No Air 4

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

I want to make one-shot but I guess I couldn't, it will be far too long and I don't want to torture my reader eyes, so no!

Anyway, thanks for reading my story and you guys mean everything for me as always! Hahahahaha!

----------------------------------------------------------

Very luxury party and of course for snobbish kids, Jessica went to congrats her friend and Yuri just standing there with glass of champagne. Taeyeon usually bring her along, once or two times. Yet Yuri always reject Taeyeon offer if Taeyeon didn’t sulking on her because she thinks she will bring shame on Taeyeon image, since everyone know about her being poor.

Even though Jessica buys so many expensive clothes that almost emptying the store because Jessica enjoy or hobby for shopping, she really enjoy Yuri being her model. Now she’s dress in best suits and it’s also the most expensive suits that they have in that boutique.

“So, this is Jessica Jung husband? Isn’t she the one who comes from lower social class?! What are you doing here?”

A group of snobbish kids comes to harassing Yuri. One boy and three girls, Yuri knows they are rich kids because the way they talk and wears. “How could you be here? This party only for rich and not for someone likes you!”

“Urgh! You will spoil the party! Go away before you ruin our friend party!”  

“Yes! I couldn’t bear to be in the same party with you because urgh!! Beggar likes you in here?! Oh my god! Awful!!”

“From where you got these expensive clothe? Did you steal it?! Did you kill someone and took it? From where? Come on tell us!”

One of a girl push Yuri on her shoulder hard and make Yuri stagger back but she quickly regain her balance, “Always smiles? That’s stupid smile that I ever seen! Can’t you talk?! Why don’t you talk or you couldn’t? Come on say something!”

If Tiffany, she will pour her drink to them and berating them but what if Jessica? Watching Yuri being bullied like that, she went to them and yanks one of the girl hairs till that girl fall on the floor. “What did you say to my seobang? Hm? Let repeat it again so I could hear it and be part of this conversation! Come on, I want to hear it again!”

Yuri trying to make Jessica let go the hairs because the girl already screaming around, her friends scared and couldn’t even do anything because Jessica already furious enough. “Seobang, you just stay quiet because I’m not finished yet!”

Yuri manage to plea Jessica to let it go but this of course make Jessica out of the party because she too furious to enjoy the party, Yuri driving them home. “A-re you hun-gry Jessica-ssi?”

Still mad, “Yes, of course I am after dealing with that stupid idiot people!! But I’m not going to those expensive restaurants that taste so bland! We go home and eat at house! You will cook for me seobang!”

“I kn-oow this good rest-taurant, bibimbap…it’s small but…”

“Just take me there seobang! I’m trying to control my anger now because urgh!!” after that Jessica mumbling about something dark but she suddenly remember something, “Also, enough with calling me Jessica-ssi! I’m your wife, calling me with something more spouse will do! I even called you with seobang now!”

“Jessica?” Jessica almost hit her because of this nickname, “Sica?”

“Think again seobang, it lack of something! It’s so bland not even fashionable enough for the beautiful me!”

Yuri smile widely, “Sica baby?” Jessica nods in agreement and proudly smiles to Yuri choice of nickname because it’s simple but full of love feel for her. She know that will be too cheesy or common nickname but when Yuri called her with that, it’s comes so innocent and pure.

“You don’t have that stuttering again or not so often now” Jessica said while looking at Yuri face. She know realize how handsome her seobang is, too handsome and she might keep her eye close to Yuri from now on.

“I will bad-lly stuttering if I nervous…”

Jessica laughing, “Are you nervous because of me?”

Yuri innocently nods her head, “Be-cause my ba-by beautiful”

When Yuri is calling Jessica with my baby, her heart almost burst in happiness. It’s been a while she feel that sincere love of someone beside her family, someone that will always give her heart to her without even being asked.

Yuri bring Jessica to small restaurant and soon to be Jessica favorite restaurant, but of course Jessica favorite one is Yuri cooking and which she even fight with Sooyoung and Nicole, when they invite them to simple dinner. She even grabs her BBQ fork to hit Sooyoung who keep being annoying. Jessica doesn’t even care if her parents looking at her doing flying kick to Sooyoung, when Sooyoung shove her away from Yuri.    

--

At Jessica oppa party, Jung Yunho party. Yunho birthday party in fact, he’s want garden party so they make one for him and it’s really full of loaded guest. Yuri and Jessica are standing side by side watching the party, Jessica really bored now. she rather home and listening Yuri reading something for her, now Yuri not really stuttering when talking with her close family and friend, more importantly to Jessica but still with stranger or in public.

This pass few days, Yuri and Jessica grow closer together. Jessica will casually hug Yuri or do skinship even in public. Hug and peck, holding hands are already usual things for them. Yuri is far more than happy with being close with Jessica. She would never questioning Jessica sudden changes attitude but she feel so grateful with Jessica.

Since she already knows Jessica is kind person, so why questioning Jessica? Since she’s have her own way to showing affection toward someone. See how Jessica holding her hands likes this? Jessica securely holding Yuri arms, she already flowery inside albeit clingy though for everyone else to see.

Because Jessica is getting bored with this party, she begins to doze off. Who wouldn’t? This is not her party after all because there’s no show off event and this is just business gathering for her.

“Si-ca…here your favo-rite!” Yuri innocently smiles will showing Jessica small food, she want to feeding Jessica.

But little did she know, feeding someone is improper act at this kind of party. Jessica just smiles and eats the food from Yuri hand. She doesn’t even care if everyone looking at her and she’s proud of it. Jessica parents seem stunned with Jessica, but somehow they glad with Jessica.

Jessica soon frowns, “Er…this is not as good as my seobang! We should make this when we got home!”

Jessica cousins beside Nicole come to them and Jessica already sighs inwardly, they begin to show off their husband in front of Jessica. Comparing Yuri to their successful husband, since Yuri’s coming from very lower social class compare to their husband and it’s somehow become everyone targets. They even comment about Yuri unmannered action by feeding Jessica.

Yuri just smiles and nods her head hearing them, she was about to apologize for embarrassing Jessica but Jessica throw her wine to her cousin.

“Ops, sworry! My hands slipped! I was aiming your face but it end up to your clothes! Please give me the wine, I’ll do it properly this time!”

“Sica…”

“Seobang, let me handle this! Don’t worry, okay? No one said bad things about my seobang and get away from that!” what Yuri want is Jessica to stop the fighting again because her parents is there and watching, not for Jessica to take revenge because of her. “I will scrub their face right here and right now! No, I do not accept apologize not after I’ll scratch your face!!”

Lucky for them, Jessica appa and oppa come. They separated Jessica with them, but they chase the cousins away. Mr. Jung and Yunho bring Yuri to talk but Jessica wants to follow around too. “This is man talk and party, you go with your friend or umma!!”

“Yah, she is my seobang! I will follow her!” 

But her umma already dragging Jessica away so she could do some talk with her. Jessica eye keep on Yuri who seem talking with her appa and oppa, she didn’t even hear what her umma said. She smiles when Yuri refuses to drink, because she needs to drive for Jessica.

“Listen to me when I’m talking to you Jessica Jung Sooyeon!” unwillingly Jessica look at her umma and her eye like urging her mom to quickly finished this conversation, “Did you do all this because of your card and inheritance?”

Jessica face turn into pure confusions, “Huh?! What card and inheritances? What are you talking about mom?! Oh! Yah!! Did they ask my seobang to take a look on that girl?! Did they ask her to flirting with her!! Good, seobang! Of course my seobang wouldn’t do that!!” then Jessica face suddenly blushing, because her mothers just have to cough for her.

Her mother give Jessica very sly smile and also eyes that full of tease for Jessica who of course know what that eyes mean for her.

“I think I’m in love with her…”

Her mother just laughing because Jessica innocent reaction, “Took you long enough and I’m so proud of you for falling in love with her! You change into very kind and mature person now! This is like miracle to me to watching you become mature like this!”

“This because of her, my seobang!”

Mrs. Jung smile and pointing Yuri who trying to refuse to flirt with random girl because she only loves Jessica so she doesn’t need another girl, “Go and get your seobang here…” well, Jessica already sprint to her seobang and hug her.

 

“Good night, Sica-baby…swe-et dream!” Yuri kiss Jessica forehead for goodnight kiss. But Jessica won’t even let Yuri go. She even pouting cutely for Yuri, see how cute Jessica right now? Well, Jessica pretty bossy for everyone else beside Yuri anyway.

“Where are you going seobang?”

Yuri smiles at cute Jessica and she’s really head over heel for Jessica, even if Jessica still bossy and snobs she couldn’t help but to fall in love with her. Because Jessica is parfait, she’s luxury look mix with cold make her become untouchable but she actually sweet and warm everyone heart.

“Washing dishes and check-ing the win-nd-ow”

Reluctantly Jessica let go of Yuri, “Okay, but be quick and you will sleep in this room! Understand? I want my puppy with me when I’m sleeping! One second thought, I will come with you and waiting for you when you washing for dishes and maybe help you!”

With help that Jessica mean is by hugging Yuri from behind, “To keep my seobang warm!”

It’s either to keep Yuri warm or she want to cuddle with Yuri board back, she know Yuri love to exercise so every morning before she goes to work, she always accompany Yuri exercise. To keep her eye on Yuri and young mother that tried to flirts with her husband. 

From that day onward, Yuri sleeps in same bed with Jessica. At first they have that clear distance between them, but slowly the distance gone and they holding hands while sleeping. Till Jessica will sleep at Yuri arm, then to Yuri shoulder and the final one is Yuri embraces.

--

Watching news together, suddenly Jessica turned off the TV and throwing the remote at nearby couch. Yuri think there’s something that make Jessica angry, because at dinner Jessica just eat little portion and now Jessica really tense. 

“Seobang! What do you think of baby?” Jessica didn’t even blink when she ask this question and they already married almost one years but never goes beyond kiss on lips for couple of second, if that could be consider as kiss. They are more than couple in love in term of lovey dovey, they more than couple that already married for 90 years.

“I thinks…the baby is a gift for eve-ryo-ne, source of everyone happiness. It’s just more than word can describe because every ba-by that come to this world they bring one mir-acle with them and when they laugh ever-yone will ha-ppy…”

Jessica suddenly feel shy all of sudden, “Then…do you want…one too? The baby, do you want one too?”

Yuri softly pull Jessica to hug, “I don’t want one if n-oot from my Sica-baby” Yuri kiss Jessica forehead and rub her nose at Jessica head, “But why now? D-id appa and umma…?”

Jessica draws a circle on Yuri abs, “Just today, when I ate at our usual restaurant…I see couple with their baby and…I think it’s nice if I have baby with you too and I envy them too! I’m ready for baby, I’m ready and I want the baby seobang…Sunny even said that she might pregnant now because…not to mention Nicole too…”

“We don’t have to ru-ssh things…we have our time, as lo-nng as my baby ready that I am too”

Suddenly Jessica pull Yuri into very deep kiss that full with passions, engage Yuri with hot kiss that she will never give to anyone else beside Yuri. Slowly she straddling Yuri and push Yuri so Yuri could lie down on the couch, Jessica pulls out to catch her breath. This is the first time she kiss Yuri on the lips and she sure as heaven that she will enjoy this taster for forever. 

“But I’m ready now and I will wait tomorrow if I must wait!”

She’s dive to capture Yuri mouth again, kiss Yuri lips with all her heart. Yuri slowly close her eye and enjoy the kiss, with her hand softly Jessica arm that rest at her shoulder. Yuri even braves herself to give Jessica lower lips naughty bites. Turn out Jessica really likes it and moan also hissed, urging Yuri to do that again.

Jessica seize the perfect opportunity when Yuri pull back for some breath, Yuri parted lips seem perfect opportunity for her now, she shove her tongue to Yuri parting lips. Exploring her seobang mouth eagerly, mint and little bit citrus taste. After battling for dominance and Yuri let Jessica win, since Jessica really excited to kiss her, the couple parting again but keep their head connected.

“Seobang, please?”

Yuri nods her head and easily lifts Jessica body, Yuri life with this ‘anything that my baby wants that what she will get it perfectly without fails’. In the middle of their lip locking, Yuri manage to utters this “Bed-room” and Jessica just nods her head, she already too aroused to let out words beside .

Yuri then kissed Jessica again and this time she Jessica tongue after twirling it like how she’s eat candy. Carefully grazing Jessica tongue with her teeth, adding more pleasure for Jessica and Jessica already overload with pleasure.

When the door closed, it’s all their ticket to love pleasure land. They keep doing it till their nanny gives up her precious sleep and decide to sleep using her earplug. Not caring if she wakes up late because couldn’t hear the alarm.

The nanny not even surprised anymore if she walk in the kitchen and found Yuri and Jessica , doing that all of those things. It’s already her views for one month and still counting. Ignoring it and pretend that she didn’t see anything.  

--

 “Ding, dong, ding, dong!!”

Yuri quickly went to the door, in front of her there’s someone she really want to see now. It’s Taeyeon who look really tired and also very thin now. Her eye really read and her messy hairs, “Please help me, Tiffany…she’s…kidnapping by them…”

“Seobang, who is that? It’s already night! Come back, I’m lonely here! Seobang~!”

It’s almost midnight but the couple couldn’t sleep right away and decide to spend time with watching movie, “Ri-ght away baby!” she’s turned around to face Taeyeon, “Wait for me at that sto-rre, I will come qui-cck! If Jessica sees you, she will be very anng-rry now!”

Taeyeon nods her head and went to waiting for Yuri, when Jessica already fall sleep Yuri carefully laid Jessica to the bed. She kissed Jessica forehead, before wears her jacket and went to Taeyeon who still waiting for her.

“Tiffany is kidnapped by them…please help me…tomorrow please go to this place and…please don’t tell anyone about this…” Taeyeon crying and unable to continue her words anymore. Of course Yuri agrees to help Taeyeon, she didn’t even questioning Taeyeon and she’s just agreeing like that.

After Jessica went to her office, Yuri who got car from Jung appa drive to meeting place. It’s very deserted area and it abandon warehouse near lake. Yuri sits on her car and waiting for Taeyeon to show up, she got message from Taeyeon, “I’m sorry Yuri…I need money for Tiffany, she’s sick and I really need money for her surgery! I’m sorry for selling you out…I’m sorry…”

Right after she finished read that text, her car crashed by another car and make Yuri car rolled multiple times and Yuri body thrown from her car.

Jessica in the middle of calling Yuri, since she’s forget to tell Yuri that tonight they will shopping grocery together. But Sunny is bursting her way in her room with eye so red and tears streaming on her cheek, “Yuri…Yuri got into accident!!”

Jessica couldn’t think anything else, because it’s happen so fast and it hit more than like being hit by bullet. Because the second she realize, she already in Sunny embraces and crying hard. She couldn’t think anything, her mind just blank or void but she’s crying.   

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon following Yuri car, they want to steal Jessica dinner and that’s why they drive to YulSic house. But soon they find it weird, Yuri driving alone and decide to follow Yuri. But when they’re arriving after get lost in traffic, Yuri already covers in blood and Hyoyeon only manage to capture the car plate.

Jessica keeps crying while watching Yuri cover with bandage all over her, from outside of emergency room. Yuri wound too severe and need more care for her wound. Her seobang already sleep for more than three days now, she miss Yuri so much and she never return home but stay at hospital even though she couldn’t be near Yuri now.

The culprit, they manage to catch them…it Jessica cousin. Jessica couldn’t even care about that, but her only word is prisons. She’s ignore her uncle and aunt pleas for drop the case since they are family, but she keeps her ground and makes all her cousins enter the prisons without any mercy.

Did she know that Taeyeon is the one who sell Yuri out? Of course she knows because when she read her seobang text at Yuri phone, she’s crying hard and all those feeling of friendship for them gone without any trace. She wants to forgive Taeyeon who stood her up at their wedding day but to hurt her seobang like this is a big no.

She couldn’t find Taeyeon and she more worried about Yuri, since she could take care of Taeyeon latter. It seems that her cousins pay Taeyeon lot of money for sell Yuri out and Taeyeon at that time need money for Tiffany. Her cousins want to take revenge on Yuri because Jessica ashamed them on the party by throwing wine on them.

Listening life support machine sounds, Jessica heart like being stabbed by knife. Because it’s hard to watch her seobang life being support by that machines. She wants to hug her seobang, but the doctor won’t allow her to do that for now.

 

She got news that her seobang finally wake up, after more than ten days of sleeping and she quickly drive to the hospital and leaving her works. Before she’s could meet her seobang, the doctor calling Jessica to inform Yuri conditions to her.

Jessica carefully enters Yuri room, when Yuri crying silently on her bed. Slowly Jessica sit beside Yuri and held Yuri right hand, because the left hands still in very bad shape. On Yuri laps, there’s divorce paper and Yuri wedding ring.

“What’s the meaning of this seobang? Why this paper is here?” Jessica trying to held back her tears as well.

“The doc-ttor already in-form me…my left eye is blind because of glass pie-ce and my left hands losing it grip beca-uuse the tissue an-dd they said my lee-g…on-e of them might…I don’t want to embar-rrass you more than this…you des-erve some-one better than disa-bble person like me…and also…I might no-ot be…wi-ith you…”

Jessica crying hard now, why her seobang always think of her and always put her first before herself? What kind of good deeds that I do in the past that make me have this wonderful person as my seobang?

She held Yuri hands and put it on her wet cheek and shake her head, with her free hand tenderly she lift Yuri face so Yuri could see her.

“Stop it seobang…please stop it, if you being like this…you will hurt me more than what you’re intended to…are you really want to hurting me for being like this? Are you really wanted to see me crying because you will leave me? Or do you want to kill me because I don’t have you by my side again?”

Yuri shakes her head, “I’m mo-ore than just disable hum-aan baby…I couldn’t even talk propp-eerly and now I cou-ldn’t…”

Jessica hushed Yuri by placing her fingers at Yuri lips, “I love you seobang, I love the Kwon Yuri who being herself that love me more than anything in this world, I love Kwon Yuri who give me her heart even when I throw it away couple times before I gladly accept it and lock it inside of me, I love Kwon Yuri for being Kwon Yuri not because her body and I’m not going to embarrassed of her for being disable! So don’t say bad about yourself, don’t say you couldn’t do anything!”

“I couldn’t even ho-old your hand any-more using this han-dd…”

Jessica smiles, “Then, I’ll just have to hold your hand triple amount than usual then! Better be preparing yourself for that seobang!” softly she pecks Yuri lips, “Also, you already done so many things in my life! Everyone say I change into mature and responsible person not just spoiled brat! This because of you, you already give so many wonderful things into my life seobang!”

“Uhm!” overwhelming with Jessica words, Yuri just nods her head while sobbing her heart out, she scared what if Jessica agree for divorce but now she feel so relieve because Jessica still want to accept her.

“So, don’t ever leave me! Never ever think that you want to leave me alone again!” Yuri just nods her head.

“And also!” Wipe her own tears and also tears on Yuri cheeks, she took Yuri good hand that not have much wound and softly put it on her stomach, “We are going to be parents now, seobang! It’s already two months now, our baby!”

--------

To Be Continue

Next chapter will be half YulSic chapter, so don't worry about YulSic moment, okay?

Thanks once again for reading this chapter as well!

Also, please give me some comment so I can learn to write better and better for you guys! Thanks!