A New Friend

Girly?It's Not That Bad...

Changmin walked down the hallway,wobbling a little as he carried a stack of books that looked like dictionaries. His cheeks puffed out, tounge poking out from the corner of his mouth in concentration as he is a person with dignity that doesn’t want to find himself sprawls out shamelessly in the middle of a hallway that is filled with students.

‘ That damn Kim Heechul. He really enjoys torturing me. ‘

Changmin’s vein popped as an image of his Chemistry teacher with Medusa’s hair laughing cruelly at him as his snake-like tounge slithered from his wide open mouth came trolling his mind.

Changmin was busy cursing and insulting the blonde teacher in his mind when he failed to notice someone in front of him. Thus, an epic collision happened.

All of it felt in slow motion by Changmin. The books looked like they were floating in the air as Changmin lost his balances. He reached out for anything to avoid him from falling as he shouted.

“ Noooooooooooooooo!!!!”

Changmin fell along with the other victim of the collision with a loud thud, gaining attention from the students. Changmin’s eyes went wide as he saw the books were aiming for him as their landing spot. He squeaked when the books fell one after another on his every part of the body and he groaned as the last one fell perfectly on his handsome face.

Changmin saw stars in his vision before becaming totally pitched black.

He passed out.


Changmin panted harshly, forcing the oxygen in and out from his lungs as he kept running. He doesn’t know where he is right now. It was a dark place with eerie mist clouding the place. Changmin felt tired but he can’t stop or he will be done for. He looked behind and shouted in irritation.

“Stop chasing me, damn it!!!!”

He was chased by books. Hundreds of flying books with wings that looked like a bat and Changmin was sure that if they ever got him, he would die from being suffocates judging from the thickness of the books.

He could hear the familiar cruel laugh of a Kim Heechul resonated in the dark place that seemed endless since Changmin had been running for a long time already but he couldn’t find the end of this dark place. He wanted to get out for God’s sake!

The books were getting nearer and nearer. Cold sweats rolled down on Changmin’s face and his breathing became more haggard. His sights were blurred causing him to tripped and he fell.

Changmin groaned as he tried to sit up, still panting from the extreme running. He looked behind and regretted doing it immediately. The books were already surrounded him.

Changmin started to tremble as the books flew closer and closer. He felt like an animal that was surrounded by carnivoures.

‘Damn you, Medusa Heechul!!! I’ll hunt you down and cut your ugly blonde snake-hair!!!’

 Changmin closed his eyes, his body finally surrendered due to the tiredness.

‘ I don’t care anymore’


Sungmin stared at the person laying on the bed. Said person was trashing uncomfortably while mumbling incoherent things.

‘ Is he having a nightmare?’

“ Urgh... don’t....”

Sungmin stood up when the trashing became more violent. It looked like the person was in pain.

“ Away...No....Books....”

“ Books? He’s dreaming about books?”

Sungmin chuckled a little before reaching out to wake the person from his nightmare. Then, the said person’s body stilled. Sungmin’s hand hung in the air seeing this.

‘ Is he awake already? ‘

He leaned towards the laying figure to see that his eyes were still closed. Sungmin waved his hand in front of the person’s face. No reaction from him.

‘ He’s still-‘

Changmin’s eyes popped open and he was face to face with Sungmin. They stared at each other for a second before of them burst into screams.

“ Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”

Changmin instinctly rolled of off the bed to the left side while Sungmin backed away in shock. Then, it became silent.

Changmin sat himself, slightly panting and looked at Sungmin at the other side of the bed who was gripping his chest, trying to calm his heart after the little surprised.

“ Wh-what?”

Changmin asked, confused.

“ I-I should be the one asking you that! Why were you screaming? You scared me!”

“ I scared you? You were the one that scared me! And you were screaming too!”

“ Th-that is because you were screaming first so I...”

Changmin stood up hastily and that was when he felt pain all over his body. He staggered to the bed and sat down.

“ Anyway, where am I? My body hurts all over.“

Changmin glanced around the room that he was in. All of it were too white for Changmin’s taste and the room smelled like medicine.

“ In the health room. You fainted when we collided.”

Sungmin sat beside Changmin, smiling. Changmin looked at the ceiling trying to remember what had happened and slowly his eyes widen when the memories came back to him in pieces.

“ Oh, . Medusa’s gonna kill me! “

He quickly stood up,wobbling in the process. He tried to put on his shoes but Sungmin grabbed his arm.

“ Calm down, you are still unstable. “

“ But the books, I need to-“

“ I already had someone else to do it. So, sit down and rest. “ Sungmin pouted.

“Oh. O-okay.”

Changmin sat back beside Sungmin. Smiling, Sungmin started the introduction.

“ I’m Lee Sungmin. From Class 1-3. You are?”

“ I’m Shim Changmin. Class 1-1.”

“ Ah,you’re Kyuhyun’s classmate!”

Sungmin’s eyes beamed excitedly. Changmin blinked as he practically saw the giddy boy was shining.

“ Ah, yes.”

“ How is he in the class?”

Changmin scratched his cheek at the question. How is Kyuhyun in the class? How does he supposed to know that. They never talk before. Changmin could probably bet that Kyuhyun doesn’t even know his name.

“ Um... I never talk to him before.”

“ Ehhh? Eventhough you guys are classmates?”

Sungmin gaped disbelieved at Changmin.

“ Well, he is kinda... I don’t know. He has that superiority air around him so I’m quite nervous. Besides, I don’t have the courage to talk to him. “

Changmin brought his leg up to the bed and hugged them to his chest. He looked at his feets that were covered by white socks. One of his habits when he is feeling down.

Sungmin was silent as he stared at the depressed Changmin before smiling gently.

“ I guess so. He is always been like that since we were young. “ Sungmin sighed as he leaned back,supported by his hands. He stared ahead at the white ceiling of the room.

“ Since you were young?”

Changmin raised his head to look at Sungmin. Sungmin glanced at Changmin before looking back at the ceiling.

“ He is my childhood friend. My parents are friends with his parents so you could say that we’ve been together even before we were born. “

Changmin looked back at his feets.

“ Must be nice. “ Changmin muttered.

“ Hmm?”

“ Nothing.” Changmin shook his head and smiled.

They talked a lot more about many different things. Changmin found that Sungmin are very close with Kyuhyun ( at this, Changmin felt a little bit jealous of Sungmin. Not that he ever admit it. ) and that Sungmin already has a lover. Both of them like pink but Sungmin is more obsessed.

Changmin felt strangely relieved and calmed when he is near Sungmin. He felt really happy when Sungmin told him that he is his first friend that has the same interest with him.

“ Well, well, well. Looks like you’re in great condition to be chatting. “

Sungmin and Changmin turned to the voice and saw a woman wearing a long white coat leaning against the door frame. Her hair was tied in ponytail.

“ Jiyoung!” Sungmin stood up from the bed.

Jiyoung walked towards them and stopped in front of Sungmin.

“ You brat, use honorifics when we’re in school! “ Jiyoung pinched Sungmin’s cheek.

Sungmin smiled cheekily at her as he rubbed his sore cheek.

“ Anyway, both of you should go now. The recess is almost over. You’re okay now right?”

Jiyoung turned to look at Changmin that was starting to put his shoes on. Changmin nodded to the school’s nurse.

He was feeling better now just a little bit pain at the back of his head. Besides, he already missed a lot of class for that day.

“ You’re no fun, Jiyoung. We just getting started, right Changmin?” Sungmin pouted.

Changmin just smiled at Sungmin’s childish attitude.

“ Now, now. Both of you, get out. “

Jiyoung pushed both of them outside of the room and slammed the door behind them.

They were silent for a moment. Sungmin and Changmin stared at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“ Sorry for that, Changmin. My aunt is always like that. “ Sungmin smiled.

“ She’s your aunt?” Changmin widen his eyes.

“ U-huh. I know what you’re thinking. She looks young to be an aunt rite? But don’t be fool by her looks. “ Sungmin said with a serious expression as he waved a finger in front of Changmin’s face.

“ O-okay.”

“ By the way, I need to go somewhere else after this. Sorry I can’t accompany you to the class.” Sungmin smiled apologetically.

“ No, it’s okay. Thank you for everything. It was nice getting to know you.”

“ Me too. Well then, see you again! Bye! “

Changmin smiled contently as he stared at Sungmin’s back until he disappeared around the corner.

“ Sungmin is really nice. “


Changmin walked down the hallway that was now empty since the bell signalling the end of recess hour had rung a minute ago. Changmin hurried his steps.All the while he caressed the bumped that grew at the back of his head.

‘This is going to be a while.’

Changmin sighed. His sisters will definitely make a ruckus about this. Especially Minji given that is the loudest among the siblings.

Changmin was just about to turn the corner when he heard someone talking. He stopped in his track. Changmin peeked from behind the wall and saw that there were a girl and a guy standing-

‘ W-wait, isn’t that Kyuhyun?!’

He can’t make sure who the girl was because her back was turned towards him but he was definitely sure that Kyuhyun was the guy. Kyuhyun’s face was calmed yet Changmin sure that he was annoyed by the girl for some reason.

“ Can’t you give me a chance? “ the girl spoke.

“ I already said no. “ Kyuhyun replied as he sighed.

“ B-but, I like you!” the girl said, her voice trembled.

Changmin’s eyes became wide. He-he just came across something that he shouldn’t know!

“ But I don’t like you.  “ came Kyuhyun’s reply.

Changmin winced at the reply. It was harsh and cold. Kyuhyun really live up to his nickname.

Changmin saw that the girl started to tremble. Judging from that, Changmin was sure that she will break down any minute.

“ Pl-please, Kyuhyun. Give me a chance. “ the girl was close to begging.

Kyuhyun smirked.

“ You’re not good enough for me. Get lost. “

Changmin gaped as the slapping sound resonated along the empty hallway. The red mark on Kyuhyun’s face was visible for him even from his spot.

“ I hate you!”

The girl ran past Kyuhyun that was touching his red cheek, hissing. Changmin stared with horror at the scene that just played before his eyes.

‘She j-just slapped the Evil Prince!’

Suddenly, a grumbling sound was heard coming from Changmin’s empty stomach that made Kyuhyun to look at him that was peeking from behind the wall.

“ Damn stomach.”

Changmin muttered as he was found out eavesdropping on someone else. Changmin avoided looking at Kyuhyun that was now staring at him with a raised brow. Heat grew on his face more and more as he noticed Kyuhyun was walking towards him.

“ Um, I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to- uaaahhh!!!”

Changmin shrieked when Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed his wrist in a tight grasp. Kyuhyun gaze was stern then he started to dragged Changmin by the wrist.

‘ Hiiiii~ Noonaaa!!!! He’s gonna kill me!!!’


Changmin didn’t know how does they end up in front of the entrance of their classroom because he was occupied with staring at Kyuhyun’s slender fingers that were wrapped around his wrist when Kyuhyun was dragging him.

Kyuhyun glanced at Changmin for a moment before he continued dragging Changmin into the classroom until they were completely standing in front of the classroom. The noisy class became silent. All of the attentions were focused on them both and Changmin didn’t like that.

He tried to free himself from Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun’s gripped tightened on his wrist for a while before letting go. Changmin sighed in relief but it didn’t last long when Kyuhyun held his hand.

He stared in shocked at the smirking Kyuhyun.

“ Wha-“

His eyes became wide when Kyuhyun leaned closer and closer until their nose were touching. Changmin practically felt his heart was going to burst out from his ribcage from the closeness that their breath mingled together.

“ K-Kyuhyun?” that came out as a whisper from Changmin because of the nervousness.

Then it was closed. Changmin held his breath when the distance left between them was closed by Kyuhyun when he kissed Changmin on the lips. Their classmates gasped and Changmin could see Junsu and Jaejoong visibly paled at the corner of his eye.

Changmin didn’t know how to react so he just stood frozen until the kiss ended. By then, Changmin was in a daze and he flushed deeply when Kyuhyun rested his forehead on his. They stayed in that position for a while before Kyuhyun turned, facing their classmates.

Kyuhyun laced their fingers together. Their fingers fitted perfectly and that made Changmin’s heart throbbed. He felt dizzy with the happiness swelling inside him and he finally lost it when he heard Kyuhyun’s statement.

“ This is my boyfriend. Please give us your blessings." Kyuhyun smirked.


What the hell did I just write?! *slams head on the desk*

Anyway,thank you very much for those who are subscribing this lame fic.

I appreciate all the lovely comments! *bows*

And I'm very sorry for the lame chappie and the lame grammatical mistakes.

Go on and kill me... *depressed*

Till then~ *waves*