Rough start

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

Bold=English. Others=Mandarin.

Camera flashing. The guy couldn’t stop taking your picture. You didn’t realized as you were playing by yourself by the swing. Swiiiiiing, there you go higher. You realized that there was a guy stalking you as you hear a loud noise of flashes. You looked at the noise curiously. You walked slowly as you don’t wanna fall and possibly ruining the pink gown that your mum just bought for you.

 

You walk to the bush and said “Hello, who’s there?” There were no sound but camera flashes only. She walks slowly behind the bush. She saw a figure that was squatting. The figure was in black head to toe. A camera was hiding the face of the figure. She asked again “Hello??”

Someone just wake me up from my nightmare. Thank god. I watched the guy, why in the hell of the world he looks so familiar. Ahh, my head hurt. And why he is smirking. Does he thinks highly of his good looks? Yeah, this guy who wakes me up from my nightmare is good looking. I kept blinking as Im not aware of the bright light.

"Oh, you have wake up. You must be thirsty" The good looking guy said.

"No, I'm not. Who are you and where is my brother" I said while staring at him weirdly.

"He is out for toilet. You want some tea?" said the good looking guy while pouring the tea into a cup.

"No, it is okay. " I struggled to sit. Why Im in a white room in a white dress. Im not dead right. I keep my cool and calm expression while thousands of questions spinning in my head.

"Yah, lay down" The guy come to me rushingly and accidentally trip on his own feet and pour the tea on my lap. . That is freaking hot. .

"Yahh" I cried.

"This would not happen if you take the tea at the first place" He said with his poker face. Jerk!! How in the hell of the world is it my fault. Asdsadhskfhdk. Keep calm Milly, dont lose your cool.

I take a deep breath and quickly removed the blanket that was soak in hot tea. Damn, my thigh burn. Thank god the tea is not that. This dress is getting transparent. I raised my head and I saw he is staring at my leg,l called out, "ert"

"I was not" ert guy said quickly.

"Would you mind get out of the room?" I said through my gritting teeth.

He cleared . "Sure, but there was nothing much to see anyway" Seriously, serious. He is a just stupid jerk stranger. aasdsdskhflksl.

I puffed my cheek, holding my breath from barking at him. I feel myself turning red from holding my breath. "Please sir, leave the room." My burning glare technically burn his back following him until he got out from the door. Relieved that he already out of the door, I carelessly get off from my bed and fell buttkiss on the floor. My thigh is burned and I think my ankle is sprained. "Ouchh, appo"Tears got out from eyes. Seriously this what happen when I held my anger too long and pain is mixed. Yeah, Im a crybaby. "Gege, where are you" I technically crawled to the door.

Then, my door opened was my brother. "Meimei what are you doing on the floor?"

"I sprained my ankle. And my thigh is burned. Im freaking need to change this white dress. And I need to pee" I said between my sobs.

"Crybaby. Come one let me carry you" Eric easily lift me off up from the floor. "Seriously, why you are so light? I thought the dancing lesson was supposed to bring you muscles"

I clung to Eric's neck while he brings me to the loo. "You want me stay?" He asked.

"Gege, I just sprained my ankle. Im not paralysed" I said.

"Fine" He stuck out his tongue.

I take my time in the loo. Clutching on basin, I splash water on my face and wash the tea stain on the dress. The stain goes away a bit. I suddenly realised oh Im not dead. Geez, Im reall silly sometime. So, Im in hospital. Yeah, I think so. When I get out from the loo, I saw the my gege was talking to a doctor, nurse and the ert. What is the ert doing here? My gege quickly help me climb the bed.

"Miss Emilie, How are you feeling?" The doctor asked me.

"Feeling lightheaded and hungry" I said. Then, I heard the ert chuckled. Glaring at him then i returned my attention to the doctor. "I think I sprained my ankle?"

The nurse behind the doctor started writing things on her file. "Do you remember why are you here?"

"I umm. " I recall slowly. What happen yesterday? I was out running out in the street with Mika then I got hit. It is? "I got hit by a car. By.. um y this ert" I slowly recall what the ert look so familiar.

"Yes, that's true. Looks like her memory is well. She stills remember what happen yesterday. So, Miss Emilie we are going to give you some breakfast and after that we are going to run some X-ray checkup and other stuff to check for other internal injuries that might occur to her." The doctor said.

"Er, doctor. For how long she have to stay in hospital?" Eric said. Gosh, the hospital bill.I hope I wont be staying here for long. The day after tomorrow we had JYP audition and here I am in the hospital. Way to go Emilie.

"I think she can be discharged by tomorrow morning. I suggest you rest a lot Miss Emilie and avoid doing heavy movements like sport and stuff.I think that's all" The doctor said and get out from the room.

Eric send the doctor out.

"So, you are the guy that hit me? "I eyed him up and down.

"Hey, you were technically running across the road. Only children play on the road" He said defensively.

"Urgh, yeah. Who ever speed up in a residential area?" I said.

"I was not speeding up. I brake on time okay. "

"Well, thank you for braking on time genius" I said sarcastically.

"That doesnt sounds sincere"

"You just hit me a car? Pour the hot tea on my thigh, now Im sprained my ankle and I got a freaking some dance JYP audition. So, yeah. Thank you mr whatever you name" I glared at him.

"Look I'm sorry about hitting you with the car, but I did managed to brake on time or you will not be in one piece like now. And about the tea, I'm sorry too. And about your ankle I'm sorry too." He said slowly. "I will be leaving"

Luckily, Eric enter my room again. "Hyung, where are you going? I was thinking to invite you for lunch with us." He asked as he saw the ert was picking up his things.

"I wil be leaving. Your sister doesnt want me here. Ill see you around Eric. You got my number right. Just call me if you need anything." the ert said.

"I doubt that we will need your help." I said sternly.

Eric followed him out. Geez, why is Eric calling he hyung. Ouch, damn my ankle hurts.

Then, after a couple of minutes Eric came in again. "Gege, what took you so long?" I asked him.

"Why did you have to treat him like that? Hyung is a nice person." He said to me.

"b-but he hit me with a car"  I said and played with my fingers.

"Yes, he did. Accidentally. Emilie, he did apologized right? He even pay all the hospital bill even I when say no. "

" B-but gege"

"He is trying to be nice. The Emillie that I knew dont held grudges against people" He slowly patted my head.

"But gege, I sprained my ankle. I dont think I can go to the JYP audition with you. And and you will go to the JYP audition and leave to Korea."

"Stupid, I wouldnt leave you of course, I wouldnt go the audition" He said calmly.

"B-but it is your dream. You can just let it go because of me."

Eric flicked my forehead. "Stupid. JYP audition can happen anytime and I only have one meimei. We will try next time. and by the way hyun's name is Ok Taecyeon"

 

A/R: Guys, sorry for late updating. And I just realised I lost like a lot of my early suscribers. Haihh. This is all my fault. Im sorry guys. Should I sing come back to me by Infinite. Dashi dorawa dashi dorawa. Chaebal. Anyway, comments are loved.