Song for Love 3

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Cold war between Yuri and her mother go unnoticed by Jessica, since Yuri always comes home late. The problem with Jessica health, only Taeyeon knows about it and this because Yuri talks it with Taeyeon. She almost loses her mind when she heard her own mother want to sacrifice someone only for getting grandchildren.

It’s been a four day that Yuri in cold war, that four days she always come home late and went to her office really early. Jessica do miss Yuri, she even didn’t get any chance to give Yuri the ties that she buy because Yuri always busy with her project. Even at Sunday, Yuri always busy because her work require her to survey the new landscape for their new project.

Late night Yuri finally home, she walking quietly till she heard piano tune. Slowly she went to living room and she found Jessica sit on there, playing random songs. Yuri leaned against nearby wall, trying to cover her presence behind pillar.

“Baby-ah, do you miss your appa? Umma not even once miss him…because umma miss someone else, more than umma miss your appa! So, umma somehow kinds of forget anything about him. But she really busy and couldn’t spend time with us! I really hate her works, you too right?” Jessica touch her stomach and smile, “Umma couldn’t wait to meet you, somehow umma wish when you born Yuri will come home earlier? Maybe you must have pretty face so you could charm Yuri before that!”

She feel kick on her stomach, “Of course you will have pretty face, remembering who’s your father! But! I hope when you grow up, you will inherits Yuri handsome face instead your appa beautiful face! You also think her handsome face really unique, right?”

“When you grow up, you must respect Yuri and your grandma, okay? They really kind to us, take care of us even when I cause trouble for them and they accept us like real family! They even protect umma and you too! It’s wasn’t for them we will never be able to make it! So, you must become someone that makes them proud and never make them sad! Umma couldn’t wait to see you too! When you bigger, let’s we have family picnic together! Though, umma really hoping Yuri will be able to join us…since she’s always busy!”

“Where you want to go? Umma really want go to the beach or beach where Yuri went for her birthday, since Yuri seems like beach so much and that beach seem full with her memory! Maybe she could play with you and with umma too? Umma will make delicious food for picnic!”

Try hard not to let out any tears, Yuri clenched her fist and bite it. Her eye already red also glistering with tears and it’s hard for her not to let lout any tears let alone sobs, she couldn’t heard it much longer so she just went to her room. Crying inside her bathroom and under cold shower.

 

When Jessica opens her eye, Jiyoung already sitting next to her and it’s seem she didn’t even sleep a wink last night. “Umma? Morning?” Jessica greeted Jiyoung with smile but what she got is eye that look about to cry.

“Jessica-ah, let’s…the baby let’s aborted her…”

Jessica seem so taken back and speechless, “W-what…w-why?”

While crying Jiyoung explain to Jessica if she will not survive if she giving birth to her baby because her heart condition and it’s seem Jiyoung listen to Jessica last night. She moved by Jessica pure heart and she couldn’t bear to let Jessica die, she choose Jessica to alive. But Jessica just stands up and quickly Jiyoung held her hand.

“Where are you going?”

“Out from this house!! You’re going to kill my baby because of that!!! I can stay with people who want to harm my baby!!!” Jiyoung already shake her head and crying, she kneeling in front of Jessica while holding Jessica hand. Seeing Jiyoung crying and kneeling like that, she hugs her, “Umma, please don’t…do that…please”

Two women crying together for couple of minute, before Jessica breaks the hug and begging Jiyoung. “Umma, please don’t aborted my baby…please, don’t do that. I know the consequences but I want to do that, I want to give a birth someone that will make you happy and Yuri too! I know she will be happy! So, please…”

Jiyoung shake her head softly, “Is there any way that I could do to make you change your mind about this? Anything, so you could change your mind and…we don’t want to lose you…” still sobbing, Jiyoung ask Jessica who just shaking her head and smile.

“No, nothing! Nothing could change my determination! I’m stubborn girl and my baby also might be stubborn one too! So, please support me umma! Please believe in me, so I will create miracle and so we could have nice picnic together!”

Jiyoung wipe her tears and she also wipes Jessica tears, “If that really what you want...you should talk with Yuri about this! She really worried about you!”

She found Yuri, eating her breakfast with newspaper on and also news blaring from television. Jessica took seat beside Yuri, “Yuri-ah?” she place her hand on top Yuri arms, this make Yuri look up and give her small smile.

“Yes?”

Jessica smile at Yuri who just smile in return but in confuse manner, “I want the baby, I don’t want her get aborted because of my condition. I already know and understand my condition but I still want it…so, please? Will you allow my decision? Since I really want becomes a mother and…”

Yuri slowly folding her newspaper and behind Jessica, bit far she could see Jiyoung with her red eye and still sobs. She turns her attention back to Jessica who seems nervous, slowly Yuri standing and walking toward front door. After five steps, she turned around and smile disappointedly at Jessica. “Is that so? Then what can I do now?”

Worried with Yuri disappointed smile, Jessica slowly walking to Yuri who still walking toward front door. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yes, to office!” with that Yuri close the door and not so long, Jessica could hear car roaring and leaving Jessica alone facing closed door.

“But today is Sunday…and you promise that we will watch movie…”

 

Tiffany went to Jessica bedroom, where the owner moping with very gloomy cloud around her and eye that have bloodshot. She bring healthy snack for Jessica who didn’t really pay attention to her but her phone. “It’s been five days and she…not home yet! She didn’t even accept my call or didn’t even reply my text!”

Tiffany just sighed and gives Jessica pudding which Jessica refuse, but Tiffany keep forcing her till Jessica eat it. “Why don’t you call her again?”

Jessica shakes her head and sighed, “What if she really busy and…”

“If you didn’t even try it, how could you be sure? Taeyeon said today they, which mean Taetae, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon have golf meeting with Japan investor. But Yuri didn’t attend it, she might be not as busy as it seems!”

With that Jessica try to calls Yuri once again, Yuri accept the call but…

“Hello? Yobeseyo?”

This time, not Yuri who accept it but someone else and Jessica sure she never heard this voice before. Voice that so cute with hint of youth and lively. Jessica just started Tiffany who suggests Jessica use speakerphone.

“Yobeseyo~~? Who is it~?”

Jessica clearing , “Is this Yuri’s phone?”

“Yes, this is Yuri phone! Who are you?”

Jessica stunned with this question, not to mention she already stunned enough by the fact not Yuri who accepted the call but stranger. “Jessica, her…friends”

“Ah! Jessica-ssi, nice to meet you I’m Yuri girlfriend! Do you want to talk with Yuri? I’m sorry she’s very bery busy right now! But I will tell her that you calling, maybe she will call you back! Okay, bye?! My darling already needs me! She’s such a baby!”

Jessica just agape and drop her phone in shock. She couldn’t even comprehend what exactly happen and why her heart feel so hurt and she couldn’t even think anything straight. She so menboong right now.

“Don’t you dare to cry like in those cheesy drama movies Jessica Jung!! It’s uncomfortable to watch and it’s not even suits you!!!”

This make Jessica gain all her sense and glaring at Tiffany, “Who say I’m gonna crying! I will go to her office tomorrow!! I will ask her, what happen to her and maybe give her some sort of punch!” she look at Tiffany, “You come with me tomorrow, right?”

Tomorrow and at lunch time, with Tiffany they’re walking confidently toward receptionist. “We searching for Kwon Yuri, please!” the receptionist seem confuse and for her help, someone walk to them with smile that make her look like rabbits.

“Is something wrong?”

The receptionist really relieve when this girl appears, “Ah, Ms. Lee! The ladies searching for our CEO!”

Sunny smile at Tiffany and Jessica, “Hello, my name is Sunny Lee! Kwon CEO Secretary! Nice to meet you two, may I know what purpose of your visit today?” but what she got is Jessica narrowing her eye at Sunny who begin slowly back away.

“That voice! She is Yuri girlfriend!”

“Don’t tell me you are Jessica-ssi? Oh my God!!” Sunny almost make a run for it if not for Taeyeon who standing right behind her, she couldn’t escape since Tiffany already grabs her collar. Tiffany then telling Taeyeon what exactly happen at Taeyeon office also with Sunny, complete with Jessica glaring dagger at her…every time.

Taeyeon blusterous laugh fill her office, “She? Dating Kwon Yuri?!!” clutching her stomach, “Yah, Lee Soonkyu why you create such a joke?!!!”

Sunny shove Taeyeon ribs in very hard way, “Yuri who make me to do that!!!”

“What?!! Joke?!! Yuri makes you do that?!” Tiffany and Jessica eye almost as wide as frog, while Sunny only nods her head innocently like a kid.

“Yes, Fany-ah! This person and Yuri will never ever date each other, also Sunny already in relationship with Sooyoung anyway!! Then again, why would you do something like that?! Are you really that bored so you almost make someone couldn’t sleep?!”

Sunny just sighed, “Well, Yuri makes me do it! It’s seem that she avoiding someone, I don’t know for sure but since she pay me with food coupon that Sooyoung want, I just do it! Anyway, lunch break almost over, I must meet Sooyoung for her food!”

With that, Taeyeon who offer her help to see Yuri since they understand the real problem and also, Tiffany begging her for that. Standing in front of Yuri door, Jessica calming her heart before knocking the door while Taeyeon and Tiffany cheering her silently from behind her.

Come from inside is Yuri panic voice, “Soonkyu? Is that you? Help me for choosing my ties and sock, also everything please! Call Nicole too please before that! She needs to help me with hair!!”

Jessica just standing there and lock the door quietly, while Yuri still busy with her document, didn’t even notice Jessica standing in front of her. Hearing no reaction from Sunny, Yuri look up and to see Jessica standing there, her confuse face turn into stone-stoic face. They didn’t utter any words but their eye already saying many things.

“Why are you here?”

Jessica showing her famous pout at Yuri, she hoping that Yuri will at least…melt. “Yuri-ah, are you mad at me? Are you mad at me because I decide to keep the baby and didn’t hear your opinions?” this time, Yuri eye changes from lifeless become someone who look she about to cry in the second she open , someone who would bawl her eye out because of something that pressuring her.

Yuri slowly standing and walking toward her big size window and turn around so she could face Jessica. “Yes, I’m mad…I’m mad at you who decide to ignore me and choose other opinion and discarding my opinion into this matter. I hate you who also didn’t understand my feeling like my parents and more than anything in this word…I hate myself”

“Why?”

“You still want to ask why? You still want to know the answer?” Yuri averted her eye on scenery outside, “How could I become so weak that I couldn’t even tell you the truth, how can I face you without making myself want to cry every time I saw your eye, how can I keep thinking that someday I might losing you for real, how can I always imagine bad future for baby who not even born yet! How could I had that kind of negative thought about you two?!” she didn’t notice Jessica that slowly come close to her.

Her eye already glistering with tears that she’s holds with all her might, “Why I couldn’t do anything to save her, to save Jessica Jung…the part of our family? Did I have to sacrifice someone in order to get another one?! Did I really must prepare myself for losing them? What…if I’m not only losing one but two?! Why I couldn’t do anything or something for her?”

“More importantly, what I must do to prepare myself to losing people that I swore to protect…someone that I love like family to me…or maybe…I hate myself for all those thought and I—!!” Yuri couldn’t finished her words because Jessica already hugging her.

My dear

Call on me every time every time you’re feeling lonely

You don’t have to fight it all by yourself now you’re with me

We all need someone to tell us to never give up on hoping

We all need someone to tell us to get up again

 “Ssst, don’t hold it by yourself…it’s okay…it’s okay Yuri. You don’t have to hold it for yourself…”           

Jessica just hugging Yuri so tight, Yuri arms freeze…whether if she should hug Jessica back or not, slowly she let down her hand and let it hanging, clenching her fist and close her eye tightly so her tears wouldn’t flowing. Jessica still hugging Yuri body, she notices many things when she hugs Yuri.

“You become so skinny now, it feels like I could really touch your bone and might break it because of that! Even hugging you like this…somehow makes me thinking, what if my hug breaks her ribs?” sensing Yuri still tense, Jessica just put her head on Yuri shoulder. This the second times she hug Yuri, she remember vividly the first times…she feel so secure and warm, just like now.

She just stay close to Yuri body and ignore the face Yuri didn’t even hug her back, because right now she want to feel familiar warmth that she never felt anymore since when she forget. She feels her baby kicks this time and she knows Yuri must felt it too. Because she literally put her stomach at Yuri’s, when the baby kick Yuri must feel it too.

“Did you feel it too? The baby wants to say hello to you, since you never near her she feel lonely!” another kick and Jessica could feel something wet at her shoulder, Yuri lowering her head and put her chin at Jessica shoulder, but her hand still hanging in the airs.

No you were never the only one

Who felt that there was nowhere left to run

I wanna tell you right now whenever you’re down

You don’t have to be alone

You don’t ever have to let it go

The song that you and I know is ours to own

“It’s okay Yuri…no one will blame you or put everything on your shoulder! You are not alone now to carry all the responsibility! Because I’m here…your friends too, we’ll share anything and everything for you!”

Yuri is someone that always carry burden alone, even it’s not her burden but she still carry it. Because she must be perfect…any mistake even it’s not her, she will carry the mistake alone. She tends to blame it to herself. Being perfect become her burden and her pressure!

“I shouldn’t tell you this, but when Jaejoong have affairs and everyone know about that, she the one who apologize and take all the blame, she even must carry so many scorn from everyone around her because she couldn’t take care of Jaejoong better so make him searching another woman!”

That what Shinyoung tell her and she understand what Shinyoung really mean after seeing how Yuri keep everything by herself.

Another kick from unborn baby, Jessica just smile because somehow her own baby cooperates with her, “She want to meet you soon, she want to see you soon, she also want to play with you soon…see, she couldn’t wait to be with you too!” Yuri unable to say anything, just nods her head and let out hums as answer. 

“Let’s return home now?”

Yet, Jessica still wondering why Yuri never return her hug because Yuri still refuse to hugging her but this a good start…this really a good start for us…or maybe should I say good progress?

--

Can you recollect the feeling fluttering of first times

That got you feeling so nervous you could hear your chest pound

You see those are the things that you never should let go

The fleeting moments that are hard to remember

It’s hidden deep within you just gotta look in your heart

I wish you knew a way to make it right

I wish you knew a way to say goodbye

To all your heartache, to all the little mistakes,

Set yourself free from all the pain

Morning, when Jessica open her door she seen Yuri just wake up and wearing her casual clothes that still look like formal one. Seeing Jessica confused face, Yuri just smiles. “I got free time, lot of that in fact. My own COO just kicks me from office and she said, I got lot of holiday! Where you want to go today?”

Jessica face brightened up, really bright but suddenly she pouts. “I want goes to shopping but I must go to doctor…”

“Hm, I’ll accompany you and we can do shopping after that!”

 

“If you really sure about this, we need your husband signature for processing it Mrs. Jessica! If not, we can’t accept you as our patient because the condition of your…” Yuri who sits beside Jessica just looks at the doctor. Suddenly Jessica holding Yuri hand under the table, making Yuri look at Jessica who seems nervous and bit scared.

“I’ll sign it, she carry my late husband baby, so that’s mean I’ll be the substitute of my husband since he already gone from us! I’ll take all the responsibility!”

The whole day they spend at hospital, since Yuri knowledge about pregnancy really almost to zero, she must take class. She even asks Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon watching laboring video with her. One faint, one puke everything out, one traumatized, one soul left her body.

 

Morning, Yuri already up and making milk for Jessica while calling someone. “Yes, understand! The projects? Don’t worry, we will make it up to your expectation like usual! Yes, I trust Taeyeon because she really good friends that really trustable! Why I took times off? Hm, no I’m fine! Perfectly fine and healthy!” Yuri turns around only to see Jessica sit and she pouting at her, “Okay, I’ll call you again after I got the report from Taeyeon!”

“Morning? Here your milk, be careful because it’s hot! Do you want sandwich or waffle or pancake for today? What happen? Why are you pouting cutely like that?”

Jessica still pouting at Yuri, “You said no work and yet you…” Jessica twirling her finger at table, while Yuri took a seat in front of her, bit far.

“Yep, I said that, but our investor didn’t know I took holiday but he won’t call me again since Taeyeon will take care of them! What should we do today?” Jessica still pouting, Yuri smiles again, “How about we do something you like…shopping?”

At first Yuri thought Jessica want shopping for her baby but Yuri wrongs, “Jessica? Why are we here? Searching for ties and also blazer? Should we searching for the baby?”

“Because I want to and beside the baby already had too much clothes! Come on, standing straight so I could see this ties on you!” Jessica put tie on Yuri neck, the reason why Jessica want to do clothes shopping for Yuri…would this make her like she is Yuri wife? Choosing Yuri clothes, ties, suits, even Yuri socks.

“Hm, the color not really suits you! Then this one! Hm, pretty good!! Let’s see blazer collection now and we can buy t-shirt for you after that…” seeing Yuri confuses face, “You didn’t want it?”

“No, I just never buy T-shirt before…” they buy lot of shirt for Yuri, even Jessica secretly buy couple shirt when Yuri got call from Sooyoung. Of course she wants to wear it with Yuri but knowing Yuri, she must be thinks this is ridiculous things to do.

 

Waiting Yuri finished showering, Jessica took one thick book from Yuri shelf and begin to read it, or that what she wants. Yuri book didn’t have anything interested her, it’s all about business and all. She closes the book and decides to play with Yuri pillow.

Yuri comes out from bathroom only to found Jessica sleeping while hugging her pillow. Yuri smiling at childlike expression that Jessica show when she sleeps, this is the first time she watch Jessica sleeping. Softly she put blanket at Jessica but somehow Jessica manages to feel it and trying to open her eye.

“Sleep now, we can play again tomorrow” slowly Jessica nods and pats empty space beside her, “Okay, after I dry my hair I will join you, sleep first Jessica” and from that moment, Jessica always sleeps with Yuri.    

--

Let me sing a song for love

I wanna sing a song for love

Let it be a song for love

And you can hum along and someday you’ll find it

The way to sing your song for love song for love song for love

Maybe someday you’ll find it

The way to sing your song for love

Two of them sit at picnic mat, watching sea wave with gentle breeze. “I want to see beach that you love so much, Yuri!” with that Yuri bring Jessica to the beach that she love so much the same beach that full with memory of her childhood freedom. Jessica seems enjoy the beach so much, Yuri took couple of picture of Jessica and scenery.

“When the baby born…can we, three of us and also with umma go to this beach again?” Jessica sensing Yuri face stiffened for a moment before force her lips to muster up simple smile but Yuri eye become bit teary, Yuri just nods her head.

“…O-of course…”

Jessica knows what that gesture and tone means. She know it so well that Yuri trying to be…strong and try to hide her vulnerable side. Slowly, Jessica leaned her head on Yuri shoulder and smile because Yuri didn’t even flinch when her head touched Yuri shoulder. “Can you sing something for me?”

Yuri just nods her head, “Doue kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?” after that lyrics Yuri just hummed the whole songs.

Jessica softly hit Yuri arms, “I didn’t even know any single lyrics because I didn’t understand Japan! Also you hummed the whole lyrics, you such a meanie!!” Yuri just laughing at Jessica cute expressions that will never failed to make Yuri smiling and laughing. Doue kimi ni nani mo tsutaerarenakattan darou…

 

*PLAAAKK*

Jessica father just slapped Yuri who standing in front of Jessica, protecting Jessica from her own father that seem drunk and reek of alcohol really strong. He found out that Jessica pregnant and he really furious about that, shouting at her for bring shame to family and to him. Yuri lip bleeding because of this slaps.

“Yuri!!!”

“Yul!!!”

Jessica and Taeyeon shouting at the same times, but Yuri just keep standing in front of Jessica and still protecting her, “Tiffany-ssi? Please bring Jessica away from here…this dangerous…” Yuri said softly because Jessica father reading himself for another slaps. Tiffany softly pulls Jessica hands who didn’t want to move from Yuri and Taeyeon secretly calling the police.  

“You!!! How dare you making me embarrassed!!!! Getting pregnant?! I will kill you before I kill that b*tch!!! Move you son-of-a-b*tch!!!”

Yuri already preparing herself from the impact but nothing, when she open her eye Jessica already on the ground take the hit for her. Yuri push Mr. Jung away from Jessica and Hyoyeon also Sooyoung use this opportunity to tackle Mr. Jung to the ground and pinning him.

Jessica head hit the floor but what make Yuri almost faints is Jessica holding her stomach because there’s a blood flowing and she just whimper in pain, “Jessica?!! Jessica?!!!!” Yuri hugs Jessica body, meanwhile Jessica holding her stomach and holding Yuri arms because of the pains.

“Call ambulance! Quick!!” Yuri shouts at Shinyoung who immediately calling ambulance, she look at Jessica who slowly losing her unconscious, quickly she lift Jessica and put her on the couch. “Jessica!! Jessica!!! Sica!!!! Wake up, Sica!!!!” hearing her nickname, Jessica slowly open her eye and weakly smile at Yuri who really fright.

Slowly, she touch Yuri face that really panic. “Sica…that’s really beautiful nickname…I really like it…Th—” her hand fall and slowly she close her eye, Yuri slowly shaking her head.

“SICA!!!!!!!!”

 

---------------

To Be Continue

 

Just one more chapter and the end!! So, please give me some comment so I could update faster because that's my source of motivation!