Storms coming,again.

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

“Heyyy people. I’m backkkkkkkk” Emilie screams as she walks into their dorm.

 

“Heyy, kiddo. You look fine?” Hiro asked.

 

“Do you wish I don’t hyung?” Emilie frowned.

 

“Of course I do. Silly. You got us worry” Hiro pat Emilie’s head.

 

“Milly!” Min min squeals up to her three octaves, which almost sounds like a dolphin’s squeal. She hugged Emilie.

 

“I’m more worried that the troublesome kid is back.” Jin Ah said while still watching the TV. Min min softly slapped Jin Ah’s shoulder. “What? I was just saying my thoughts. She worries everyone” Jin Ah said and shrugged.

 

“So you cared about me too unnie? Chincha unnie? Jeongmal chincha?” Emilie flashed her eye-smile as cute as possible.

 

She just scoffed and stands up from sitting. “I’m going to toilet” Everyone watches until she disappears into the toilet.

 

“Maybe the ice princess has melted?” Hiro said.

 

“I heard that oppa!” Jin Ah screams from the toilet.

 

“Shh, she have sharp ears” Hiro said and sit beside Min min. Min min chuckles.

 

“Oh, well. Hyung, where is my gege?”

 

“In the kitchen. Cooking his famous cooking soup with ramen. Scoot a little” He said as he laid his head on Min min’s shoulder.

 

Emilie nodded and tiptoed to the kitchen.

 

“This kid” Both Hiro and Min min shook their heads at her action. Emilie enters the kitchen and saw the back of Eric. Eric was busy stirring his soup. Then, he scooped up his soup and sipped it a little. Emilie slowly tiptoe to her toes until she is able to whisper to Eric’s ear.

 

“Oppaaaa” She whispers cutely.

 

“Emilie!” He turned around and put the spoon on the counter. He quickly hugged her and lifted her off the ground. Then, he put her back on her feet.

 

“Gege. How do you know it is me?” Emilie smiles brightly.

 

“Pentan. I’m your gege. We shared the same foetus for nine month and”

 

“and two day. I know, I know” Emilie continued his words. “Chicken soup with ramen? Are you going to ruin your healthy soup gege?” Emilie brother, as she knows he is crazy about healthy and organic food.

 

“Yes, the crazy healthy-organic food is putting some instant noodle into his famous chicken soup. But did you know that ramen actually have nutrients that is good for our body which is protein…..” Then, they heard sound of stomach grumbling.

 

“Gege. I’m hungry” She said while rubbing her stomach shamelessly.

 

“I know your stomach is tempted by my soup. Help me scoop up this soup. Go get the bowls and chopsticks.” He turned back towards the pot.

 

“Neh” Emilie went to the drawer to get the chopsticks and bowl.

 

“Song Emilie”

 

“Yes, Song Eric”

 

“Who pick up you at the hospital?”

 

“ohh, he-who-must-not-be-named”

 

“Voldemort picked you up?” Eric chuckles.

 

“Aishh, that beast”

 

“Beast from Cube?”

 

“Gege”

 

“Meimei”

 

“Who is beast?”

 

“Aishh, is him. Taecyeon” She scratch her not so itchy head.

 

“You got into a fight, no heated discussion.”

 

Emilie quickly turn and facing Eric’s back.

 

“My red eyes give me away right?”

 

“Yes, silly. We shared the same foetus for 9 months and 2 days. This is about what this time?” Eric is still busy stirring his soup.

 

“Uhmm, nothing. Gege, are you free tomorrow?”

 

“I have to meet someone to meet tomorrow morning. Waeyo?”

 

“Oh, well. I’m going to go out with Jay hyung tomorrow. If he has nothing to do.”

 

“Okay, so you are cooking for tomorrow date right? Your promise to him for Taecyeon’s number last time right”

 

Emilie quickly nodded.

 

“Love to join but I have to meet him tomorrow.”

 

“Who is him?” Emilie raised one eyebrow.

 

“You’ll know soon. Now, back to the main topic. You were arguing with Taec hyung about?”

 

“Oh, the usual. No, not the usual. This time he even tore my favorite bag.”

 

“Well, you ought to buy a new bag anyway. That beg even looked older than me”

 

“Gege!”

 

“Yes, my dear jiejie”

 

 

“Aishh, you are taking his side? “ Emilie put both of her hands on her waist.

 

Eric turns off the stove and face again Emilie. “I’m not kiddo. It is just don’t you think that your silly heated discussion should be end any sooner now. I mean you both are in the same company. He is our sunbaenim. You should be in good relationship with him. “

 

“It is not my fault that everything that he did pissed me off. Aishh”

 

“Plus, don’t you think that he might be our childhood friend.”

 

“He is NOT Taec oppa”

 

“The same teeth size, his ability to produce music using his body, his big ear turn red whenever it is cold or he embarrassed. It is him, Song Emilie” Eric put hold Emilie’s shoulders.

 

“I mean it just can’t be him. He is different than Taec oppa that I know. He is a beast, always pissed me off.”

 

“People change Emilie.”

 

“Yeah but….” Emilie sighed.

 

“But what. This 2pm’s Ok Taecyeon is the Taec hyung that we both knew. Face the reality.”

 

“Okay”

 

 

“Okay. If you are so sure that is not him, why don’t you ask him yourself. Em. “

 

“Me? You are kidding right?”

 

Thought so, you wouldn’t do that. Guess I have to ask him myself. Eric thought to himself. Again, both of them heard sound of stomach grumbling. Eric chuckles. “Now, I’m hungry. Put the chopsticks and the bowls on the front table.”

 

Emilie put the chopsticks and bowls to the front table followed by Eric who is lifting the chicken soup ramen.

 

“Let’s eat” Eric said.

 

Everyone was eating happily at the table. Even Jin Ah was laughing at Eric’s crappy jokes. Jin Ah was assigned to wash the dishes with Min Min. Emilie help them while passing the dirty dishes to them. “Milly, you are going anywhere tomorrow after school?” Min min asked Emilie.

 

“Uhmm,yeah” Emilie said.

 

“Where are you going?” Min min pouted lips.

 

“I’m going out with Jay hyung tomorrow” She said.

 

“What!” Jin Ah who was eavesdropping them accidentally shouted and dropped the cup that she was washing. Luckily, it is a plastic cup. She flicked her hair and cleared . “I’m finished washing the dishes” She washed her hand and walked out of the kitchen.

 

Both Min min and Emilie stared weirdly at Jin Ah’s reaction. “What is wrong with I’m going out with Jay hyung?”

 

“She kind of have a crush on Jay oppa” Min min whispers.

 

“Doesn’t she have a crush technically to everyone in 2pm?”

 

Min min chuckles at Emilie’s statement. “Kidding unnie. Unnie, do we have everything to make egg roll?”

 

“You are making eggroll for us?” Min min clasped her hand together.

 

“I’m cooking for Jay hyung and me. So, I want to do some for us too” Emilie opened the food cabinet.

 

“Oh, you are making food for Jay oppa. How sweet!” Min min pinches Emilie’s cheek.

 

“Unnie, my cheek is puffy as yours. Why don’t you pinch yours?” Emilie said.

 

“My cheek isn’t puffy too” Min min in her puffy cheek.

 

“Your cheek is so puffy that it looks like a chipmunk’s cheek that store nuts”

 

“Yaa!” Min min squeals.

 

Jin Ah who was still standing outside the kitchen eavesdropping them. Jin Ah fakes puke as she listen to them. Hiro who was watching the TV looked at Jin Ah.

Jin Ah glared at him. “What are you looking at?”

 

“Cold ice princess” Hiro mutters and continued watching the TV back.

 

Jin Ah walked into their dorm and quickly finds her handphone. She flicked on her handphones. “Unnie, I have hot news”

 

A sweet cold voice reply “This better be real hot.”

 

“It is about Jay oppa, unnie. He is going out for a date with my new member”

 

“That wannabe American’s tomboy, What!”

 

“Neh unnie. She is going out with him tomorrow. This is like crazy right unnie”

 

“This is not crazy. This is like so out of the world. Has Jay oppa lost his mind?”

 

“Yes, unnie. I think Jay oppa might has lost it”

 

“Jin Ah, can you do unnie a favour?”

 

 

“Sure, unnie. I will be glad too”

 

“Can you follow both of them tomorrow. Unnie have schedule practice with Krystal. I mean if it is not burdening you or anything”

 

“Sure Unnie. No burden at all”

 

“You are the best dongsaeng any unnie could ever get”

 

“I know unnie” Jin Ah smirked.