No Air 6

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Too lazy to update these day...

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter as well and enjoy it!

--

Jessica refuse to go receive the award at America, since it’s Yuri should get it and not her but knowing Yuri not really fancy of this award things, she also will refuse the award. What’s the meaning of that award for someone like Kwon anyway, it’s just mere award compare to everything that they builds.

Light knocking the door, that’s must be Sunny. “Jessie! Lunch time!! How about we’re going to new restaurant? They say the restaurant pretty nice! Syoungie and Hyoyeon will join us! They will pay for us anyway!”

Jessica removes her reading glasses, “New restaurant? Hm, okay! If that’s good one, I will bring Krystal next times!”

Nicole appears, “Speak about Krystal, Hyuna said that Krystal somehow manage to avoiding Naeun at their school trip sleeping arrangement! But end up with protecting Naeun at paintball war! Her precious hair got into mud because protecting her Princess and that’s funny sight!!”

Jessica just laughing imagines Krystal running to nearby washroom while cursing her opponent, that kid care about her hair more than her appearances. Since she said this is the only things that resemble with Yuri, which is her hair. “That’s funny! But how Hyuna know about that?”

“She and Hara went to watch Krystal, running from their own girlfriend! Which is stupid since their girlfriend is committee of Krystal study trip and they end up with jobs as security guard though! That stupid child of mine, she’s just like Hyorangi!” 

When they arrive at the restaurant, Jessica seen Yoona eat at that restaurant with Seohyun and Tiffany. Sooyoung notice them immediately, though Jessica face clearly too cold for everyone. “Should we search new restaurant?” Sooyoung is carefully asking Jessica.

Jessica walking and ignoring Yoona eye, “No need, we could go to VIP table! Far away from them!”

Yoona still fracturing her leg looking at Jessica longingly, she misses her umma and also her appa too. Yuri never called her, it’s been a while since last time she heard Yuri voice, seeing her face too. But she still has her dongsaeng that still care about her. Krystal secretly went visits her and give her something to eat when she’s in her bedridden days.

“Yep, since I miss appa so much so I figure why don’t I go and see you? Since your face look like appa anyway!” Krystal open box contain expensive food, “Here! Eat this one! Even though the foods not as good as appa foods, but it still better than nothing! Don’t worry about umma, she’s busy with our dairy factory project! Eat a lot unnie, you become thins like uncle Sooyoung! I’ll buy you meat next time!”

Yoona eat the food slowly, “I miss appa too, I miss her so much…it’s been almost three years she stay at America and I know our business already big…but why appa…I couldn’t even call her, my text rarely being reply by her…anything…I want to see appa, I want to talk…I want to apologize to her…she must be very disappoint of me…”

Krystal just sighs and hug Yoona, after for a moments she let go of Yoona. “Since beginning our business already big at America and I don’t even see why appa need travelling to America like that! But who know? If umma said that, then appa must be at America right now!”

“Umma…”

Krystal took Yoona spoon and decides to feed Yoona, since Yoona struggling to eat with her bandage hands. Krystal just shake her head, “She still angry at unnie, not really furious but kinda ignore you! Unnie, just apologize to umma! Just apologize and…I know you wouldn’t do this but…I don’t even know what to say anymore!”

Yoona keep looking at Jessica who really ignores her and even pretend that Yoona is nothing but stranger. “I’ll go get our car, since we park it bit far from here! Just wait here, okay? I’ll be fast!”

Yoona walking slowly, till someone purposely bumping into her. “Oops, sorry! I didn’t see you there!!” the middle age man laughing at Yoona, because her clothes cover in sauce that he pours it while bumping into Yoona.

“Young people like you shouldn’t come here! You will waste your parent’s money, go get cheap food there! Young people these day don’t even know how hard us adults searching money for living and you wasting money just like this!”

Yoona not really person who can hold her temper, even though Seohyun trying to calming Yoona down. Yoona grab that man hot soup and splash it on his face, this of course make that man angrier and slap Yoona face. He was about to slap it but Jessica already hold his hands.

“Wow, so fast! How could she move so fast like that? Just like her have turbo machine on her back!! I was about to stop that man by myself since Hyoyeon far to chicken for doing that!” Sooyoung said while eating her food.

Jessica holding this man hands, “You are not going to hit her again or you will lose everything that you own! I won’t press charge against you now, so you better take your leave!” Seohyun is trying to help Yoona standing.

“What are you?! B**ch! Mind your own business!” It seem this man is new money and become arrogant like this, he yank his hand from Jessica holds, he was about to lashing on Jessica but Jessica showing her name card. This enough to make this man scared and his face becomes so pale. 

Jessica didn’t even flinch or change her cold face, “Let’s meet tomorrow at courts! I took the picture of you slap my daughter! I took picture of your face too! This will end with your loss in any way possible, so I suggest you better searching for lawyer to defend yourself now!”

This man begging Jessica to forgive him, “Please forgive me! Please! I didn’t know that your daughter and…”

Jessica brushing him off like he’s just mere dust, “Your apologize come far too late for your action and just said that apologize tomorrow at court!” with that that man runaway from the restaurant.

“Umma…” Yoona trying to reach Jessica hand, but Jessica don’t even looking at Yoona direction and ignore her, “Umma, please…”

Jessica didn’t even turn to see Yoona, “I’m not your umma and don’t get me wrong for saving you, this same with act destroying your own pride. Saving by someone who kicked you out from home, how low can you fall now? Can’t even do anything right with your own strength? You should be ashamed by yourself now!”

This make Yoona eye begin watery but she held it, she didn’t want to cry in front of her umma and Seohyun now. She’s right and keeps believing she’s right with dating Seohyun, she will prove this to her umma that Seohyun is the right girl for her even though she didn’t know anything about her parents past. 

But she miss her umma, not only she didn’t get to see her appa but now her umma also ignoring her for sure…this really too much for her. “Umma…I miss you…mianhe to disappoint you but I love her…please understand this for me…”

Slowly Yoona reaching for Jessica shirt, she held it…just the hem of Jessica blazer, trying to touch her umma that she misses the most. But her umma coldly yank her blazer from her grasp.

“So it would seem, I understand you very much! You choose her and that’s mean you are not Kwon anymore! That I understand! Stop calling me with that then!” It was very cold but that’s Jessica, both of them believe what they choose is right things.

When Yoona and Seohyun already out from the restaurant, Hyoyeon and of course Sooyoung the duo blabber mouth decide to ask Jessica, why Jessica save Yoona from that man if Jessica really disown Yoona.

The question starts by Hyoyeon, “Why are you saving her if you already disown Yoona? I don’t get it because it seems so…lame?”

With mouth full with foods, Sooyoung reply Hyoyeon question for Jessica. “Dumbus Hyoyeon! Can you see Yoona resemble with Yuri? That’s why Jessica saving Yoona because she see Yuri in Yoona! Am I right Jessica?”

Both of wives just holding their head because their husband just like randomly shooting whatever they want to say or they want to know, just like this one. Though Sunny already pinch Sooyoung stomach and Nicole already nudge Hyoyeon ribs albeit hard for mere nudge.

Jessica just cutting her meat, “Just eats!”

“Sica-ah, one week again there’s social gathering for president wife birthday party! You will come, right? Or maybe won’t come? But I suggest you should, since every conglomerate will come and your absence will create big headline if that happen!” Sunny is showing Jessica the invitations.

“Yes, with our achievements this years alone enough make you become everyone attentions unnie! Imagine if your absence will create huge impact on our president? Some will say that you’re being very rude to him, etc!” Nicole adds.

Jessica took the invitation, she’s not really fond of this kind of party and she sure that Krystal will never interested in this kind of party that will bore her to the death so Krystal will refuse to accompany her with her endless excuse. 

“But!” munching sound from Sooyoung, “That’s mean Taeyeon and Tiffany will come too! Their hospital becomes very much big just like us! Not only hospital but also their pharmacy too! They will come, 100% I’m sure about that!!”

“Just like this skeleton say! They will bring Yoona along too! So, if Yoona come with Kim family this will raise suspicious news about Kwon family too! Now, public still unaware with you and Yoona affairs! Also there’s will be possibility that the old news about your wedding chaos will surface again! Speak about Yoona did you really disown her?” Nicole already shoves Hyoyeon mouth with breads.

Jessica just sighed, “I will come to the party, I will!”

--

Jessica enters her seobang hotel again, since this hotel own by Yuri and Jessica everyone already welcoming Jessica likes welcoming the Queen. Her nanny welcoming her like usual, “How’s her? Did everything okay for her?” her nanny just smiles at took Jessica coat and handbag.

“Yes, everything is perfectly fine!”

Jessica let out contents smiles and chuckle for herself, “Thanks god! Oh, please make me some tea…my head little bit dizzy because offices and also certain things!”

Her nanny nods her head, “Dinner?”

Jessica shake her head and give her sad smiles to her nanny, “No, I can’t have dinner here because Soojung haven’t take her dinner yet and waiting for me to take her to dine out again!”

Jessica smiles and went to her seobang bed, notice the flower already withered, “Oh, the flower! I should by the fresh one!” she then looking at her seobang, sit at her bed. Slowly Jessica sits on her seobang bed and softly she took Yuri hand, give a tender massage.

But Yuri hand still stay at her position, unmoving and didn’t give any of response. But Jessica keeps smiling at her hand that holding Yuri hand.

“Seobang-ah, how’s your day? I’m pretty tired with our new project, who ever thought that your idea making our own chocolate factory become so big and even Sooyoung found herself sick only by hearing chocolate name?!”

“Oh, also your idea of making ice cream factory too! It become so huge which makes Hyoyeon enter hospital because accidently locks herself at that freezer for ten minute because she said she want to dancing at that big freezer!!”

“Sunny and Nicole also said that she misses your cookies, they said they already search every cookies store and nothing could beat your cookies…I miss it too, Krystal said she want to eat your salmon cake and also your special mix juice!”

Jessica then seeing her seobang face and eye, she keep looking at those warm eyes and slowly her tears flowing and she finally broke down, she put her head on Yuri laps and crying. She is…her heart like being wreck by wreaking ball, because her seobang unresponsive eye. It’s all her…not, it’s not really her faults because if only that day never happen.

But the only thing that she could blame is herself because she couldn’t do her jobs as perfect wife that protect her seobang and somehow…

If only that day never happen…if only they didn’t do that to her seobang, her seobang won’t be in this catatonic state…for almost three years now. If only she know it sooner or if only she know her seobang will meet Taeyeon, she will prevent her seobang and maybe this day will never happen. Or if only she took notice that her seobang health condition sooner, then maybe she couldn’t save her seobang.

All things that left for her is now if only…endless if only that keep repeating all over her head and keep haunting her…

Her seobang become like mannequin, unable to give any response to anything…

The doctor already told them, they already told Jessica the day when Yuri awake from car accident. They say the impact leave damage on Yuri brains, at first they said it’s not that serious but after five years of that accident, Yuri gradually get headache.

At first Yuri thinks because overworking because the headaches seldom come. Even if she got that headache, it’s only for few second and just gone. Years passed, it gradually worsens but she still hides it from Jessica. Expertly hide it and she actually knows this is not normal headache but something indeed wrong with her head.

The pain becomes so frequent and it’s hurt even when she already took her medicine. To help her ease from the pains but it’s useless now.

Jessica found out when Yuri faints at her office three years ago, “Operation but it’s will never guarantee that it will success…because her condition that already severe and I’m not really suggest if we use surgery for her even though that’s the only way to save her…”

Jessica held Yuri hands, after found Yuri faint she immediately fly to America with Yuri using their private plane. Because that feud between her and Kim family, she rather took her seobang to America instead of them.

Now the new tragedy arise for her family, because of them…Jessica really want to rip Taeyeon off but Yuri far more important than them, far more important than them.

“Why?”

Doctor gives Yuri concern look, “It’s not 50-50, but it’s 70-30 or less than that…the success rate is just 30% and…”

Jessica shakes her head and slowly let her tears fall, she unable to hear more of this and Yuri weakly wipe her wife tears. Jessica is looking at very pale Yuri, trying to look strong and bearing all the pain that attack her head and body.

Jessica keep holding Yuri hands, “Operations…will it really the only way to save her?”

“I don’t want…Sica I don-tt…” she held Jessica hands and her eye pleading Jessica, she want to come home to Korea because Yoona birthday just one week again. But her headache come, make Yuri almost fall from the bed because of pain.

Jessica turns to doctor, “Please give us some times to talk about this…”

Yuri shake her head, she’s unable to speaks…she keep looking at Jessica eye, telling Jessica through her eyes that she didn’t want to undergo the operations. Jessica know the meaning of this eyes, they already know each other by the heart not language anymore.

“Why?” Jessica still trying to be strong for her seobang even though her heart so fragile now, it’s hard but her seobang need her the most now.

“I’m scared…what if I couldn’t ww-aake up anymore…what if I couldn’t see your fa-ace, hear your voice, touch your body…what if…Yoong pp-arty…I want to see our Yoong bir-rrythda-y party and Soojung…she want cake…”

Yuri trying hard to held her tears even though she knew that her tears already falls, she didn’t want to make her wife crying because of her, she didn’t want to make her wife scared because her vulnerable states.

“But seobang if you refuse to undergo operations…you will…I can’t bear to lose you, I can’t…I’m scared too, I don’t even want to think life without you…what will I do with you who…who…seobang…” Jessica unable to finish her words, because it’s feeling there’s no air around her.

Losing Yuri it’s feel like living in the world with no air, how could she live with no air that make her could breath? Can’t live, can’t breathe with no air…no Yuri…because her world only revolve around Yuri, the air that she breathe…so how could she expected herself to live alone without her Yuri to hold her?

The thought of her losing Yuri more than enough to make all her confidence crumble with heap of fallen leaves in the middle of hurricane…

This is the first time Yuri sees Jessica crying this bad and seeing how badly Jessica trembling like this, this make her feels like she’s failed to be good seobang for Jessica because she make Jessica crying because of her.

If her wife wants her to undergo surgery then she will do it for her wife! She will do anything that her baby want, anything!!

Then Yuri agree to undergo operation for Jessica but before she went, “Sica-baby, if somm-eething happen to me, pl-pplease don’t let the kids know about this…they still too yu-oung for knowing this, just wait till th-eey strong enough…and also, if I’m unable to attend Yoona party please tell her that her appa very sorry to diiss-appoint her and please don’t hate them…it’s not their faults…”

Jessica bites her lips, she could feel taste of iron because of this. She’s unable to say anything, so she just nods her head and trying to smiles. Just small grunts as approval and that’s the only things that she could ever gives.

Yuri trying to smiles, even though she’s scared so much. “What shhh-ould we give to Yoona as present?”

“Seobang can choose it, anything that seobang chooses she will love it! If I’m the one who choose it, she will complain about it!” she supposed to smiles, but her lips refuse to make simple smiles because her lips want to cry just like how her heart wants to cry with her eyes.

“Ah, th-een I want to give her…trips to Bali, with us…she will like this idea?” again, Jessica only nods her head. Yuri remember that Yoona love culinary trips and she know Yoona love to surfing so she thought Bali is good destination for Yoona, she will get very nice food and very beautiful beach. Also Krystal who loves shopping will get her shares too.

“Can I get a kiss be-bfore I went to surgery?” Jessica kiss Yuri lips and let her lips stay there for a moment before pull it back, her eye already stings with tears, “Sica-baby, I love you very much! I really love you and thanks for being with me!”     

That the last words that Jessica heard from Yuri, the operation went very well and they manage to fix Yuri brain damage 100% or that what they deduced and all they have to do is waiting for Yuri to wake up after surgery. All Yuri needs to do is wake up. But Yuri fall into very deep sleeps.

Yuri went for another coma after operations and wake up one month later…but she in the state of catatonic, alive and breathing but couldn’t even give response toward anything. It’s like Yuri living in her own worlds, ignoring anything else.

Like living mannequin, that’s Yuri now.

“Just now, just now…Yoona…” agony sobs filled the room, “Yoona…” she unable to say anything because she remember how harsh she treated Yoona. Ignore Yoona and give Yoona harsh treatment and words to her eldest daughter.

“I become bad parents, very worst mother that human could ever be! I disown Yoona just like that, I ignore her when she’s trying to…I destroy the family that you love so much! I destroy everything those we…no…you builds with tears and blood, the family that…I’m useless person…I’m sorry seobang…I’m sorry…”

She never ever crying, this past three years she never ever crying…not in front of Yuri, she will never crying because she didn’t want to let her seobang seeing her vulnerable state and make burden for her seobang, she’s trying her best to be stronger for her seobang and for her child.

She mask her sorrow with very cold face and also with her confidences, that telling everyone that she’s okay and she’s fine but her heart wrecking inside.

She’s lying to her daughter, she keep telling them that Yuri at America and very busy and her daughter just believes her not without long explanation. She know they won’t like it, but this her seobang wish and she will do it. Don’t say it’s easy for her lying to Yoona and Krystal, it’s more than hard.

After bottled it up for long times, she finally break down because it’s hard to keep it by herself alone, it’s hard and it’s scared her. She couldn’t face it all alone, she just couldn’t do it anymore. So, right now she’s crying her heart out and hoping that her seobang will hear her cry.    

-------

To Be Continue

 

Just one more chapter, just one more chapter and we finish hahahahaha!

Thanks for reading this and please don't get nored with me by asking comment or something like that since I need this for my inspirations!

Bye for now~