not you won’t hear the end of it from Boa and also your kids will worried over Jessica! At least take care of her well-being, like wear clothes properly or eat properly!”

“Will do it Taeyeon so don’t worry about it!”

The second time Jessica meet Yuri, she almost freak out again but lucky for Yuri there’s Taeyeon who using her ability to calming down Jessica. That’s work nicely because Jessica not really scared or almost faint like that.

“She’s really tense and Nicole not here to crack her memories too! You should say something to her Yuri, don’t just glaring at her!” Taeyeon keep trying to stabilize Jessica mood while Yuri just observe Jessica.

“I’m not glaring at her?” Yuri whispering to Taeyeon and as result Taeyeon nudge Yuri ribs, “Why you hate me? I never meet you before and I never do something to you so why you hate me? Tell me so I know what I should do!”

He will hurt me! He will hit me! He will hurt me…

That’s keep repeating on Jessica mind and Taeyeon do notice sudden change in Jessica moods, Jessica even become paler and her body slightly trembling. Yuri exhale softly before took step back to give Jessica more space and distance, Taeyeon still do her best to calming Jessica nervousness and it somewhat working.

Jessica slowly calming down and her trembling slowly stops, Taeyeon is glancing at Yuri before whispering. “Introduce yourself! Her mind still likes 7 or 8 years old child and you are stranger to her because you haven’t introduced yourself to he! That’s why you need to introduce yourself to win her basic trust first or build the trust!”

Yuri nods her head before trying to tone down the seriousness on her voice, “Hello, my name is Kwon Yuri and I’m different with he that you keep thinking of, so I will never hit you or hurt you! I will never do that! So don’t be afraid with me!”

Yuri offer her hand to Jessica from far away with simple smiles on her lips that she utter with all her might, she didn’t want to offer it so close with Jessica because she might scare Jessica with her action. She only want Jessica see that she didn’t have any intention to harm her.  

But Jessica still hiding from Yuri and went close to the wall, Taeyeon just shaking her head and sighed. Yuri-ah, thing going to be hard and need serious approach so let’s just speed things up!

Slowly Yuri nods her head and smiles for Jessica. Well, even though she only smiles for couple seconds but her lips feels like cramps and also her hand that hanging in the airs feel so heavy. It looks like Jessica still scared with her but with Yoona and Krystal, not really.  

Why? She even let them bathing her which is mean , to let stranger see you is absurd but she let them and even bathing her at very first time is illogical!

Also, in just one week or more they already close. Not to mention the first time they meet and introduction, there’s skinship between them too, so what are the differences between me and them? We are the same stranger at first.

I heard that she even quickly get close with Nicole and Sunny too, that’s weird! This human also very intriguing with that thought, what happen to her? Maybe I’ll stick around her for more information…

Yuri keeps pondering and slowly retracts her hands and went to her room for further pondering, she need to make conclusion for this and let Taeyeon work her way to changes or modified Jessica mood.

 

Morning, come to quick for everyone else. Yuri wake up and went to dining room after freshened up. She found Jessica eating alone but when Jessica notices her, Jessica almost crying again. She remembers that Taeyeon said to keep making conversation with Jessica, so Jessica could trust her.

Taeyeon also say about smiles and make your tone lighter and put some playfulness into it to make her know that we are her friends. Taeyeon need to change her jobs and become kindergarten teacher!

Utter a smile, just light little smiles. “Morning Jessica-ssi, do you enjoy the breakfast? I hope you do because Nicole is the one who make it. Our Nicole does make great breakfast!”

Yuri just stays there for a moment and waiting for Jessica answer but Jessica frozen and unable to face her, just like a child that scared being punish.

One last chance then, “Enjoy the breakfast Jessica-ssi and if you want some pudding, you could eat the one at refrigerator. I think Taeyeon wouldn’t mind it!” before slowly turned to enter the kitchen.

Yuri is about to drink the cold water but Jessica carefully approaching Yuri, “My name is Jessica…” she whispering it softly to Yuri, “Please don’t hurt me…I will behaves, please don’t hit me…”

Yuri stunned for a moment before smiles, it’s seemed Taeyeon already talking to her about me! See, we should open kindergarten for next business and let Taeyeon be teacher in there. “I will never do that and I will never hurt you and hit you!”

Jessica slowly raise her head, “You won’t hurt me…” this is the first time for Jessica looking at Yuri face, the first one she couldn’t see it clearly since it’s dark. When she seen Yuri face, she know that Yuri is different from that person

But…Yuri is likes that person, drinking and smoking! Bad guy, only bad guy doing that! I hate it! I hate it!!

Yuri nod her head and she even promise herself that she will never drink and smoking near Jessica, “I won’t and will never do that! I will stop smoking and drinking too! I promise!”

Ah, maybe because the first time we meet I’m smoking and also drinking! That’s why she scares of me! Children tend to hate that kind of things! Yup, I understand!!

“You will stop doing that?” Jessica asking Yuri with her hopeful eyes and for that, Yuri just nods her head. She will stop drinking and smoking when she’s home anyway. But Jessica still keep her distance with Yuri, she still have that fear for being near Yuri.

What can I do to make her sort of like me…let me rephrase it again, what should I do to make children awe or even amazed? Ah! Music!!

Yuri playing piano when she had some free time, since today is her free day she just decides to play some random music. She knows Jessica peeking from behind the door. Yuri not really cold person but her face make people think she is cold person and arrogant, since Yuri really stoic person with that eyes that really unexpressive but she’s actually very down-to-earth that really full with curiosity.

And this human keep making her thinking and pondering about this human past.

“Jessica-ssi, do you want some pudding while listening my piano play? You must be tired standing like that, please come in!”

Slowly Jessica open the door but she doesn’t even dare to enter the room, “I can watch…you?” she’s asking Yuri while fidgeting her fingers.

“Of course and you should watch it in this room! We have that comfortable couch and air conditioner too!”

Yuri changes her classical music to children cartoon song that she remember, like doraemon, flintstones, sailor moon, looney tunes, pink panther and even power ranger but what make Jessica happy is Disney song. Jessica seems enjoy the music and slowly she starts clasping with Yuri piano play.

 

“Jessica-ssi, do you want to see fish pond?”

Yuri brings Jessica to Taeyeon fish pond, koi pond with that Japanese style of pond. Taeyeon proud fish pond that becomes Taeyeon second pride beside Seohyun, the pond that’s Taeyeon really loves all Asian style things.

When Jessica see the ponds, she quickly charge in and playing with the fish. She’s trying to touch the fish but end up creating the mess. Yuri just stand there and looking at Taeyeon fish pond with guilty face. I hope Taeyeon wouldn’t get heart attack over her fish and pond too!

Jessica still playing in the water but she notice Yuri looking at her with those cold eyes, Yuri slowly comes to Jessica and she flinched when Yuri raised her arms but Yuri just called her. “Come here, the water is dirty and you shouldn’t scare the fish like that and also Taeyeon!”

Jessica walking to the ground, “I’m sorry…”

“Aniya, I’m not mad at you but you should apologize to the fish not me!”

“I’m sorry fish…”

Yuri just nods her head, “Come on, if you want to play water let’s go to our fountain!”

The reason why Yuri doesn’t want to bring Jessica to their swimming pool is Yuri scared that Jessica couldn’t swim and drown herself also Yuri not in mood to swimming or getting wet. Playing in fountain won’t hurt anyone, Taeyeon wouldn’t get double heart attack too and this because one of her koi is dead.

Jessica seems hesitated to enter the fountain because Yuri didn’t say anything, noticing Jessica not moving. “Go ahead, no one will angry at you! This is my fountain so it’s okay to play! Even if you ruin anything, we could just build a new one! But be careful, the water little bit deep from the fish pond!”

Jessica keeps looking at Yuri, “Go on, don’t be afraid! Go on!” when Jessica enter the fountain, Yuri just nods her head to Jessica.

She asks Sunny and Nicole to give Jessica a bath, which Sunny and Nicole gladly doing that. Yuri little bit busy to explain the death of her precious koi that end up in Sooyoung plate. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry let’s just buy you a new one, okay?”

But Taeyeon still crying, Yuri is just glaring at Sooyoung. “Let’s buy you a three more koi? You can decide which one and everything! It’s my fault after all! Sooyoung? Do you want to buy something for Taeyeon?”

Sooyoung looking at Taeyeon and her plate, “Hm, I’ll buy you bonsai that you love, okay? But your fish really delicious Taeng!” slowly Taeyeon nods her head and give her pinky to make promise to Yuri.

“But Sica, Princess mustn’t choosy and eat their vegetable!” Sunny said while coaxing Jessica to eat carrots, enemy of kids. Jessica stubbornly shakes her head to Sunny and keeps giving the carrots to Sooyoung, which Sooyoung will happily eat it. 

Yuri stopping eating and just looking at Jessica, this make Jessica scared of Yuri because she thinks Yuri will hit her or shouting at her. “I will eat it…I will eat it, please don’t hit me…”

Yuri just looking at Jessica with her usual empty eyes, “How about if Jessica eats the carrots, I will bring Jessica to mall tomorrow and for each carrot that Jessica eats, Jessica could choose toys to buy or even clothes that Jessica wants?”

“Really?”

Yuri nods her head as confirmation, “Yes!”

Jessica broke into smile and eats her carrot with happy face, “I want doll! Candy! Pretty dress! I also want to play all day along!”

Sunny is just laughing at Jessica and Jessica also asks for more vegetable, “Good job Yuri! You’re really pro handling Jessica!”

“Well, I have two kids that still choosy about what to eat and handling alien kids more troublesome than human child!” Yuri said while looking at happy Jessica.

At mall, Jessica want to running like kids that she see but when she with Yuri she couldn’t do that, she’s not with Yoona who will running around with her or with Krystal that will play with her too. Yuri just stood behind Jessica and confuse why Jessica keep looking at the kids.

I want playing like them too!

Yuri smiles, “Jessica? Do you want to running around like them?” Jessica just nods her head, “Then, just run then! Just play, but don’t run to fast and fall!” Yuri don’t even care when people around her looking at her because Jessica playing like a kid and she just wave at Jessica.

After couple of minute running, Jessica’s finally standing in front of Yuri. She’s panting but smiling happily, “Tired?” Yuri took her hanky and offers it to Jessica, “Use that to wipe your sweats”

They finally went to toy store but since the mall so crowded right now because there’s big sale Jessica almost lost Yuri. Jessica looking at Yuri and trying to catch up with her and she just grab Yuri hands. This of course makes Yuri looking at her.

When Jessica want to removes her hand from Yuri because Yuri stare, slowly Yuri took Jessica hand and held it tenderly, “Oh, there’s the toy store! Come on, buy anything that you want!” after couple of minute, Jessica went to Yuri.

“This one really looks like Soojung!” she showing Yuri a cute black cat doll, “This also looks like Yoong!” she showing Yuri deer doll. Jessica still holding one doll behind her back but Yuri caught the glimpse of that doll, it monkey doll.

“They really look like them, Yoong and Soojung! But why just buy three? Why don’t you buy another one? Like this cute fox doll? This one really looks like you!” Jessica shyly took the doll from Yuri.

“Okay to buy…many doll? You wouldn’t get mad at me?”

Yuri just slightly smiles, “No, I’m not mad at you and will never mad at you! That’s really cute monkey doll, the monkey doll looks like whom?” Slowly Jessica is pointing at Yuri, “Me?” this make Yuri laughing, “Am I really looks like monkey?”

Jessica nods her head happily, “Yes! You are!! Likes monkey Prince!”

Yuri just smiles, “Then, come on! Let’s buy doll that resemble our family then!” Jessica is happily nodding and dragging Yuri to doll selection, “Hm, which animal that resemble Taeyeon?”

Jessica showing Yuri the white puppy doll, “This one! This one is for Seohyun too!” She’s showing cute teddy bear doll, “This one for Sooyoung, Sunny and Hara!” Sooyoung got giraffe of course, Sunny got bunny, and Hara got that koala. “This one is for Hyoyeon, Nicole, and Hyuna!” Hyoyeon got tiger doll, Nicole got surprisingly cute sheep doll, and Hyuna got chicken doll.   

 

Kids tend to put their trust easily for someone and that’s how Jessica, by now she already trust Yuri and comfortable enough to be near Yuri. By now Jessica not that tense around Yuri and she already give Yuri smiles that she gives Yoona and Krystal.

Maybe partly because Taeyeon power that controlling Jessica mood and keep giving Jessica comfortable feels when near Yuri. Maybe Taeyeon also the reasons why Jessica could put her trust quickly on Yuri.

She heard her door being knocking by someone and Yuri just finished her bath, only wears her bra over her long pants she open the door. There’s Jessica outside her room and look like Jessica just finished crying or was it still crying, since her eye really red.

 “What happen?”

Yuri could smell something funny from Jessica.

“I’m…scared…I’m bleeding…”

“Bleeding? Are you fall or cut your fingers?”

But Jessica just shakes her head and cried louder. This make Yuri flabbergasted and looking Jessica face to see if Jessica hurt her head but found nothing. Yuri looking at Jessica lower part of body and blood all over Jessica pants. She didn’t know anything about periods or menstruation?

Instead of feeling disgusted by Jessica, slowly she took Jessica to her bathroom. She’s filled the bathtub with warm water, “Why don’t you play water here and I’ll search something for you?”

Yuri took Jessica pant that tainted with blood and washing it for Jessica, Yuri return to bathroom again and this time with pad for Jessica. When Yuri enters the bathroom, Jessica seem so scared and immediately cover her bare body using her arms.

Ah, I’m still stranger to her and I shouldn’t enter the bathroom without her permission!

Yuri about to apologize but Jessica thought make Yuri stops.

Please don’t touch me! It’s hurt! Don’t touch me!! Don’t touch me!! It’s dirty!

That keeps repeating on Jessica mind and Yuri slowly took step back and turn around so she only showing Jessica her back. What exactly happen to her?! “I’m sorry, I should just wait for you outside! Just call me if you finished! Here your clothes, I will put this at your underwear and this for stopping the bleeding! I will teach you later about this!”

Yuri spend the night teaching Jessica how to use pad and everything, lucky for Yuri that Jessica is quick learn and she understand Yuri.

Couple days later from that’s period accident, “Yuri can I sleep with you tonight?”

Jessica is standing in front of Yuri bedroom with pillow on her hands. “Sunny and Nicole watching scary movie, I’m scared to sleep alone now…” Yuri slowly nods her head and opens the door wider so Jessica could enter her bedroom.

“Okay, let’s sleep! Night, Jessica!” Yuri said while covering herself with blanket, Jessica already sleeping beside Yuri and in very safe distance. When Yuri is already sleeping, Jessica slowly turns her body to face Yuri. Jessica keeps looking at Yuri face till she’s sleeping.

When Yuri wakes up, she caught herself staring at Jessica sleeping face or rather sleeping Jessica facing her while sleeping. This person is so interesting, she could make me sort of like her, not in romantic but like her as in I like her and I don’t mind her presence since I found it so comfortable to have her by my side as companion.

Like pet then? Nah, she’s human not pet!

But yeah, human like her not that bad but don’t get yourself to far Yuri, remember!

 

Nicole happily clasp her hands when Jessica asking her about something. “Our Jessica wants to learn how to make sandwich?! Of course, I’ll teach you! For who’s this sandwich? Yoona and Soojung will be home several days again, they said the weather is bad so they must stay longer!”

Jessica shaking her head, “I want to make for Yuri! I’m watching drama with Sunny, they say the wife should make something for husband so I want to make something for Yuri! She is my…husband…right?”

Nicole stunned for a moment before broke into big smiles, “Of course! Of course she is! Jessica is Yuri wife after all!! Let’s make delicious sandwich for Yuri!”

Jessica do all the work with Nicole helping Jessica by giving instruction for Jessica, since they using safety kitchen equipment Jessica save from any injury and mess. Looking proudly at her simple sandwich and how happy Nicole eats it, she ready to meet Yuri.

Nicole drives Jessica to Yuri office, “You make sandwich for me? Thank you so much, I will eat it now since it’s already lunch time!”

Jessica watching Yuri nervously, “Hm, this is delicious! Thank you Jessica for this delicious sandwich! Please make me more and more everyday!”

See? It’s not that bad to have human as your wife, right? Considering your first marriage is big failed because of you, so why don’t we lowering your standard?

Yuri could hear Boa mind talking to her, gritted her teeth while giving Jessica smiles and took another one. Yuri keeps eating the simple sandwich and Boa keep talking to Yuri from her mind. One way talking because Yuri couldn’t do telepathy, since that’s Yoona.

“This is really delicious, Jessica you really great!”

Treat her like a wives, after all just like what you thinks…human only live for a moment for us, right? If you give Jessica nice live before her times up, maybe I will do something about your first wife Clara? But I wouldn’t worry about you, since you already sleeping together with her, right?

If you couldn’t do it, fine by me since you are always a failure!

Yes, Jessica keeps sleeping on Yuri room because she said she like Yuri room bigger than her. As usual, Yuri always wakes up with sleeping Jessica that facing her while sleeping. At first Jessica sleep at the edge of bed but slowly the gap between them lessen.

Yuri praising me! I’m Yuri wife now! I’m Yuri wife now because I can cook for my husband! Yey!!!

Yuri stunned with Jessica calling herself as her wife, before slowly start chewing again with smiles of her face. It's a worthless, sentimental playhouse that being created for self-consolation for someone that mentally unbalance. It's sickening! But yet, here I am being more pathetic since I’m actually giving in for this playhouse with all my seriousness and maybe I’m the one who will cry the most if one day this playhouse over.

She looks up at Jessica and slowly gives Jessica the best smiles that she could utter now, “My wife really is a great wife! I’m happy that my wife making me lunch!”

Kids do tend trusting someone very quick but adult also can be very quick fall for something too. And so, if they fall, it’s hard to restraint themselves.

 

--------------

To be continue

Since it's only four chapter story (maybe) so I guess two more chapter again~

Anyway, as usual and shamelessly I keep asking for comment and anything since twitter pretty much filled with those drama so I guess your comments will make me forget about the silly drama, I getting annoyed with that!