The day of audition

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Before you continue please read this. Okey, for your patience dear older subscribers, I give you straight like bam many chapters. I edited here and there so it will aligned with the new plots. New subscribers are welcomed. Comments are most loved. Thank youuuuu <3

 

The day after tomorrow- JYP Audition

Seriously, I gotta give myself credit in convincing my Gege, Eric. I managed to take act and throw tantrum if he is not letting me go to JYP Audition. Seriously, I don’t even give a damn about this audition. Training for singing and dancing for god know how many years. The chances you might debut only increase if you technically or literally kill yourself in the process. You got to debut and become the clown for the show, please the CEO, seduce the fan to buy hundreds of CDs for you. God, this is sick. I sighed unknowingly.

Then, Eric pat my shoulder. “ Are you nervous?”  He asked.

I nodded. God, if only he knew what running in my mind? The only reason I’m here because it is Eric’s dream to sing.  Yeah , I like to dance and perform but to be an idol? I will dance because I like it. I studied all these dances because I like it. Yeah, I do study all sorts of dance and it costs me time and money. But when I will be an idol will I get to dance to the song I want to or just be another puppet?

“ Hey, you seem out of place?” Eric pinched my cheek.

“ You know the reason my cheek is so puffy because you and Maki like to pinch it,”  You barked just to .

“Oh really? Do I look like give a damn about it?”  Eric raised his eyebrow.

“ Pfft,”  Both of us just registered at the counter. We stop in the midway because we are going to the separate rooms. We both looked at separate doors and simultaneously looked at each other and wished good luck.

“Remember the songs that I taught you?” Eric asked.

I nodded, “ The dance that I taught you?”

Eric nodded and patted my arms. “ Go first,”

“ Nah, we will go in together,” I said.

We both step into separate rooms. I was greeted by like a lot of fellow dancers. Some were really good, some average, some urm lets just say best left that kind of moves at home. Well, maybe this is not that hard. Then, I saw an empty chair and take that chair. I smile to the nervous guy beside me. He is clasping his hand and unclasping. It is a bit distracting so I looked away. “ Sorry,” Then I heard he said, “ I’m Shin DongHo,”

“Um, I’m Song Emillie,” I shake his hand and looked away.

“ So, why are you here for?”

“ Sorry?”  Well, that’s a quite a straightforward question from a stranger.

“ Urm, I’m Sorry. I’m just nervous. I kind need to talk to someone and you looked like nice person,”  He smiled nervously.

I chuckled. “ I’m here for the audition, but the actual reason I’m here is to see others make fool of themselves,” 

He gasped. “ Really?”

I shooked my head coolly. Then, he laughed heartedly. “You nearly got me there, Emillie”

I chuckled. “ Less nervous now?”

Then, he smiled and shooked his head. We managed to chit chat for a while like a couple of friends that just meet after a long time until I feel the pain which is excruciating on my legs. “ Arghh”  I gasped. DongHo asked, “ Are you okay?”

“ It is just my leg and I need to go to the loo,” I said while massaging my leg. Must be because I forgot to take the painkiller this morning. I’ve been talking painkillers to reduce the pain on my leg. Everytime my leg in pain, I remembered the accident and that ert. Taecyeon, grrrr. “ Do you need help?”

I shooked my head and limped my way the nearest loo. I walked until I nearly collapse with a guy. My painkillers on my hand fell from my hand. “ I’m sorry,” I bowed and when I wanted to take the painkillers, the guy with the a la punk hair grab it first. “ Painkillers huh?” He said.

“ Uhm, thanks.” I offered my hand showing that I want that painkillers. He smiled and studied my limped leg. “ You are limping so you wanted to take this painkillers?”

I nodded. “ Urm, yeah. Can I please have that painkillers back?”

He smiled and return the painkillers to me. “ Good luck,”

“ Err, thanks,” I take the painkillers and watched as he leave. That guy is weird. I hope he is not the staff and won’t report me for drug abuse. I scratched my not itchy head and went into the toilet. I did my bussiness in the toilet and had to take the pills with watertap. I take a deep breath and feel a little bit better on my leg.

When I walked out, DongHo was waited outside the toilet for me. “Oh, our number is about to up. Five more numbers then us. “  He said. “ By the way, is the limp is because from that accident?” He asked.

I nodded and relieved as I feel better. We chatted some more in the waiting room and heard our number is about to called up.  “ The number 100 to 105, please follow me,” A women in a ponytail hair called out.

I looked at him then I looked at his number. He smiled when he realised his number is 101 and mine is 100. “ Let’s go!!”  He stands up and punched his fist into the air.So enthusiastic this DongHo. LOL!

All five of stand of the three judges. Two men and one women are judging us now.The a la punk hair guy is the judge. He smiled and winked when he saw me. The women that just called out the number explained, “ Boys and girls, welcome to JYP audition. There are two levels to became JYP trainee. In this first level, you will be auditioning for whatever you had type you are best in your resume and the judges will give you marks from this. Next, when you passed this level. You will be trained in JYP training school here in LA then, we will see your potential from there. If you are good enough we will finally transfer you from here to JYP’s headquarters in Korea. Any question? Good, no. Present your name and the talent that you specified in.”

“100” I walked to the front. “Hi, my name is Song Emillie. My strength is dancing but today I’ll be dancing and singing JYP song, Honey.This is a remix one. I hope I can impress you guys, thank you.” When the song started, I danced and sang the Honey song. I remember I’m doing this for my brother, Eric. When I finished, I bowed. I saw the punk-hair guy smiled approvingly and eyeing my limped leg.

Dongho rap in English and acted some. Wow, he uses his good looks at the right time. All five of us finished presenting our, and the punk hair guy said, “Thank you for auditioning for JYP. We will call you if we are interested.” All five of us leaved the room.

I patted Dongho, “Your acting is not bad, Dongho”

“Thanks. How is my rap?” He asked.

I put a thumb up. He smiled approvingly. “Dancing and singing huh? That is good too. You have good breathing technique,”

“Thanks!”

“Oh, by the way the remix Honey song did you composed on your own? That is good too,” He said excitedly.

I nodded sheepishly. “I normally remixed on my own on songs that I wish to dance. I got a lot of help from my twin brother too. He knew musics note better than me.”

“Really?”  He smiled.

I nodded. I get happy for no reason all the times when I boasting my brother. Then, I saw Eric. “ Gege!”

Eric turned his head towards me and smiled. “ How did it go Meimei? oh Hye. Someone got a new friend.” 

“ Gege, this is Dongho.   We meet just now. Dongho this is the best brother a girl can have, Song Eric,”

“ She is just boasting. In fact I don’t like her that much”  Eric chuckled.  I elbowed Eric.

Dongho laughed. Then, suddenly there is hassle behind us. I looked and saw three beautiful women surroundered by many people that are screaming their name. “ Who is that?” I asked Dongho. Eric and Dongho stared at me unbelievingly.

“ She is not that into kpop so much,”  Eric whispered to Dongho. “ That is Yenny, Sohee and Sunmi. They are WonderGirls. JYP’s idols,”

I nodded. I stared at them. They are beautiful and look at me. Eurgh. Stop comparing Milly. I looked eyed with Sunmi and she smiled at me. Then, I locked eyed with Sohee. She stared at me for some time then looked away. Staring is rude. Okay, whatever.

“Lets go eat okay?” I’m hungry. We went to the nearest McDonald and Eric went to quee for food while me and Dongho went to look for empty place.  “ So, you are staying at the nearest hotel for this audition? Why don’t you stay at my house?”  Dongho suggested.

“ Urmm, thanks but no thanks. I don’t want to burden you. We’ll be fine,” I smiled.

“ Seriously, it is okay. My mum loves having guests. Please,”  He smiled.

“I, urmm I have to talk about this with my brother,” I waved at Eric who is bringing a tray of burgers, chips and cokes.

“ Hey, Eric. Would you want to go stay at my house tonight?”  Dongho said.

Eric stared at me for a while and I raised my shoulders. “I’ll go get the ketchups,” I walked towards the ketchup while thinking for Dongho’s offers. Yeah, it would cut cost since we are staying over Dongho place but we just know each other. “ Oopss” I said when I knocked someone’s arm. Eugh whats with me knocking over people in one day. “ I’m sorry,” Then, I raised my head and saw him, Taecyeon. Then, I saw the ice and some faint coke stain on his shirt.

“ I’m sorry. I’m really sorry,”

“ Oh, it is you. ” Taecyeon said.

“ I’m sorry. I’ll go and get tissues,” I ran to the counter and asked for some tissue. I ran back to him and offered hi m the tissues. I realized he is with someone. The punk-hair guy.

“ Huh, thanks. Is this the way  you thanks someone that pay your hospital bill?” Taecyeon said.

I could feel heat burning my cheek. “ I’m really sorry. but I’m pretty sure I didn’t’ ask you to pay my hospital bill,” gah, I wonder where my politeness gone when I meet him. LOL, I was never good for being nice though.

“ Really? But I already did though,”  Taecyeon smirked.

“ Well, um I’ll I’ll pay it back,” I said nervously.

“ Really?” He suddenly lowered his head until his eyes and my eyes are on same level. I nodded quickly.

“ She went to the JYP audition right hyung?” Taecyeon speak to the punk-hair guy. The guy nodded. “ Is she even good at it?” The punk-hair guy give me a thumb up and winked at me. This punk-hair guy grrr. Why is the audition being dragged in here? Wait, they are from the same company right? JYP. I knew it because Taecyeon’s sister tells me about it. His sister is really a nice person. She treats me and Eric like her real family. Like same sister that I missed. Same name, same attitude. I guess.

“ So, I’m guessing you are going to be another JYP trainee. Right?”  Taecyeon asked.

“ I urm I guess so,”

“We shall meet again in JYP. By that time, I hope you have enough money to pay back the hospital bill okay?”

“ S-sure. What is your number?” I asked. Then, he raised his eyebrow. “ It is much easier for us to keep in contact,”

“ Really? Oh wait. Are you that kind of girl that are really desperate for attention to cause some ruckus? This is all your tactics right?”  He asked.

I smirked. “ Oh god. Look here Mr Taecyeon. You are NOT my type. I just wanted to pay back the hospital bill so I don’t owe you anything. Me liking you, this is outrageous.”  I studied him from head to toe and sighed. I scratch my number on that tissue and took it his hand. I make him to fold the tissue in his hand. “This is my number. Do contact me when you need me to pay back the hospital bill and when you are thinking straight,” I walked away. Then, I heard Taecyeon called my name.

I looked back at him and then I saw him threw the tissue with my number onto the trash bin. He didn’t just did that? Eurghhh. “ We will see you in JYP’s building in LA. We’ll see how to settle the payment,” He smirked and walked away with that punk-hair guy. The punk-hair guy smiled at me sympathetically and left. This is just eurghh.