White flag, no.

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

Taecyeon’s POV

 

-They said she would be released from the hospital in the morning. You can come in at that time- Jay hyung

 

-How did you know hyung?-Taecyeon

 

-I slept with her last night in the hospital. XP- Jay hyung

 

-Slept with her. What the?-Taecyeon

 

-I stay with her in the hospital. Can’t expect to leave her all alone right?-Jay hyung

 

-Oh, well. Why you , not Eric? Or Min min at least-Taecyeon.

 

-Because she asked me too. And Eric had to agree with her. Well, see you later Taec. p/s: don’t worry nothing happen between us last night. lol-

 

 

I looked at Jaybeom’s message repeatedly. I take a deep breath and steps out the room. I saw others except Junsu were already on the table, having breakfast. Everyone wished me good morning. I pulled a chair and sat between Nickhun and Chansung. Junsu hyung probably cooking or cleaning the dishes. Kimchi pancake for breakfast.

 

“Hyung, let’s go to the gym after this” Junho said to me.

 

“Ahh, I can’t”

 

“Wae? Are you going on a date with Sohee this morning?” Wooyoung teased me.

 

“Ani” I said. I eat the kimchi pancake.

 

“Then, what are you doing?” Junho asked.

 

I could feel all eyes were on me. Curious by answer, maybe they are thinking I’m off to a new girl. “I’m busy with something else.”

 

“After you eat, don’t forget to wash your own plate” Junsu said as he walks out from the kitchen.

 

“Hyung, are you going somewhere too?”

 

I looked to Junsu. Curious for his answer. I saw his cheek has turned bluish. His nose is also looked a little crooked. After our fight, I continue partying with Wonder Girls. Junsu, Jaybeom, Eric, Emilie and Min min was nowhere to be found. I only know Emilie got hospitalized after Jaybeom messaged me. I was going to the hospital worried about Emilie’s condition as Jaybeom said she fainted after Eric lifted her up but Sohee was always by my side. Tugging along wherever I’m going. I couldn’t free myself from her last night.

 

When we got back to dorm, Jaybeom and Junsu were still in the hospital. I waited for both of them until I was dozed off and fell asleep.

 

“I’m going for vocal training. “ Junsu didn’t even look at me.

 

“Oh, well. Guess it is just us then” Wooyoung said.

 

“Anyway, where is Jay hyung?” Nickhun asked.

 

“He is at the hospital” Junsu said and went into his room.

 

“Hospital, what for?” All of them said in chorus.

 

“I’m finished” I take my plate and stand up. Nickhun and Chansung follow me closely behind.

 

“Give your plate” I said to Nickhun and Chansung. They gladly gave it to me.

 

“Hyung, you washing the plate is so out of the world” Chansung said. “This is no joke“ He chuckles.

 

“Keep talking and be my guest washing everything” I wipe my wet hands on the towel.

 

“Kidding. I was just kidding” Chansung held both of his hands up. Nickhun chuckles and followed me out of the kitchen. I walk back to my room with Nickhun following from behind.

 

Nickhun goes to his wardrobe and change to a sleeveless shirt, a hoodie sweater and tracksuit. “You are sure, you are not coming Taec?” Nickhun asked me.

 

I nodded. “Have fun” I lay on my bed as it still early to get out from the house. After a couple of minutes everyone left for gym, I heard knocks on the door. I sat up from my recline position. “Uhm, come in”

 

“It is me, Junsu” Junsu’s head popped out from the door.

 

I nodded. Junsu sat at Nickhun’s bed across my bed. We both stay in silent for a while until Junsu cleared his throat.

 

“Uhmm, I’m wanna…. Say.. s-sorry” Junsu said.

 

“Uhmm, okay. I’m sorry too. I guess?” I said. We both stay in silent for a while until we both sighed simultaneously. We caught each other and chuckled.

 

“Taec, I’m sorry. I was worried when you said to me about the water test. And I know that you accidentally fell into the pool because you slipped”

 

“I’m sorry. I guess I shouldn’t being that reckless and slipped.” I looked down.

 

“I mean I cared about Emilie. And I can’t blame you for trying to prove that she is your childhood friend. I mean she is just amazing. No matter how she appears so cold, her inner brightness attracts everyone to be close to her”

 

“Yeahh, I know. She gives you the kind of comfortable feeling right. Like she doesn’t care , doesn’t give a damn about others but she does care. Always try to look strong”

 

“Try not to be burden to others.” We both said that simultaneously. We chuckles then small laughter.

 

“That’s Emilie that we know. Taecyeon-ah”

 

“Wae hyung?” I looked at him. He looks nervous.

 

“Are you sure……… that Emilie……… is your…. Milly?”

 

“I always get this instinct when I meet her. From the airport when I first meet her. She gave off the same aura like Milly. I ignore it because … I don’t know. I’m scared. Maybe”

 

“So, she is your Milly and now you have done the water test. What’s next?”

 

“I don’t know. I mean Eric is totally mad at me. And I don’t know how to confront her. I mean like can I go to her, and said. ‘Hey Milly, I’m your Taec oppa. Remember?’”

 

“Humm. I guess you have to confront her. You can’t avoid the reality forever. What are you afraid of now? At this state, I think she knows you too but she is like you. Afraid.”

 

“Hyung, I don’t know what I’m afraid of. When I lift her up and fooling around like I’m about to throw her into the pool. Her eye contact contain more than fear of water, is like more of fear of me.”

 

Junsu nodded and sighed.

 

“Hyung, what should I do” I face palmed myself.

 

“I guess the first thing you should do is……. Go and beg her forgiveness. When we were in the hospital, she doesn’t look mad, more like scared. Like her secrets is revealed.”

 

I nodded as I remember Junsu had told me about their talks in the rooftop when she was sick. I was sorry that I made her ran away from the 2pm’s dorm.

 

“Hyung, you are not going to the hospital with me?” I asked.

 

“Ani. I have vocal training. I said that just now in breakfast” He stands up.

 

“I thought you made it up”

 

“Ani. I really have vocal training. Well, go and get ready” He said while patting my shoulder.

 

I stand and hugged him. He gladly hugged me back. “ I’m sorry hyung”

 

“I’m sorry too” He patted my . He let go me and pushed me to the wardrobe. “I gotta go. When I get back, I hope to get some good news”

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Emilie looked at Jay who was still sleeping peacefully. Emilie rubbed both of her eyes. She looked around for a watch or anything to look at time. Then, she came down from her bed and went to Jaybeom to look at his watches. He was wearing a red watch. Red watch? Why does it should remind of me something? Red… watch? She scratched her not itchy head.

 

 “Shoot!” She just realized she scream at Jaybeom’s ear. Jaybeom who was startled woke up and accidentally hit Emilie’s forehead.

 

“Ouchh” They both winced and touched their forehead.

 

“What the” Jaybeom rubbed his head.

 

“Sorry hyung. I was just looking for a watch for time. Then, I remember something”

 

“You remember what?” He sat up. And then Emilie sat beside him.

 

“Hyung, where is my thing”

 

“What thing?” Jaybeom looked at Emilie clueless.

 

“Like my shirt,phone?“

 

“oh your things. Eric put in a bag. He put it in the cupboard I think”

 

“Okay” Emilie stands up and goes to the cupboard. Inside the cupboard she found the beg. She held up the bag. “This bag hyung?” Jaybeom nodded. She put the bag on her bed. She rummaged through the beg. Where the heck is the red watch. Shoot. I’ll be dead if it is lost in the pool. I mean if it is his fault, water test my . Shoot, it is not moving. Ottoeke. Ottoeke. Ottoeke. She shook the watch hoping the watch would move. Hopeless. She slumped at her bed. Gloom expression came across her face.

 

“Waeyo Milly” Jaybeom looked at her worryingly.

 

“Ani. It is nothing” She smile but then she frowned back.

 

“Waeyo. Your watch is broken?” Jaybeom touched her shoulder.

 

“Kind of. Ottoeke hyung”

 

“Come on. We can fix it.” Jaybeom took the watch from her hand and shook it. Waters come out from the watch as he shook it softly. “Or we can buy a new one?”

 

“We have to fix it. No matter what. You are going to help me right hyung?” Emilie looked at Jaybeom. Flashing her eye-smile.

 

“Urmm, s-sure” Jaybeom was caught off guard. Jaybeom sat beside her.

 

“You are the best hyung.” Emilie took the watch from Jaybeom’s hand and then grabbed his hand. She flashed her eye-smile and then let go his hand.

 

Little that she knew, Jaybeom’s heart skip a beat when she grabbed his hand. The eye-smile is like a killer aegyo to him.

 

“Hyung. Do you still remember that I owe you a meal”

 

“Y-yeah. W-what?”

 

“Well, we can go and fix this watch. Then, we can go to picnic and I’ll bring my homemade meal”

 

“Oh, s-sure” Jaybeom mentally slapped himself for stuttering. “Sure Milly”

 

“What are you feel like eating?” Emilie beamed with pleasure. She got all excited when it comes to food and cooking.

 

“Umm, a-anything?”

 

“Anything? Are you sure hyung. Anything can goes to ramyun to raw fish. Hahaa” She laughed at her won jokes.

 

Jaybeom chuckles. “Oh well. Egg roll? And kimchi pancake?”

 

“Hyung, that is two dishes!”

 

“Then, I won’t go with you to fix the watch” Jaybeom pouted his lips.

 

“Hyung, that is almost like 0.001% cute” Emilie chuckled.

 

“Aishh, this kid” Jaybeom ruffles Emilie’s hair.

 

 

“Hyung, because you stay with me tonight. Two dishes are okay with me. I’m going to wash up” Emilie stands up and went to the toilet.

 

After Emilie went in the toilet, Jaybeom slapped his cheek and pinched it. “Are you crazy man? Park Jaybeom don’t do stutters. This must be because of her eye-smile” Jaybeom sighed.

 

Jaybeom went and clean up the sofa that he slept on last night. Then, he tidied up Emilie’s bed. “Junsu must be proud of me when he saw I’m cleaning. I mean my own room also Junsu cleans it up” Jaybeom chuckles and sat at the sofa.

 

Then, he heard knocks on the door. “Ahh, it must be Taecyeon. Come in” Jaybeom said.

 

“Hyung, Morning!” Taecyeon beam. “Where is she?”

 

In the toilet. You are alone?” Jaybeom ushered Taecyeon to sit beside him. Taecyeon smiled and sat down. Both of them could hear noise of water running from the toilet.

 

“Yeah. Others wanted to go the gym and Junsu hyung got vocal training” Taecyeon played with his hand.

 

“Are you nervous?”

 

“No. Yes. I don’t know. Does she tell you anything last night?” Taecyeon asked worryingly.

 

Jaybeom told Taecyeon his conversation with Emilie last night. Especially the part where she cried.

 

“Suddenly, I feel like this is not a good time.” Taecyeon sighed.

 

“Hey, it is either now or never. One shot” Jaybeom pat Taecyeon’s back. “I’m going out to buy some breakfast. And you can talk with Emilie at that time. Be soft on her”

 

“Hyung, are you saying I’ve been treating her harshly?”

 

“It is not that. Just be soft okay. And don’t start argue or bickering or heated discussion what you called it. Okay?” Jaybeom stand up. He patted Taecyeon’s head. “Goodluck Taec” Then, he walked out of the room.

 

Taecyeon’s eyes followed Jaybeom until he disappears and closed the door. Again, he sighed. He feels more nervous than like he was about to perform in Music Bank or Inkigayo or any live performance. He feels like his life depends on this, Emilie’s response, Emilie’s answer.

 

Taecyeon startled when he heard there was no noise in the toilet. She is about to come out any minute now. He breaks his fingers. He nearly bits his nails. When he heard the doorknob being twist, he jumped.

 

“Hyung. Let’s go to ea-“ Emilie stop when she saw Taecyeon. Her anger rise just looked at him but when she remembers about his broken watch. She sighed. Taecyeon sighed when he heard her sighed. For a while they stared at each other.

 

Emilie cleared , “Where is Jay hyung?”

 

“He went to buy breakfast.” Taecyeon answered. Then, silence again.

 

“Why are you here?” Emilie breaks the silence.

 

“I.. I..” Taecyeon keep fiddling with his fingers.

 

“Yes”Emilie went to her bed and pack up her stuff.

 

“I… I” Taecyeon getting nervous and he saw Emilie was kind of ignoring him, and then he yelled at her. “Yahh, are you listening!”

 

“I am! Aishh” She yelled back.

 

“Why are you yelling!!!!”

 

“Because you are yelling at me!! You idiot!”

 

“Did you just called me idiot?!”

 

“Idiot and deaf!”

 

“What you. Aishh, this kid” Taecyeon groaned. “Yah, where are you going?” He asked when he saw Emilie hold up her beg and slung it on her shoulder. He pulled her bag. “Song Emilie, I’m talking to you!”

 

“Aishh. Let goooo” She pulled back her beg by the . Then, both of them started to pull the bag at the same time. The bag started to rip and both of them fall backward. She looked at the bag and she bitted her lip. “You! This is my favorite bag. Aishh. Why you even came in the first place!!”

 

“I I’m sorry. I …I”

 

“Do you hate me so much?” Her eyes started to get teary. She bitted her lips.

 

“I don’t Emilie.”

 

“Then?”

 

“I’m sorry. Aishh. Why this always happen to me. Look, I’m sorry for the accidental pool incident. And for your bag, I’m sorry too.” He said it all in one breath. He sighed. “I… I’ll go and find hyung” Taecyeon quickly walked out the room. He didn’t know what to do. He closed the door and leaned against the door.

 

Emilie who was in the room stunned at his action. She sat down and hugged her knees. She sighed and slowly started to cry. She buried her face and continues to weep. She doesn’t even know why she cried, because for the love for the broken bag or because he keep hurting her accidentally.