Crying Calling 2

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya!!!! Nice day isn't it? Full with raining and all...

--

Yuri-ah help me…

Suddenly Yuri bolt up, she already sit almost half hours in that waiting room. Suddenly, she knocks the door and there’s no answer from the door. She place her ear nears the door and she hears panting noise and crying sound. Some slapping sound and also deep groaning sounds.

Yuri kick the door hard, kicking it again and again till it open wide but sadly she too late, because Jaejoong already dressing himself and Jessica crying on the floor and . Beaten up and bleeding lips, that after s*x evidence all over her body.

Yuri just stood there and agape, slowly she crawling to Jessica, who’s crying and even scared at Yuri but she couldn’t move. When Yuri about to touch her, Jessica just flinched and closes her eye. Slowly Yuri put her long coat at Jessica bare body. She want to cry seeing how badly hurt Jessica, unable to do anything but crying silently.   

Sinister laughs from Jaejoong, “Wow, you come too late! Sadly you can’t see the nice view and maybe join the party!”

“AAAARRGGHHH!!!!”

Yuri charge ahead Jaejoong and punch his nose, Jaejoong stumble back and about to punch Yuri but Yuri block it. Yuri grabs Jaejoong shoulder and headbutt his jaw. It’s so hard blow that even make Yuri forehead bleeding too. But Yuri didn’t even care, she pushing Jaejoong down and straddle him.

Yuri punches his nose multiple times, even when Jaejoong bloods already dirty her hands. Yuri keeps punching his face, till his nose and mouth bleed but Yuri didn’t stop and keep punching his face till the nurses pull Yuri from unconscious Jaejoong.

“What happen here…oh my god!!” one short girl standing looking what the commotion is, Yuri herself already pushes the nurse and went to Jessica. Battle herself, if she could touch Jessica or not…if Jessica allow her to touching her.

“Jessica…it’s me Yuri, let’s return home…I’m sorry…but let’s return home…” slowly Jessica nod her head, it’s so faint movement but Yuri notice it, “I’m going to carry you…is that okay? I won’t hurt you…I won’t”

Jessica just slowly nods, even if Yuri decide to do something to her it doesn’t matter anymore because she didn’t even had any strength left to fight back. Yuri fixes the long coat at Jessica body and slowly carries her fragile body. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Yuri keeps repeating that words with quiver voices.

Jessica put her face to Yuri neck and slowly she hug Yuri body, like a kid seeking for protection from someone that she could trust, Yuri held back her own tears and slowly whispering to Jessica. “We will return home now…we will return home so Jessica can…”

When Yuri about to get out from the sickening room, that short girl already standing in front of Yuri and blocking Yuri. “Move away from me or I will knock you like I do to him!” this girl notice Yuri red eye and quivering lips that holding back the tears.

“Take my car!” this girl shove her car keys to Yuri pocket, “My car is that black Benz, park right in VIP area! Use that and let me take care that piece of sh*t for you!!” this girl already cracked her own hands and give menacing smiles at everyone on this room.

“Who are you and why you helping us?”

This girl just laughing, “I’m just that little piece of sh*t dongsaeng, Kim Taeyeon! Don’t worry I will beat him up for good, more than you ever dream of! Go home now and don’t worry about my car! I need to ask them for more questions! Go now!!”

 

Yuri kneeling in bathroom floor and waiting for water filled the bathtub after putting Jessica at her bed. Slowly, she let out sobs and Yuri desperately trying to wipe her tears, trying muffling her own sobs. Her shoulder trembling badly and her fist balled tightly. She really wants to hit her own head for being stupid and insensitive.

She should have known that from Jessica pleading and scared expression, yet she like an idiot smiling and send Jessica for being…like that to him. She really want to smash her own brain to floor and stomp it till it flat on the ground because the moronic brain couldn’t even notice there’s something wrong with Jessica expression.

She keeps sobbing till she found someone holding her hems of shirt. Slowly Yuri turns her head and only to see Jessica sit beside her, lowering her head and keep holding Yuri shirt. She is crawling because her lower region still hurt after that incident.

It’s Jessica who crawling to Yuri but looking at Jessica, Yuri quickly lowering her head and crying. Now she didn’t even have any face to look at Jessica, she promises herself to make Jessica happy and to protect Jessica but…

Feathery Yuri feel something touching her face, it’s Jessica hands that trying to wipe her tears. Because Yuri tears still flowing, Jessica cup Yuri face and turn Yuri face to her. Yuri badly trying to wipes her tears.

Jessica just shake her head to Yuri, she keep shake her head slowly till Yuri manage to stop her tears. “The bath ready now…Jessica-ssi” Yuri is trying to sound cheerful but failed spectacularly. When Yuri about to get up, Jessica grabs Yuri hand and shake her own head.

It’s look like Jessica refuse to let Yuri go from her side now, she even let Yuri to see her bare body. What’s use to hide it since she already seen it more and already know everything…if she feel disgusted with me so be it…

But what to Jessica surprise, Yuri politely washes Jessica body while crying again but it’s not crying because disgusted but crying for her. Because Jessica body full with bruise and scratch, it’s hurt Yuri heart again. Jessica suddenly splash water at Yuri face, she maybe want Yuri to stop crying but Yuri still crying even though water drenched her face.

The funny thing with Yuri crying is…as you can see this Yuri pretty much girl but the way she’s crying like a boy. So manly but well, we do have crybaby boy, well if you want to see cry baby grown up man crying, you can look at Yuri now.

Yuri bring medicine and lotion to Jessica injury, after apply it gently she put Jessica to bed but when Yuri want to get up and return to her own room, Jessica gripped her hands. She must be scared alone now…after that traumatic experience who wouldn’t…

Yuri slowly sits at the floor beside Jessica and put her chin at Jessica bed. “I won’t go anywhere, I will be here for you Jessica-ssi, I will be here as long as you need me…so, don’t worry anymore! Let’s sleep! Nothing can hurt you and from now on I promise you…I will never let anything to hurt you anymore!” Yuri even singing soft lullaby songs for Jessica, to accompany Jessica to sleeps.

--

“Jessica-ssi? Can I cut your hairs? It’s too long now!” Jessica just nods her head, “I’m not on that artistic sides, but I must say…it’s quite good haircut but of course Jessica beautiful face make this haircut shine more! Oh, also Jessica-ssi strikingly beautiful golden hair make my…art become very presentable! You want to see your new haircut madam?”

Slowly Jessica nods her head, she still lowering her head but this time because Yuri called her beautiful. She’s too shy to let Yuri see her blushing cheek.

Yuri showing Jessica medium-size hand mirror, cute mirror and when Jessica look at that mirror there’s note made from sticky notes attached on the side of mirror frame. Yuri handwriting, “Jessica-ssi so pretty and so shinning!”, “Here the goddess!!”, “Is she human? If course not, she is angel!!”, and “My Angel, my Princess, and my sunshine!” all the praise calling Jessica with pretty, beauty, and even charming.

Usually Jessica refuse to looking her own reflection because she feel so ugly and dirty but she muster up courage to take a look at Yuri work, Yuri cut her hairs neatly and almost like professional does. Also because Yuri side notes praise, Jessica finally manage to see her own face, even give small smiles.

Jessica is very beautiful girl with Barbie face, she almost like Barbie because the perfectness of her face. Jessica bodies so highly charming and put the shame on model, partly because Jessica still on danshin sides. But sadly, because everyone said she is autism child and nobody care for her that beauty side of Jessica cover by her own fear and rejected feelings. 

“Our Jessica is so pretty! She’s jjang!”

Softly, Jessica shoves Yuri because she feels so shy for Yuri praise and compliment. “Why? I said the truth things! Our Jessica is so pretty!!”

Jessica keeps pushing Yuri, but Yuri keep singing self-creation song about Jessica the goddess. “Stop it Yuri…I’m shy…ahing!”

Yuri suddenly freeze and inhale large amount of air while her eye wide open, Jessica didn’t only looking at her now but speak to her and even give her simple aegyo to her. Yuri crying again, quickly Jessica cup Yuri face.

“Why?”

Even though Jessica only speak very little and simple words, also with that monotones voice that sounds like a robots Yuri already far too happy for this. It’s feel she manage to hike the top of mountain in the middle of snow storm alone.  

Still sobbing, “I’m happy…you finally talk to me and call my name also you finally let me see your beautiful face…I’m happy! Far too happy right now!” Yuri is still sobbing while Jessica just looks at Yuri face.

This is the first time for Jessica looking straight into Yuri eye, that kind and warm eye that give lot of nostalgic feeling of times that seem so far away yet so close for her. Yuri eye speak so many thing, eye that resemble child eye that so pure and innocent yet with hint of mischievousness of innocent youth, only speak the truth and only seeking for people happiness without asking anything in return.

Eyes that have told Jessica many things and eyes that’s always there to protect Jessica when she needs Yuri. Eyes that’s allowing herself to break downs her own wall for someone new to enter her life. The same eyes that give her trust to someone else nonetheless stranger once again, without scare being hurt because she somehow believes that eye will never want to hurt her.     

“Silly Yuri”

To hide her blushing face because of Yuri charming face, Jessica push Yuri face upward and play with Yuri face by softly shake her head. Yuri just nods her head when Jessica playing with her head. She really happy to see Jessica looking at her and talking to her even gives cute face to her.

 

Today Jessica house come one visitor, which is Taeyeon. Right now Jessica busy with drawing, “I come here for apologizing to Jessica…it’s my faults after all, my fault that introduce him to Jessica! I know that my sorry mean nothing compare with pain and damage that I cause for Jessica…” Taeyeon said while lowering her head. 

“I honestly still mad at your family…really even though it’s not your fault, but I will hate anyone who hurt Jessica so it would be better if you come when Jessica already…calm about that matters”

Yuri also notice Taeyeon hands, there’s injury in there. Quickly Yuri grabs Taeyeon hands, the wounds still news. “Your hands…did you already treating it? Because it could cause infections! Let me get first aids for you!”

“Nah, it’s okay!! This is wound is my prize from punching him and I also kick him on that certain part!! Oh, right now he’s at our house…I’m sorry that I couldn’t put him into prisons since my appa…you know, our family face and dignity…”

Yuri just sigh, “That’s so unfair…after what he does to Jessica…but as long as he couldn’t be near Jessica anymore…”

Taeyeon nods her head in understanding, “Yes, I know and he wouldn’t…I’m sorry once again!” Taeyeon bowing once again to Yuri, “But if there anything that I could help or I could do…please don’t hesitate to tell me!”

Yuri pondering for a moment, “Can you introduce to me place that I could check Jessica conditions every once in a while? I know she wouldn’t like the idea of getting treatment again but I want to know good place that for emergency case if she sick or anything happen…Place that really trustworthy and I can trust that place completely?”

Taeyeon nods her head, “I’ll tell you if I found good place…also, I notice that you didn’t have vehicle so I’ll leave my car for you to use, for emergency or anything so don’t worry to use my car okay? Please don’t refuse it…”

Yuri slowly nods, Taeyeon know Yuri still wary of her. “Let me tell you something, I hate that Jaejoong so much more than you could ever think of! I hate him even before I know his real color, thanks to you my family finally know his crimes and aware for what his doings! I’m really forever grateful to you!”

Taeyeon almost went to kneeling in front of Yuri, but Yuri quickly pulls Taeyeon. “What are you doing?!”

“My family really ashamed for his doing but we couldn’t even…”

“Taeyeon-ssi, it’s not your faults! Stop it!!”

Taeyeon solemnly smiles, “Still, can we be a friend?” Yuri nods her head to Taeyeon, assuring her that she too wants to be Taeyeon friends. “I feel like I could trust you with take care of Jessica! After all, we will be family in the future maybe?” Yuri is just confusedly looking at Taeyeon who now give her erted smiles.

“Don’t lie to me, I know the way you take care of Jessica! Hehehehe~” Taeyeon nudge Yuri arms.

Yuri just smiles and extends her hands but Taeyeon pull her into big hug, “From now on, you are my bromance!! I finally found my bromance!!” Yuri just smiles and hugs Taeyeon back.

When Yuri is busy preparing lunch for them, Jessica is watching Yuri every move. Actually Jessica rarely to leave Yuri sides even if Yuri working at garden because Jessica will keep looking at Yuri from balcony, now Jessica already brave enough to open her own curtains.

“Who’s?”

Slowly Yuri wipe her hands and turn around to face Jessica, who looking at Yuri curiously and there’s paint in her face. Yuri come closer and wipes Jessica paints that smearing her face. “Taeyeon, she come to…”

Jessica already cutting Yuri, “I don’t want to see doctor!! I don’t want!!” she refuses to facing Yuri and looking at wall now, Yuri just softly smiles.

“We will never see it again if Jessica hates it so much then…”

Yuri wants to continue her cooking, but Jessica held Yuri apron. “Yuri…are you angry at me?” Yuri turn around to see Jessica who still holding her apron and afraid to let go of her aprons. Yuri then fixes Jessica stray hairs.

“No, I’m not and I could never angry, sad, disappoints, shame because of you…why you ask something like this?”

“Because you sound sad…” Jessica holds the apron tighter, “I will go to doctor if Yuri sad…so don’t…be sad anymore and don’t hate me…”

Yuri slowly took Jessica hands and holds it tenderly, “No, if Jessica didn’t want to go then we wouldn’t” but Jessica shakes her head stubbornly, “I’m not sad or anything Jessica…so…” Jessica pouting at Yuri, “Alright…we will go if Jessica ready to and without forcing herself, okay?”

--

Yuri and Jessica are standing in front of brown oak door, Lee Hyori the psychiatrist. It’s took Jessica more than one week for encouraging herself. Jessica gripped Yuri hand tightly, Yuri slowly brings their hands together and smiles, before give light pats at Jessica hands that gripping her.

“Don’t worry…I will be in front of this door and ready to kick this door open if anything bad happen to you! Just call my name, no matter how small your voice is I will hear your voice!”

Jessica just slowly nods, while Yuri knows Jessica still scared but should she trust Taeyeon this time. Taeyeon give her this address, Taeyeon said this person is aunt from her friends, name Sunny Lee and Sunny also Jessica friends, or it used to.

Yuri knock the door before Hyori herself open the door, “Welcome! Please come in!!” slowly Jessica let go of Yuri hands but she keep looking at Yuri, her knee shaken so much, “Yah! That tanned monkey there! What are you waiting for? You too, come in!”

“But…isn’t this are private session and no outsider allowed?”

“This is private session and I need someone close to her to be beside her! Which is meant you, someone who she trust and close with her! Drag your and look how scared our Jessica!!” quickly Yuri enter the room and Jessica latch herself to Yuri hand again.

“Yuri-ssi, she’s not autism patient but traumatic patient. Jessica originally very quiet and shy girl also she love to drawing, it’s easy to mistook her. He already ually abuse Jessica when Jessica still at age 13 till now…it’s very traumatic experience and leaving very big scars to her heart! That’s what makes Jessica cut herself from outside world and also her insecurity make her lost her trust toward…”

Hyori cut her speech and just looking at Yuri who sobbing right now, she sits straight and with both hand balled above her laps. Her head downward and her shoulder shaking because of crying, Jessica trying to search for tissue but she couldn’t found it. So, she wipes Yuri tears using her own hands.

After more than five minute crying, Yuri didn’t even show any sign to stop crying. “Aish!! So annoying!! You are the man how can you so crybaby like this?!! Man can’t cry over things like this, your tears and held your chest high!! If you want to cry, then cry it inside your heart not like this!! So sissy!! I never see someone with Kwon name become so crybaby like this, lucky for my honey with same Kwon name not this crybaby!!!” Yuri throwing her napkin at Yuri face.

Yet, Yuri is still crying not because Hyori words but because Jessica condition meanwhile Jessica already glaring dangers at Hyori. “I wonder how Jessica can trust you if all you can do is crying and crying like this?!! How can you help Jessica trying to removes that scars if all you can do is just crying like a little girls?!!! You are really stupid, weakling, coward, chicken, crybaby, and sissy guy!!”

Before Hyori could scolding Yuri anymore, “Don’t say bad things to my Yuri!! Don’t hurt my Yuri!!” Jessica shouting and this is the first time Jessica showing her tempers and aggressiveness in a good way. Jessica arms protectively in front of Yuri, protecting Yuri from Hyori.

Still crying, “Jessica…it’s okay the doctor is right…I’m too…”

Jessica grabs the napkin and wipes Yuri face, like how Yuri wipe for her when she’s crying or sweating, “No! You are not!! My Yuri is brave and strong!! That doctor is wrong! My Yuri didn’t do anything wrong!!” Jessica turns to Hyori, glaring hard on her, “Apologize to her!! Apologize to my Yuri!!!”

Hyori just smiles, “I do apologize for scolding her but she is crybaby and thanks to her, now our Jessica manage to show us more her emotion and also her passion!” looking at Yuri who still sobbing, “Don’t cry anymore, Jessica manage to show you more of her progress even in her very first day and you should be happy!”

Nod her head and she wipes her remaining tears, “Now that’s more likely, how could someone as handsome as you crying like this? But you are so handsome though, interested with older woman like me?” she even give Yuri her seductive smiles, which Yuri clearly confuse with her.

Jessica notices that kind of smiles, she’s immediately held Yuri hands and glaring at Hyori. “Yuri, home”

 

-------------------

To Be Continue

Thanks for reading this chapter as well! Did I make it too long for this chapter? Hm...I guess not!

As usual, tell me what you're think about this chapter! Anything!