Song for Love

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Ready for another torture from crap story?

---

“Please find her…please…her name is Jessica Jung…Sooyeon…please…I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…”

Kwon Yuri waken up to remember that words, it’s already almost week after the accident that kill Jaejoong, her husband and yet, Yuri still clueless about this Jessica whereabouts how she look, where is she, what kind of girl that…he loves that make him…

Sighed again and this time because the sun already so high and she got so many business that she need to tend for. She didn’t have any time for moping around because mourning over her husband dead and Yuri gets up, heading for bathroom. Even though every morning, Yuri always wake up for to remember the last words of her husband but…sadly that to be true, that’s not that important for now.

Sitting at dining table with her mother-in-law who still mourning Jaejoong death, she just eat her dinner in the silence because her mother also do the same. No one said a word but only sound of spoon and fork with plate. After his death, this is every morning routine of their family must face. It’s sad but Yuri not someone that dwelling to much in the past and she didn't bleesed with much free time to worried or mourning over something.

Kwon Yuri is CEO of K-Won group, the federation group between two conglomerates Kwon and Kim, which almost owns every aspect of economy at South Korea, big company for sure. All children at South Korea grow up with knowing K-Won group first than their president name. With responsibility like this, she didn’t have times for mourning over her husband.

After meeting with some investor about new investment to the market, Yuri sitting alone in her office. There’s soft knock on her door, Kim Taeyeon or her COO, aka her sister-in-law smiling at her. She is Jaejoong younger sister that manage second division of K-Won alongside Yuri. Before Yuri married with Jaejoong, she and Taeyeon already know each other since playgroup day, become the best of best friend.

Beside Taeyeon, Yuri also had another two best friends which also working alongside her. Choi Sooyoung the CFO that manage company financial and Sooyoung come from Japan since baby. Kim Hyoyeon the CTO of their company and she grow up at China. They pretty close with each other, went lot of thick time together and always support each other, their trust and loyalty thicker than blood itself. Their friendship is something that make K-Won group stronger.

“Any news about her?” Taeyeon sit in front of Yuri who only shaking her head while sighing. The news about her oppa death did shaken her but what more shaken her is the issue after that and it’s difficult to say but she indeed angry at her brother because of that.

“Not yet but I guess the detective that we hired will give some report to us today?”

Taeyeon lean on her chair and smile sadly at Yuri weary state, “I hope so…”

Yuri just smile at Taeyeon, “Don’t ever to say sorry, apologize, or forgive me to me Taeyeon. He already said that more than enough…more than I wanted to hear, so please don’t say it. I’m not angry or sad but confuse, just that”

“After all those shame that he put on you, you still be able to forgive him? If I’m you, I will bring him back from his grave to kill him again with my own hands! Triple times on top of that!!”

Two day later, Yuri finally got the data from detective that she hired. When Yuri open the envelope, Yuri know this going to be something that will ruins her life more than anything, headache that she trying so hard to avoiding but she couldn’t.

“Please, call Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to my room now” when her friends arrive, “We finally found her…”

--

The groups standing in front of small messy wooden…could they really called this as house, because even they not speak out their mind, they already agree upon one things, calling this as shack that will gone from their eye if they sneeze to loud. There’s so many alcohol bottles lying on the ground and never start with those cigarettes butts.

“Say, is this really her house?” Hyoyeon refuse to step out from her car. Yuri just nods her head as confirmation.

“Let’s go home? I will acknowledge it bravely that I’m scared being in here!” Sooyoung already clutching car door tightly. Even Sooyoung already 8th dan of kendo, she’s not up for this and meanwhile Hyoyeon refuse to comes out, talk about being expert at Chinese Martial art.  

Yuri just walks to the front door, “I want too but I can’t and I didn’t have much choice! You two wait here!” she knock the door and Taeyeon already behind her, meanwhile Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decide they will waiting at car obediently.

The door open harshly, that almost knock Taeyeon face and Yuri just hold the door from slamming it back to her. There’s a girl with beautiful face that didn’t match her surrounding, what Yuri mean is her ‘messy home’ and this girl with heavy cigarettes smell and messy hair look so annoyed at Yuri.

“We don’t need assurance!!” she said and wants to close the door, but Yuri held it firm. The beautiful girl glaring dagger at Yuri, who really unaffected by this kind of glare. This girl beauty beyond words, she’s look like a doll but sadly her environment make her diamond shine beautiful look like cheap glass ornament.

“We searching for Jessica Jung and we are not assurance sales!”

The beautiful girl looking at Yuri from head to toes, “I am that Jessica Jung! What do you want?”

After the finished explain that they here because Jaejoong ask Yuri to searching for Jessica and do something about…but Jessica didn’t take it happily and in fact she look really enrage here didn’t help anything, Yuri and also Taeyeon scared that Jessica under alcohol influence so resulting Jessica will do anything noxious.

“So you are the one who ordering suspicious man to stalking me?! And where’s Jaejoong?! Too scared to come so he orders his wife? That so mighty wife of him!” Jessica wants to light cigarettes but Yuri already grabs it and stopping her.

“Don’t smoke…it’s not good for the baby!” Yuri said while throwing it away, when she turned around to face Jessica who already smirking at her, more like mocking down smirk.

“So, you know about the baby inside my womb and who’s the father? What do you want now?” the tone that telling Yuri that she’s the winner and Yuri the loser. While Yuri just stood there and took her name card.

“Jaejoong die in accident, about week ago and we sorry to tell you now since we finally found you after using pitiable way, but we didn’t have any choice with what kind of method that we could use! Before he died, he tells me about you and possibility the baby, even though we don’t know whether there is or not about the baby, but I will thinks that’s the baby is already there! So we would like to…”

“Cut that crap!! Talking highly mightily like you’re important person and we are just stupid beggar or idiot human!!! Do you want to emphasis that you’re superior than me? Do it at floor!! What do you want?!!” Jessica cut Yuri speech, meanwhile Taeyeon who accompany Yuri and she standing beside doorframe almost falls because of that shouting.

Yuri just exhales and sighed because of Jessica hospitality, “Please come to this address so we could talk properly about this matters!”

Jessica took that name card and throwing it somewhere, before laughing sarcastically at Yuri unfazed face. “Why? This messy and small room not good enough for you, rich lady? Scared that germs will make your nice clothes become unhealthy? Just for you know, your dead husband child is inside this stomach and that’s all that you need to know! Now get out from my house!!!”

Yuri just stood there and slightly bowing to Jessica, “Taeyeon, let’s back! We still got another document to be sign and meeting!”

--

Jaejoong mother which also Taeyeon mother, Baek Jiyoung who living on the same house with Yuri in the morning running toward Yuri office with happy face, “She’s here!” and Yuri swore that she could feel another headache come again, the last one still give her dizzy when she remember about her. Jessica comes to their house with her friends, Tiffany Hwang, another Korean-America.

“She indeed pregnant” her personal doctor give Yuri the medical report, while Jiyoung just smile widely, she been longing for grandchildren while Yuri couldn’t provide her one because unknown reasons.  

“9.500.000 won for the baby plus another expense not included?!! Are you crazy?!! Did you go insane?!! Did you take a drug before you went here?!!! We didn’t even know if that baby is Jaejoong or another random man!!! No, we will not give the money to you just like that!!!! The answer is NO!!” Taeyeon shouting at top of her lungs.

“Taeyeon!!” her mother trying to pull Taeyeon hands, so she could sits but Taeyeon stubbornly standing in front of Jessica who glaring dagger at Yuri, completely ignoring Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn’t stay at same house with Yuri, she here because her mother ask her.

Her mother tried to ‘buy’ the baby from Jessica, whom Jessica put that insane price. Yuri just sits there while looking at Jessica, let Taeyeon take care of bargain things. Lucky for them, Sooyoung not here to do the bargain. Jessica friends or name with Tiffany almost lashed out on Taeyeon, lucky for Taeyeon, Jessica held her.   

“Fine! If you don’t want to pay me I’ll get out from this and you! Bye! Let’s Jaejoong ghost haunting you for distrust this baby is his!!” she said it while pointing at Jaejoong photo, hanging in the middle of their living room.

Taeyeon fuming with anger, “Who’s care with his ghost?!! I’ll open his coffins sooner or later and talk to his bone because the trouble that he put into his own family!! Better yet, he comes to me as ghost so I can berate him till he went to heaven!!!”

Before she could leave with Tiffany, Jiyoung already grab her hand and shoots pleading look at Jessica while shooting dagger at Taeyeon who won’t back off from this. “Don’t be like that, we are not doubting you or Jaejoong but…”

“So, what do you want then? No money that’s mean I wouldn’t give the kid to you!!”

Before Taeyeon could get hypertension because of today, it’s not a secret that Taeyeon really hate Jaejoong since…well, Jaejoong always can get away from his responsibility and pass it to her, now her oppa went for another trouble, of course she will berates anything on her oppa grave. 

Yuri stand up, “Then, we need clear evidence if that baby really Jaejoong or not! Until you giving birth to his child, you have to stay with us, here! If indeed the baby is you and Jaejoong…I will pay it double or triple! As much as you want, name the price!”

Jessica walking toward Yuri and standing closely, “Yah! Step back from Yuri!!” Taeyeon tried to make Jessica away from Yuri getting shove by Jessica.

Jessica scoffed at Yuri, “Why?! Too scared that that dump could harm the baby? Or too shame that your husband affairs just someone living at dumpster instead this mansion-like house or with high class girls that know nothing like you?”

“Yes, indeed. It’s a bad environment for the pregnant mother and also the baby not to mention it’s so unsafely for girls or female living in that kind of environment! So, I couldn’t allow you to stay there, surrounding by alcohol and smoke, or whatever bad things for both of you! As long as you stay here and still want your money!” Yuri took the blank check with her signature in there, “You must obey our law about healthy life style!”

Jessica still glaring at Yuri stoic face, eyes that lifeless without any emotion or spirits. She hate this kind of eye, like someone who want to die but couldn’t yet she didn’t want to live either. “All your expense, I’ll pay it” she showing her gold credit card to Jessica.

“I want to go shopping!” she grabs Yuri cards, while Yuri only nods her head.

“I will accompany you! Don’t worry you can buy anything you like!” Jiyoung smile at Jessica, while Tiffany just stood there looking at Jessica worriedly. When Jiyoung, Jessica, Tiffany and also Shinyoung, their maids shopping for Jessica clothes, Taeyeon slowly approach Yuri who looking at Jaejoong photo.

“Why are you doing that?”

Yuri smile at Taeyeon, “Because I want to know, what kind of woman she is that could make someone like your oppa choose her? Why he choosing her? What make her different from…” she hug Taeyeon, “Don’t worry about me, we still got tennis games!”

--

The first dinner together with Jessica really…awkward, not only she sits in front of Yuri, she also almost liberally created war with Yuri. When Yuri about to take one of meat in front of her, Jessica stabbing the meat with her own chopstick. Yuri just looks at Jessica, still with her stoic face and shakes her head. Yuri retracts her hand and chose another one that far from Jessica.

Before Jessica could throw insult at Yuri, Jiyoung already stop it by offering Jessica another mouth-watering dish. Yuri didn’t even care and she just wants to eat in peace, though only halfway because she got urgent call from Taeyeon about office work.

Night, Shinyoung bring one glass of warm milk to Jessica room. “It’s good for your baby! Come on, drink it!” Shinyoung wouldn’t even move if the milk still there.

“How long you working here?”

“Since Miss Yuri still baby!” proudly she answers it, “Yep, I know how can I work at someone who look about to give up her life like that and didn’t even have any passion on anything? Trust me, when you with her since she’s toddler and now, you will understand why!” 

“Why?”

“Chaebol daughter and the first born, the only child of conglomerate! As chaebol, she didn’t have much opinion for her own, everything already deciding even her own clothes and her jobs it’s to walk on it! Her passion die because of that, since she couldn’t even make opinion out of anything…she could but would it matter? Since it’s not going to be heard? All she needs to do is being perfect chaebol daughter!”

Jessica just smirk, “That make me want to mess with her more!”

Shinyoung just sighed, “No use, she’s not giving any reaction that will make you happy because the only reaction she will give is her stoic face and also, please don't she already suffering enough because of Jaejoong-ssi! Come on, sleeping time!!”

 

After working, Yuri went to her room after long hours drive because of traffic jam. In front of her door, there’s big photo of Jaejoong and Jessica with intimate pose. “How’s that? Are you jealous of us?” Jessica voice from her behind, their room is close with each other.

Yuri wants to tear the photo from her door, “Why? Do you mad because of our intimate photo? I have more daring than this! I will put this in front of your eyes everyday!!”

“No, I didn’t mad or anything but I can’t enter my own room if I didn’t do this!” softly Yuri remove the picture without damaging it, after that she roll it and give it to Jessica, "It's nice picture Jessica-ssi"

Take a bath, when she comes out she seen Jessica looking at her shelf that full with thick book and also with vase and ornament.

Jessica took one of pretty ornament, small bottle and inside the bottle is beach sand with small coral with unique color. Purposely Jessica drops it and shatters it, waiting for Yuri reaction because Jessica knows this ornament must be expensive.

“Don’t stand in there, it’s dangerous because of glass shard and you’re barefoot! Here, step on that towel to safest place!” Yuri said while put her own towel in front of Jessica.

Jessica slowly walking with her mocking move and taunting Yuri but Yuri just stands there, looking at Jessica. Suddenly Jessica slips, Yuri reaction come too late because she couldn’t catch Jessica. Because of Jessica screaming, Jiyoung and Shinyoung come only to found Yuri awkward position. Her position looks like she’s the one who push Jessica.

Jiyoung come and shove Yuri out of the way, “What happen? Are you okay? Hurt somewhere? Did the baby hurt?” she turned around to see Yuri with her burning eye, “Why you push Jessica? Did she do something to you?! You can harm her and her baby!! What will you do if something happen to them?!”

Yuri just stand there and only lowering her head, “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…”

“You purposely make me fall after I break your ornament?!! I didn’t know you this jerk you chaebol daughter!! I can’t live with someone like this!! She tried to kill me!” Jessica standing and went to her own room, with Jiyoung tailing Jessica and Shinyoung too.

Jessica comes out from her room with her luggage and storm off from Kwon mansion, while Yuri still standing there. While Jiyoung and Shinyoung chasing Jessica already faraway from house.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you fall. I didn’t know that you will slip because of my wet towel, I’m sorry. I didn’t offer you my hand, so you could grab it and prevent you from falling…I’m sorry. Sorry for not be able to catch you too, I’m sorry” that’s all Yuri could utter at her wet towel.

 

-----------

To be continue

 

Thank you so much for reading this story, really thank you so much! Silent reader too, though I hope some of you will give me some comment, but oh well! Since you already read it I already happy enough!

Please and don't forget to give me some comment or question or anything!! My motivator is your comment!