Crying Calling

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Heya, this one pretty long since it will be about 4 pr maybe 5 chapter story! Enjoy like usual!

--

Inside dimmed bedroom, luxury bedroom but there’s only little sunlight can comes through that thick curtain. The room is so big and yet so lonely, because there’s only King size bed with simple table. The room full of dust and very messes with trash of tissue and dirty clothes. The lamp inside the room long gone, the room itself can’t recall when the last time they seen light.

In the middle of room, there’s one girl…she’s not crying because her tears already dried and she already tired to do anything. She couldn’t do anything and she doesn’t want to do anything else beside to end everything.

She suffering long enough, far too long and far too tired to cope with everything now. She’s so sick for every little things that torturing her, hurting her. All she just wants to end everything so she couldn’t feel any more pain or sadness. There’s nothing wrong to end everything if nothing care about you or give any attention toward you, right?

So, she just sits there with razor ready to cut her wrist.

Just when the razor about to touch her wrist, one words stopping her. “Don’t do that please! Please don’t!”

The voice come inside her room, this girl drop the razor because of scared and look around the room. Near her bedroom door, the locked tight door now opens wide and there’s someone standing by there.

“I’m sorry for barging my way in, Jessica-ssi but…”

But Jessica is crawling to corner of room while holding the razor and trembling in fear because this new intruder. This intruder went close to Jessica and in mere second she’s already kneeling in front of Jessica, who keeps whispering something to this new intruder.

The intruder couldn’t catch what Jessica said because Jessica whispering so low, “But you can’t do that…you can’t because…” this intruder wants to take the razor from Jessica.

But what she got is slash on her arms, very deep slash and makes lot of blood spurting from there. Jessica breath still ragging and her hand shaking badly after hurting this intruder, scared. She scared if this intruder will hurt her more.

The intruder look taken back before composed herself, slowly and still kneeling she move back. She gives Jessica very wide and warm smiles. “I’m sorry if I scared you because I didn’t introduce myself before…”

“Hello, Miss Jessica Jung!!” the intruder wave her fine arms to Jessica Jung, the owner of this luxury bedroom, “Heya, my name is Kwon Yuri! I’m new worker for this house, your parents just hired me because your previous worker resign. Nice to meet you, Jessica-ssi. Please treat me well and I’m sorry if I do make mistake cause I’m so clumsy!”

Jessica still hiding at the corner and didn’t even look at Yuri who still smiles at Jessica and ignore her own wound. When Yuri rose her arms to give Jessica friendly wave, Jessica flinch at Yuri gesture and she lowering her head.

Like she being scared being hit by Yuri. She even let out soft whimper to Yuri at that moment.

Yuri soon realizes her mistake and quickly lowering her hands and she keep smiling toward Jessica but this time her smiles is sympathy smiles. There’s pang of sadness in her heart when she look at scared Jessica like this.

She drops her arms and put it behind her back, to show Jessica she’s mean no harms. “Did I make you scare of me? I’m sorry…I’m so idiot more than babo…I didn’t want to hurt you or make you scared, before I work here…I’m so nervous because I want to give best of me to work her…but what’ve I done now…”

Jessica still curling her body at protective position, “I broke into your room without permission…because I scared anything happen to you because you didn’t answer me when I call for you…I’m so sorry that I scared you because of my stupid action…I’m so sorry”

There’s moment of silence, “Please…don’t do that Jessica-ssi, if you die…everyone will be sad, I will cry too…so, please?”

Jessica gripped the razor more and more, “Please…don’t do that, even though the pain is nothing compare with suffering but ending something easily like that…what about people that you left behind? Even though it’s just small number…but someone still care about you so much…no one didn’t care about you, because now…even if you will never believe me but I care about you so please…don’t do that”

Jessica didn’t even let out any words toward Yuri, “There’s so many things I want to show you, there’s so many things that I want you to try, there’s so many delicious food waiting for you to taste! Jessica-ssi, please don’t give up…if you couldn’t find any reasons to keep alive then please do it for me…”

--

Soft knocks on Jessica door, Yuri waiting for Jessica to answer or anything so she will know if Jessica already awake. “Are you already awake, Jessica-ssi? I bring breakfast for you” it’s been three day since that day, Yuri manage to prevent Jessica from doing something dangerous to herself.

Yet Yuri never heard Jessica voice, Jessica never open for Yuri. Yuri standing for a moment before thuds, pillow being thrown to door and Yuri know Jessica already awake. Open the door and bring the breakfast to the end of Jessica bed.

This is because Yuri knows that Jessica still so wary of her and Yuri need to keep the distance. Slowly Jessica touches the food and Yuri standing far away from Jessica, last time when she want to touch Jessica, Jessica just kick her hard and really scared of her.

“Jessica-ssi? Can I clean the room for you? Also change the lamp for you?”

There’s no answer from Jessica who slowly eat, she didn’t even look at Yuri and avoiding Yuri eyes. “If you disagree with my idea…you can throw something to hit me because I will clean your room. It’s unhealthy for you…”

Yuri slowly opens the curtain and she’s looking at Jessica reaction, Jessica curled into a ball again and trembling her body out of fears. Quickly Yuri close the curtain again, “I’m sorry but I guess you hate if I open your curtain…what if I change the lamp for you? Do you mind?”

No answer from Jessica and Yuri begins to change the lamp, when the lamp on Yuri could see how mess the room and Jessica herself, how mess her state now. Messy hairs and wearing dirty clothes, but Yuri only tenderly smiles at this sight.

She didn’t even disgusted with Jessica, not even a bit. The scent of this room didn’t even bothering her, it’s seem like trash dump but Yuri didn’t even mind it. Slowly Yuri went to collect all dirty clothes from the floor. “Let’s works now and never keep Jessica-ssi waiting for you to move your lazy y Yuri! I’m promised that your room will be like in those hotel rooms! So cleans and neat!!”  

Yuri begin cleaning the room till it’s so clean and she even prepare warm bath for Jessica. After she finished preparing Jessica warm bath, she return to Jessica room only to found Jessica drawing on blank canvas and Yuri just smiles.

She uses this opportunity to change the sheets and pillow for Jessica, like what she said Jessica room becomes so clean and neat. Yuri seems proud with her works, “Good jobs Kwon Yuri! Now, Jessica-ssi will have nice sleeps now!”

She is looking at Jessica, wondering what Jessica does now. Jessica still drawing something at that canvas, it’s so abstract but so pretty.

“Jessica-ssi, please take a bath…I already prepare nice warm bath for you and also since you didn’t have clean clothes…erm, I buy this for you”  

Yuri show Jessica simple clothes but Jessica still keeps her head on the ground every time Yuri talking to her. Yuri nods her head, “I will be on kitchen to preparing dinner for you, call me if you need anything. Oh, our dinner today is spicy chicken wings! Family recipe, hope you like it!”

When Yuri already went to kitchen, Jessica slowly gets up from her canvas and touching new clothes that Yuri prepare for her. She didn’t know why, but Yuri seem so kind to her but she couldn’t let her guard down for now because after all those horrible things that happen to her, it’s no use to trusting someone.

--

No one will believe if Yuri already working more than one week with Jessica and care greatly about Jessica. The previous maids always ignore Jessica and pretend Jessica not in house, using Jung house as their property to party and all.

But Yuri different, she take care the house so attentive. She make the mess abandon house because brand new house again. The forest-garden becomes beautiful garden again. The house becomes so clean and shinning.

She also take very good care of Jessica, unlike them who didn’t even care about Jessica, they even called Jessica as autism child. They feel so disgusted at Jessica condition and they didn’t want to get close with Jessica. But with Yuri, she so different and also there’s something nostalgic about Yuri that make Jessica less wary.

No Jessica…you can’t trust her…you can’t

Every morning, she will bring Jessica breakfast and fresh flower to brighten up Jessica room. She even happily clean Jessica room even she just clean it and when she know Jessica purposely make it chaos again. Not once but repeatedly, Yuri didn’t even angry or irritated. Yuri didn’t even mad when Jessica throwing things at her and hurt her in process.

One day, when Yuri cook something using cucumber Jessica throwing the plate at Yuri and hurt her forehead, but Yuri didn’t even mad. She even apologizes for failed to notice Jessica hatred toward cucumber and quickly clean the room before Jessica got any injury. She even promises Jessica that she will never bring cucumber, melon and watermelon to this house again.

When Yuri attends the garden, she always sings some random song. Yuri even keeps talking from garden if she nears Jessica balcony. Yuri didn’t even care if Jessica ignores her and she keep talking, because she know Jessica can listening her voice.

“Ah, today really cloudy. I can't even see the sun because of cloud, I guess today will raining hard again. At this rate will our laundry dry today? Hm, troublesome but I like rains, because it feels so cool and charming! Don’t you feel the same too Jessica-ssi?”

“Or you love sunny day more? It’s good choice though, we could have tanning sessions? I already tan though! Also maybe we could swim? Oh, speaking about swimming! I already clean our pool, it’s so nice and clean now!” 

“Is there any song you want to listening today? I will sing it for you and I even dance it cutely for you! Tell me any song that you want!”

Yuri know Jessica wouldn’t even answer her and Jessica will focusing on drawing, but someday Yuri hope Jessica will speak to her…no, she hope someday Jessica will look at her.

 

After almost two week or more together, not in so close distance of course but better than first time they meet. Yuri really happy with this development, she couldn’t ask for more because now Jessica didn’t look scared when she talk to her.

Jessica always trembling in fear or look so scared if Yuri open to speak, she also look scared if Yuri step closer than it should be. Jessica will trashing around if Yuri become closer than Jessica wanted to be. But now, every times Yuri speaks Jessica…well, even though still refuse to see Yuri, Jessica didn’t have that tremble in scare again. When Yuri accidently come closer than it should be, Jessica just ignore Yuri.

Jessica not the type that ever let her guard down toward stranger but seeing how Yuri so attentive and trying to understand her, even trying to make her laugh…which still failed, how Yuri way to make her laugh? By randomly dance and even wears silly props.

She knows sooner or later Yuri will destroy her protective walls but she…let her be. Because Yuri will leave her if Yuri knows more about her, not so pretty side about her. Yuri will be disgusted to her when the times come, she should after all…there’s no reasons for Yuri to not.

Side that make her look so disgusting more than trash, she sure Yuri will leave her and never look back at her again. Or was it Yuri want her family money? So she becomes so attentive like this? But seeing how happy Yuri when talking to her and how Yuri never angry these pass two weeks or more, her mind begins to have second thought.   

Yuri is in the middle of cleaning Jessica bathroom while singing random songs. “I bless the day that I found you, I want to stay around you and so I beg you, let it be me!”

Jessica still drawing of course, when Jessica sure Yuri didn’t look at her she slowly moves her eye to Yuri. She can look Yuri board back and Yuri who pretends the brush as mic and singing dramatically.

Usual Jessica, she will ignore this and wouldn’t even give more than two second of glance but now, Jessica look so fixated with Yuri, who now doing silly wave that make her look like octopus rather than y wave.

Suddenly Yuri stops at weird position, now Yuri like octopus being freeze so sudden. Yuri then softly hit her head, like she remembering something important.  

“Oh, Miss Jessica! Just today I brought bath salt…with citrus and strawberry? Do you want to try it? Or you maybe want to try this one, flower scent…it’s in English, I can’t read the flower name because it’s too long!” Yuri asking Jessica and Yuri facing Jessica while asking. Yuri kind eyes keep looking at Jessica with her serene smiles still plastering on her lips.

No one ever do this to her, well before there’s no one want to talk with her anyway. Even if they talk, it’s so programmed and somehow they will ignore Jessica after that. But Yuri still waiting for Jessica to gives her response, patiently.

“Oh, you can’t throw me anything if you dislike the idea! Go on, I don’t mind!” Yuri is smiling to Jessica. But what make Yuri surprised is slowly Jessica nods her head, this also makes Jessica surprised too. Slowly, Yuri broke into big smile.

What more, slowly Jessica raised her arms to pointing citrus and strawberry. Yuri understands what this mean and nods, “Okay! Today, we will use this one! Nice choice Jessica-ssi!”

--

Yuri right now pondering her brain outs, because breakfast times. “Hm, what should I do now…to think I forget to buy grocery last night?! We didn’t have any decent meal for breakfast, except cereal…” deep sigh, “I really babo now…Jessica-ssi wouldn’t even have nice breakfast except cereal…”

Yuri hits her forehead, “Aish! That’s what you got for being babo! Only cereals and milk, really Yuri? There’s no egg and bacon, not even toast?! How can someone full with this bird feeders portion of food!!”

When Yuri turns around, Jessica already sit in the kitchen island but still refuse to see Yuri. “Oh, Jessica-ssi good sweetest morning for you! I’m sorry I haven’t prepared the breakfast yet and we only have cereal for today again…”

Jessica just nodded her head slowly, she sit there waiting for Yuri and her food. Since Yuri only make cereal, it’s pretty fast and in a second cereal ready to be eaten by Jessica and Yuri even make warm strawberry milk.

“Ahm, tomorrow I want to make rice pudding…is that okay with you?” Yuri put pudding in front of Jessica, last night she makes strawberry pudding for Jessica. She couldn’t see it because Jessica long hair, but if she know Jessica slowly smiles when she looking at that strawberry pudding.

After breakfast, Jessica still sits at Kitchen Island and Yuri washing the dishes. Suddenly the door bell ringing, Yuri open the door with confuse face. Middle age man smiling at Yuri before introduces himself, “I’m chauffer for Kim family. I’m here to take Jessica-ssi to see her therapist which is my master, Kim Jaejoong!”

“Ah, yes? I think she already prepare enough to go out!” when the old man trying to grab Jessica hands, Jessica cower in the corner again and this old man seem so rough pulling Jessica.

“Yah, stop it! You can do something like that for Jessica-ssi! You going to hurt her!” Yuri manages to persuade Jessica goes to see her therapist and Yuri herself join too. But Jessica trembling so bad when she arrives at therapist place.

“Wow! This place must be…wow!” because the design of the place, Yuri could bet this place must be owns by high class therapist. See, the decoration and all.  

The doctor name with Jaejoong smiles at Yuri, “You can’t enter because this is private sessions and I don’t want anything or anyone disturbs Jessica healing process!”

“Okay, I understand Doctor-ssi! Jessica himnae, I’ll be waiting here!” Yuri smile at Jaejoong but Jessica look so scared to enter the room. Jessica keep looking at Yuri and trying to break free from Jaejoong hold and keep trying reaching for Yuri who still smiling.

The door close and Yuri sit at waiting chair while playing with her fingers. She didn’t notice Jessica crying when Yuri just let her enter the room and smiling at her, even waving her hands. She's crying and trying to reach Yuri who just smiles.

“Ah, don’t forget to buy grocery after this and also I need to paint our gate!” but slowly, something uneasy appears inside her hearts, but she just shrugged it.

 

----------------

To Be Continue

 

How this one? Pretty bland? I thought so too...Hm, ottoke?

Raining and raining, even my room raining too! Hahahahahaha!

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter as well! Don't forget to give me some comment or anything, I'll be waiting!