Chapter 1

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: First of all, my dear suscriber who is still reading my chapter I'm really thankful. Chincha jeongmal kamshamnida. :D And Im really sorry for deleting all my chapters without any notice. Mianhaneyo. It just I feel that my past chapter is lacking and I hope to improved in this revised chapter. So please enjoy and comment a lot if it or has improved. hehee. gomayo. pyeong pyeong <3

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Milly-ah, why is there a boogie beneath your right eye?” Taecyeon tease Emilie.

 

“Taec oppa, it is not a boogie. It is a mole” Milly put her arms on her hips.

 

“Really. Let me touch it” Taecyeon touches the mole. “It is a really mole.“

 

“I told you so”

 

“Taec hyung, it is really boogie. She didn’t wash up this morning.” Eric said.

 

“I know it. It is a yesterday boogie. That is why it is so black and stick to your skin. Right Eric” Taecyeon nudge Eric’s arm. Eric nodded in agreement.

 

“Heyyy” Emilie scream and ran after Eric and Taecyeon. Emilie managed to catch Eric. When comes to running, Emilie is an expert in that area. Emilie hit Eric’s arm repeatedly.

 

“It hurts sis! Even though you wore a dress. You hit like a boy” Eric complains. She stucked out her tongue to Eric. Eric stuck out his tongue.

BOth of them stuck out their tongue war for a while until Taecyeon clears his throat.

 

"Very childish" Taecyoen said smugly and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"Am not" Both of them said simultaneously.

"I said it first"

"No, I'm first"

"Technically, I'm first to born so I said it first"

"Huh, you and your born theory. Boriingggg. Copycat" Emilie said.

"Copydog" Eric said.

 

"This gonna goes for hours. Emilie, you still got boogie stuck under your eye" Taecyeon said to make them stop their arguments.

 

 

Emilie ran after Taecyeon when she heard that. She stops when Taecyeon stands by the pool. “Oppa, don’t go to the water. It is dangerous.”

 

“Waeyo by the water. Let’s play in the water?” Taecyeon pull Emilie’s hand towards the pool.

 

Emilie pulls back. “I don’t want. I can’t swim. My mum said don’t get near to the water”

 

Taecyeon smiles and pulls her again. But then both of them slipped and fell into the water. Emilie cried and flaps her hands, as she can’t swim. Taecyeon swims to the stair.

 

“Oppa, h-help me” She said as she sink and float on the water.

 

Taecyeon stare at her helplessly and screams, “Help help help”

 

Eric stands by the pool and churns the water, hoping the wave that he makes would move Emilie. He keeps churning but it is hopeless.

 

"Helpppp!! Helpppp!! Helppp!!"

 

 

"Milly!"

 

==============================================

(The one in italic is that they are speaking Mandarin while in bold is in English)

"Milly! For God sake, wake up" Emilie slowly opened her eyes as she feel that the screams is real and the horrifying is another nightmare. She sighed in relief. "Milly, are you awake?" She heard her brother’s voice again.

 

"Yes, gege. I am. I'm going to toilet now" She wipes the sweats on her forehead gladly. It is just a dream, she chanted to herself. She bath and then brush her teeth. Then, she stared herself at the mirror.

 

This is the third time, she dreamed about Taek oppa, her childhood friend. Aishh, the more I remember him the more traumatized I am. She scratched her short-layered hair. Childhood should bring good memory right but to her, childhood memory is something she wishes she could just erased. Knocks on the door startled her.

 

"Milly, have you been daydreaming in front of the mirror again?" Eric said from outside the bathroom.

 

"Nope. I'm finished." She quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it on her body. "Gege, I'm going out. Get out my room "

 

"I'm going out. I already put your clothes on the bed. Plus, there is nothing to watch flat-chested" Eric said.

 

"Gege!" Emilie step out of the bathroom and Eric was already out of her room. She wears the clothes that Eric already put up.

 

"Quickly came down. Or I'm the one that going to cook breakfast" Eric said from downstairs.

 

"No. I will cook! Your cooking is a bad luck!" Emilie came down the stairs and slide on the handle.

 

"Only because I'm bad at cooking doesnt mean it bring bad luck" Eric put the eggs, flours and milk on the kitchen.

 

"Bad cooking equal to bad luck. Scoot over, yolisa lang Milly neun bueok e issseubnida.( Chef Milly is in the kitchen).

 

"Whoaa, someone has been studying hangul? I thought u hate studying" Eric raised his eyebrow.

 

"Dont underestimate me gege. I hate studying but I have my goal which is?"

 

"Going to JYP Audition in Boston! And....?"

 

"Be a trainee for years who know..."

 

"Aishh, then debut together in a group!!!" Eric squeal. "Milly, I'm glad you join this audition because your dancing and not because of me, right?"

 

"Yeahh" She lied and didnt managed to stutter. Sweet. Eric set up and she skillfully cooked simple breakfast. Porridge plus peanuts, fermented tofu, kimchi and pickled mustard. then, tea eggs, steamed buns and stir fry.

 

"Soymilk or orange or apple juice" Eric asked.

 

"Soymilk. Gege, I still dont get it why we have to eat kimchi for breakfast?" Emilie passed chopsticks to Eric.

 

"Because Korean people can't live without it and we are going to live there for years"

 

"What makes you believe that you, I mean we can get this audition

 

Because I got you” Eric smiles.

 

Very sweet Eric!” Mika comes into the kitchen. She didn’t bother to knock since it is kind of her second house.

 

Join us

 

No thanks. I’m full. What kimchi again? This going to get me teary. The thoughts of you both leaving me in Massachussets is depressing. You two all alone in South Korea under JYP audition. And when you finally debut, I can say to my children that is my friend” She said in her drama queen mode.

 

Aishhh, are you going to say we are going to be trainee until you get married and have kids” Eric said.

 

Gege, if she managed to get child with a husband she should be grateful.” Emilie teased Mika.

 

Stupid, of course I am going to get one.” Mika scorns her.

 

Yeahh, right with your status now.” Emilie scorns back.

 

Don’t blame for that every guys tries to get me in bed

 

You are 17 right?” Eric said while washing his hands.

 

My point exactly. As for your sister, I has doubt she would even have boyfriend with her style” Mika eyed me up down with the baggy clothes that Emilie’s wearing.

 

“Aishh, Mikaaaaa!” Emilie jumped at Mika and tickled her out of breath. Mika tried to fight back but it is quite hard, although Emilie is younger than Mika, Emilie is quite strong. “Give up Mika?” She tickled her waist.

 

Mika laughed her out and slapped Emilie’s hand. “Stop stop stop! I’m sorry!”

 

Emilie smiled triumphantly and let go Mika’s waist. Mika get up and quickly pull Emilie to the living room.

 

Both of them jumped to the sofa. “Stupid Milly, how am I going to live without you when you go to Korea?”

 

Like I am going to passed the audition. You know the reason why I go to the audition right?”

 

Because of your brother.” Mika patted Emilie’s head.

But you always achieved anything that you get in right.

 

Not everything Mika

 

Well, almost everything. Remember that Math test that you only got half because you are doing half-heartedly because you super pissed with your Eric and you didn’t study before that. Then, when you study and your mood was better and you study then you got full mark.”

 

That is a different story

 

There is no difference. You are going to survived there. You always a survivor

 

Humm. Mika, please promise me one thing?”

 

What?”

 

Call me everyday?”

 

Sure sure.“ Then, she coughed. “If I am not busy

 

Aishh” Emilie smacked Mika’s back.

 

Damn girl. You smack like a boy. How are you going to get a boy if you are already act like one” Then, Mika ran around the living room and Emilie ran after her. Then, Mika ran out of the house and Emilie followed.

 

Mika was running across the road as her house is there. She didn’t realised that a car was speeding fast towards her. Both of them screamed and Emilie managed to push Mika off the street.

 

The car managed to stop exactly in front of Emilie. Emilie fall backward as the inertia of the car hit her.

 

Before she fainted she saw a glimpse of a familiar face came out from the car. Taek oppa?

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

I smile as my sister chatted happily as I was driving the car. I just arrived in States the last two days and only today I managed to meet her. Today, JYP give me one day and one night to spend with my family. And right now, im goi to the mart to buy some food for our family dinner tonight. After years of training in Korea, Im glad Im back in States to show my family my performance. I will not let my sister down.

 

“Taecyeon-ah” My sister calls out to me.

 

“Neh noona”

 

“Is it true that you will be finally performing with Wonder Girls here even before your debut here in States?”

 

“Neh, noona. It is a good news right?” I glanced at her as she claps happily.

 

“Neh, please make noona proud of you. I know you can do it. Anyway, woori omma and appa are just glad you back here safe and sound. By the way, isnt the concert that are you going to be appear are far from here?”

 

“Ani, it is not that far. It just a couples of bus rides from there. “ I smile as I focused back on driving.

 

“Taecyeon-ah, arent you going too fast? This is a residential area anyway.”My sister said.

 

“ Ahni, this is just the right speed.” I insisted.

 

Suddenly, a girl came ran out across the road.I managed to brake on time but I hit another girl that was pushing the first girl off the road.

 

“!”

 

“Tacyeon-ah, stop the car by the side. I hope she is okay” My sister rushly pull off her seatbelts and jumps out of the car.

 

“Omo, Taecyeon-ah. She fainted.”

 

Aishh, stupid girl. She shouldn’t be running around the road” I said.

 

Who you are calling stupid by the way. That is my friend that you hit just now.” The first girl came to aid her friend attacks me

 

Anyway, what are you doing by running around the road? Kids should stay home.” I said back.

 

You the one should be blame. This is neighbouring area, you shouldn’t be on that speed.”

 

Aishh, this kid” I bit my lips hearing this girl talks back.

 

“Taecyeon-ah, I think we should bring her to hospital. She is not awakening even after I try to awaken her.” My sister said.

 

“Neh, noona. “ I slowly lifted her up and carried her to the backseat.

 

“Eyy, where are you taking my friend?”

 

I’m taking her to hospital. You are coming?” I glanced at the talk-back girl.

 

Of course. Are you crazy that Im lefting her with some reckless driver? Wait, Im telling her brother” She said and the dissappearing into a house.

 

My sister pats my back as she felt my anger is rising up. “Relax Taecyeon-ah, getting angry to her will not help this situation. She is just a kid. Plus, I think her friend will be okay. I think she just fainted from shock”

 

I smile weakly to my sister. Then, she pats my back again and we both got into the car. After a while a guy and that girl comes out from the house that she just enter.

 

My sister ushered both of them into the car. “Ahh, I’m really sorry that my brother got your sister in this condition. I’m sorry for his reckless driving.”

 

“Noona, I didn’t” I sighed.

 

“He should be”The girl said.

 

“Mika, be quiet. You both are also guilty as you guys ran across the road recklessly. I’m sorry too for this incovience. “ The guy said. Good this he was polite, not like the girl beside him. Humm, the fainted girl and this guy look somehow familiar.

 

“Ahh, by the way are you both Korean?” The guy asked.

 

“Neh, are you too mr” My sister asked back.

 

“I’m Lee Eric. I’m not Korean but Im intend to go to Korea for living. And she is Mika, my neighbour“

 

“I’m Ok Na Young. Ahh, my brother, Ok Taecyeon here lives in Korea too. Perhaps he can be your guide when you arrived there. Right, Taecyeon?”

 

“Ahh, noona. I don’t think this is the right time to discuss this. “

 

“Im just being polite” My sister looked back to both Eric and his friend.

 

“Ah, we already arrived here. Noona, please take care of them, I need to find parking first” I said to my sister as I parked at the Emergency parking.  I got out of the car and help the attendants to lift the fainted girl to the strecther. I got in the car back and rolled down the side window. “If anything happen just called me okay?”

 

My sister nods and followed the hospital attendants into the emergency room. I quickly find an empty spot parking and rushed to my sister side. After a couple of minutes, a nurse came out from the room. “Can I please who know is her guardian. We need to ran some check up and x-ray for further check.”

 

Mika pace and shoot a firery glance towards me but I ignored her. Suddenly, my sister stands up , “Ah, I need ot call our parents. Taecyeon-ah, please wait until the doctor came out”

 

“But noona” I held her wrist and avoid Mika staring.

 

“No, Taecyeon. You stay here. Mika, I’m going out for a while I’m about to call my parents to tell them what happen. I don’t want them to get worried.” My sister goes to Mika and pats her back. She smiles like an angel and as soon her sister turn her back on her she stare back at me.

 

How can this girl become two characters in an instant?The back of my neck shivers just at the thought of this. Then, Eric came back after he registers everything.

 

The nurse said the whole check up and should take a couple of hours and she has to stay overnight here.” Eric came to me. Mika stands up and goes towards Eric.

 

“I hope she is fine.”

 

“No worry. Doctor said she got a little minor shock and they running full body X-ray to check if anything is broken. I’m sorry for the incovience that I caused you” He bowed politely.

 

But Eric, he is the one that hit her” Mika interrupt him.

 

Yeah, but in the first place you both shouldn’t be running across the road” He pat Mika’s head.

 

Ahh, but it is my fault too that I was somewhat speeding. I’m sorry too” I bowed back.

 

“There he said it, he was guilty also.” Mika glared at me.

 

“Mika. Let’s just stop there there okay?” Eric said.

 

My sister came running towards me. “Eric, how is she? Is she going to be okay?”

 

“She is fine. Now, doctor is running some full body check up and she has to stay overnight. I guess I stay the night. Umm, I guess you both can leave right now”

 

“Well, I guess I have to leave with my brother now. We kind of have family dinner since Taecyeon just got back in States. We will be leavin now. Ah, Mika let me send you back?” My sister said to her. Mika nodded quickly.

 

“Really you would send me back? Ah, I hope I’m not a burden.” Mika smiles sweetly. Aishh, this kid.

 

“We will be leaving then. We will came back tomorrow morning and send you back home.” I said. "She will be okay" I reassured Eric and pat him on his shoulder. As I pat, a slight dejavu' strikes me. I was stunned for a while.

"Taecyeon-ah, are you coming?" Na Young voice shook me back to reality

"Neh, Im coming"