Sunflower 5

Ice Prince & Ice Princess Palace

Just let me finished this utter fail story as fast as I can before I decide to write another story! Maybe I should do some mountain hiking for clean my mind and also cracking open my mind for better story!!

 

PS, anyone watching or reading Bleach? I stop watching it about...at chapter they fight at fake karakura town? but hearing Unohana and Yamamoto dies...I start reading it again, darn it!! Gotei 13 is my favorite character!! I want to make Bleach SNSD but...nah, I guess I'm not on that level yet!

---------------

“Ugh!”

“Seobang!!”

Yoobin let out sarcastic smile but she realize something, her knife won’t even budge and seem missed the target and not to mention Yuri just let out low grunt. Drop of blood dropping from Yuri hand, her left hand and not from her stomach. Before the knife stabbing her stomach, Yuri grabs it by her left hands to stop yoobin from stabbing her stomach.

Yuri push Yoobin face and swiftly she ram Yoobin body to nearby tree and make her fall on her knee. Pulling Yoobin arms upward while holding her shoulder area till make sound like her bone being cracked, she add elbow attack on Yoobin shoulder before releasing Yoobin. “You will need a lot of time for mending that hands now…go now, I won’t tell teacher what you do to Jessica, just go now...let's just count this as even between us...I know what I did is unforgivable but please, forgive me...”

With that Yuri walk to Jessica with her bloody hand, she’s kneeling in front of Jessica. “Are you okay, Baby? You are not scared, right? I don’t want my baby getting scare or anything!” in reply which Jessica tore her jacket as Yuri bandages for her hand.

Before Yoobin could run away, Taeyeon already jump and tackle her down. It’s not like Taeyeon want to jump at Yoobin voluntary, more likely she want to slide down but tripped over Hyoyeon leg. Then she just fly toward Yoobin and Hyoyeon just kiss nearby tree.

“You are not going anywhere and this time you already overboard, because that’s not Yuri fault that accident happen to her partly it’s your fault too! Also Yuri already apologize for her mistake and atone it for one year and that’s just for yours ego!! Prepare yourself to enter rehabilitation this time!!” with that Taeyeon dragging Yoobin to teacher also rubbing her . While Yuri piggy back Jessica, with Hyoyeon help.

 

“Shinyoung-songsaenim!” Yuri wave her bandage covered hand, “Since I’m injured here, that’s mean I will not participate on that tournament?” Jessica just sits beside Yuri and feeding her the dinner, still edible one though they could feel some strawberry jam at their stew.

“You wish!! In swimming we only need your leg and hand, if your palms injured you still be able to swimming!! Don’t be such baby! You too Taeyeon, your sore got nothing to do with your soccer tournament!! Don’t get me start with your face Hyoyeon!”

“Seobang, can you tell me the story between you and Yoobin? Why she hate you so much…”

Taeyeon suddenly appear beside Yuri, “Ho! This story going to be interesting flash back! You should tell her how you were back then, because that’s really story that you can find on shoujo manga or manhwa! Anyway, Yoobin already sent to rehab, same with her…or is it different place?”

Tiffany -in beside Taeyeon and hand her second portion of Strawberry beef stew that Taeyeon gladly take it, “Anyway, Jessie! Yuri here, really look like android before…back then, she not comes as rude person but she so apathy and comes as cold one on the face, bit sharp at tongue! It’ll be better if I’m the one who tell the story because Yuri here will forget anything and made up the story and turn it into some kind of fantasy movie!”

Hyoyeon come to sharing the gossip, “But, even when she only has this kind of face she got lot of fans, too many of them! But she have someone so…what’s the words again? Attention wh*re, nah that’s too harsh but you know what I mean, right?”

“Did you mean, Drama Queen Hyo? If my Syoungie hear this, she will laugh at you without any mercy for one week!” Sunny shove Hyoyeon ribs.

“Aniya, not drama Queen! But somewhat like stupid fan girl? So, this person name Min Sunye. She used to be same class with us but not anymore, avid fans of Yuri and because she know how much wealth this Yuri she want to be with Yuri!”

One year ago.

The school at lunch breaks, Yuri eating with her friends, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Nicole. They didn’t care about panic look on every student face but their lunch. “Yah!! You guys!!! Go to rooftop now!!! Especially you, Yuri!!” Sunny appear in front of them with slight panic face.

“Why? What happen?”

Tiffany skidded and appears in front of them, “Your fan, you know who!! Want goes to suicide after fighting with Yoobin! Quick, because of this she wants to suicide! I guess she want your attention, it’s not time for gossip!! Quick!!”

“That Yoobin really love this Sunye, so pathetically and really obsessive way! Look how big the mess she create right now, she must be said that she love Sunye more than anything in this worlds and Sunye better be with her, she will take care of her nicely, she understand Sunye more than Yuri-appa, etc, etc, and etc! I should write novel for this and sell it cheaply!!”

“Tsk, tsk! Im Yoona, that’s will never lead into suicide attempt! Yuri here never knows who is Sunye, right Yuri? You didn’t know the face or anything about her? Worse, you just heard her name now, right?” Yuri just nodding at Sooyoung question, “Yep! Yoobin must be said that Yuri didn’t even know Sunye, or something like Sunye not even in Yuri mind, Sunye is nothing for Yuri unlike her and all the food! Then baamm!!! Here come the mess!!!”

“Guys, let add more factor! Yoobin always look Yuri as her rival since Sunye like Yuri money! Aish, curse for having handsome face and lot of money, right Yuri?! I applause to you for manage to stay patience for three months or more with this kind of annoying fans, sometimes I envy you for that affection!” Hyoyeon said while laughing, Nicole just jabs Hyoyeon ribs that make Hyoyeon cringe because of pain.

“But this is not the first time happens and every attempt is failed, like how she want to cut her wrist by using dull knife or eat sleeping pill but turn out to be fake things or is it Placebo pill…so why these become big case like today? Usually we will ignore her acts but not her Yoobin! Seriously this has to stop, I’ll be willingly to yank her hair and slap her thousand time to make her realize!! Where’s Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon looking around for Taeyeon while holding her ribs.

“This is real deal today, now she standing behind the rail and ready to jump if Yuri didn’t come to rooftop because they got into hug fight! Quick you pacing!” Tiffany said while pushing Yuri, “Taeyeon in rooftop for keeping her cousin, Yoobin open and spurting another nonsense that end up with Sunye jump for real!!”

Yuri group casually walking toward rooftop school, when they arrive Yoobin already begging Sunye to come down from there, when she see Yuri come Sunye already smile at Yuri because she manage to make Yuri come to her but Yoobin look so panic.

Yoobin went to yuri and shaking Yuri arms, “Please beg her to come here and…”

“Enough with this act, it’s annoying for everyone!” that’s what Yuri said to Sunye, with her annoyed expression too. With that Sunye jump from roof, Yuri didn’t mean to say that in that way, she want Sunye realize her act so inconvenience for other and stop creating scene that wll ruin their school name.

“So, from that day onward Yoobin always keep blaming Yuri! Saying that if Yuri didn’t show up then Sunye wouldn’t fall for Yuri, she wouldn’t lying there motionless and all Sunye wouldn’t ignore her like that, ect! Basically saying if Yuri didn’t alive and they not be in this kind of state! But this Yuri begins over thinking again and end up with fake guilty for Yoobin, thanks for her over thinking nature and all!” Tiffany knock Yuri head who only pouting at Jessica who glaring at Tiffany.

“I didn’t really get why Yuri can be guilty like this for Yoobin, it’s not even her fault…quarterly, but you can’t blame Yuri just like that because more than half that’s Yoobin fault and Sunye too! But how can you feel guilty about this and keep Yoobin forcing you around like that!! Even by seeing that you really biggest IDIOT here!!! If you do something like that again, I’m sure to skin you alive and make you pale white like Taeyeon skin!!!!!” Sunny roared in front of Yuri face.   

 

I smell a familiar fragrance in the air

The breeze that blew around you now blows across to me

In my heart, maybe it was the light you made shine upon me

That light shields me from hurtful sorrows

Before they sleep, Yuri and Jessica sit above big rock to see moonlight. The Bear team decides to give them moment so they expels from cleaning duty. “Did you find me scary? Because I’m the one who cause someone become…paralyze from her neck to her toe, unable to do anything and also…”

Jessica turn around and kiss Yuri on the lips in simple peck, “No, what you said bit…wrong at times like that but I know you not really meant it because I know you can be so blunt with words but what Yoobin did is so wrong by blaming you and also what you did also wrong by over thinking things and quick assuming something!”

“I’m sorry…”

“I wonder why you always doing things by logic and based fact that being saying by other people without thinking it with your own heart as second judgment…” Jessica said while touching Yuri face, “Can I be your heart, then? So if anything happen, please tell me so we can make decision together?”

“You already my heart, you already own me, why are you asking something that already yours from beginning?”

Jessica blushing bright red with Yuri blunt word and buried her face at Yuri chest, “Even though you not wearing perfume for two day but your scent still the same one that I love…so addicting”

“Thanks Sica-baby, for everything! For become my light even when I choose to close myself from that light! Thanks for keep shinning on me, thanks for protecting me from many sorrow, thanks for not giving up on me because my stupid logic that I proud for…but now, I’m more proud for my heart that decide to give up my stupid logic and choosing you over everything!”

Yuri slowly leaning to Jessica and cupped her lips, Jessica reciprocates by kissing her back and unknown to them, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon decide to take a picture of them kissing for sale purpose and also for blackmailing…that’s their plan

But suddenly Tiffany smothered Taeyeon mouth with her hand and drag her away from that romantic scene, while Sunny using rope that entangle on Hyoyeon leg, she dragging her away from there.

--

Love you.... thinking of you now, I close my eyes again

Love you, Love you, Love you

Forever

I’m walking right behind you beneath the moonlight

Look at me a little more closely

Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon already lay their back on soft mattress inside their tent, ready for sleeping. Because tomorrow another harsh training again. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon arguing about Taeyeon who sleep beside Yuri always groping her and Taeyeon denies it.

“Yuri, let go of that past okay? It’s not your fault after all and never listens to her again! As that person cousin…it’s might be late but I want to apologize because of her behalf! Please forgive her!” Taeyeon said while bowing.

Yuri hugs Taeyeon in brotherly manner, “Don’t be like that! Come on! It’s not suits us, all water under the bridge, right?! Taeyeon, if you dare to touch my I will your flat chest!”

Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny busy with their teacher about Jessica join ice-skating club along with Yuri approval. On their way back, they have girls talk about Yuri. “How’s that? Knowing Yuri past? Personally I never think too much about her feud with Yoobin but somehow you…how’s your opinion about this?”

“The only things I worries now is…Yuri have so many fangirls! That’s already making me dizzy! I will never care about how she sent someone jump over roof because I know she not really meant it and you can call me as stupid fangirls logic of Yuri that always support her, I don’t care at all!”

“Who wouldn’t told her something like that…if me! I already do something more worse, imagine this! Three month without break, 24 hours affection, 7 day of one week, constant everyday mail and call from her oh…she almost broke Yuri house to meet Yuri! It’s good things Yuri still sane! You know about sasaeng fans? You can call her just like that!”

“That’s insane!”

“Yes, that’s why somehow we never blame Yuri but I notice Yuri seem different with you, really! So, that girl finally falls in love! How hard for her to loving someone especially like you! Lucky girl!” Tiffany shoves Jessica shoulder playfully.   

“Yeah, they way Yuri treat you so different, like she totally careful how to touch you or how to love you like loving a piece of thin ice statue but she’s not untouched or avoiding it. She know how to touch the ice so it wouldn’t break or crack, so carefully but so thoughtful unlike anyone else. She knows you the best and you know her the top!”

“I’m so lucky girl then!”

When they come back Yuri already half asleep while hugging Taeyeon back like koala while Taeyeon already dead asleep while groping Hyoyeon who already dead in her own dreamland. Kicking Taeyeon and Hyoyeon out of the way like boss, Jessica sleep beside her seobang.    

--

I love you. If I could fill your two eyes

I love you. If I could show you my smiles

I could give you all the bright stars in the sky

I love you. If I could show you my love

I love you. If you could teach me you heart

I’d follow whatever you do

Love you, Love you, Love you

Only you

“So, Yuri…I’ve been meaning to ask you this! Is Jessica your first love? No need to be shy with me and I wouldn’t sell this information for school newspaper!”

As usual they training again, this time without much objection…if they dare to objecting, ramyun for breakfast will be gone and they only eat boiled water. Also today is relaxing day afternoon, they will play nearby recreation water park. Playing water ski or wakeboarding and banana boat.

So, Shinyoung as Yuri substitute coach with her stopwatch watching Yuri stretching and Jessica who act as swimming club manager standby beside Shinyoung. Yuri who doing stretching almost twisting her neck into weird position because of this sudden question.

“She’s not my first love, Jessica Jung not my first love” Jessica face begin sullen and keep forcing herself for smile but Yuri only smile, “Because if I call her with first love, that’s implied there will be another love, second or third or more! Because they never could be, I know I can’t promise her not to waver even for a little bit but I love her more and more by each time I took air for breathing and each time my eye blink. That’s how Jessica Jung for me”

“GOSH!!! You are so cheesy!! I even got chicken skin because of your words!! Just jump to water before I throw up!!” Shinyoung look at bright red Jessica who hide her face with her hands, “You too! Stop…you face look so red like crab! I hope someone sell crab here!”

Shinyoung went to coaching Taeyeon, Yuri use this chance to do some romantic act with Jessica. She swim closer to Jessica who watching her with smile, stood between Jessica legs, she kiss Jessica nose while Jessica just do Eskimo kiss in return.

“I love the way your eye seeing me, because it’s only me who look so fullest in your eye and when I see your eye I can see my reflection in there so clear. I love you because only you I could make me show my true smile, I love you because your smile give me courage to do everything right and make me feel I can do anything, I love you because you teach me how to love purely, I love you so please teach me your heart so I could understand you more and more…I will follow you whatever you do!”

Jessica eye become bit teary because of Yuri words, she didn’t want to cry to ruin this moment so she just nods her head and smile.

“I love you” Yuri kiss Jessica forehead.

“I love you” Yuri kiss Jessica nose.

“I love you” Yuri kisses Jessica right cheek.

“I love you” Yuri kisses Jessica left cheek.

“I love you” Yuri kiss Jessica chin.

“I love you” Yuri kiss Jessica lips, simple lips that seal their love for eternity.

 

“Gosh, watching them really make me…turn into ball!! They so cheesy…are you done with recording Soonkyu? I've finished my task, taking their picture!” Hyoyeon said while helping Sunny taking picture of YulSic romantic moment.

“Don’t call me with that or I’ll tell my Syoungie!” Sunny said while kicking Hyoyeon knee, “I’m done here, we got so many good fish!! Why you so depressed like that?”

“Because I envy them! Where’s my Nicole?!! I’m stuck in the middle of jungle without my Nicole and forced to watching YulSic and TaeNy do lovey dovey act with each other! That’s so bummer and really depressed!!!”

“Be quiet! I don’t have my Syoungie too!! I hope she eat well, oh god! I’m so worried if she just eats three bowl of rice and only drinks one glass of butterfat milkshake because of missing me like last time! She become so skinny, I can even feel her bone when I hugging her!!! I don’t want that happen to her!!” Sunny went to mopping mode while Hyoyeon just looking at Sunny with her disbelieve eye.

“Three bowl and skinny? That’s kid already skeleton even before that!!”

 

------------------

The End

 

Should I do next preview?

 

"Blind date that create by you? I rather go straight to terrorist pack without any weapon!!!"

 

"Did I trust you? Why you ask something like that when we already become sister almost for forever? The answer is...no, I don't believe you even for a bit with your matchmaking skill!!!"

 

I will update faster I have so many review or comment, hahahaha...just joking, but not really...see you later my dear friends and thanks for reading my story!