From Onew's P.O.V

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

 

(So i though i do a few P.O.V from 2 of them Onew and then Minho (Next chapter) before i continue with the story, I'm not very good with P.O.V i'm better at outside P.O.V but i wanna try them anaways so ennnnjoy. (Sorry if you wanting Minho saved yet)

 

 

 

Onew P.O.V

When I went to bed that night, my tummy gurgled and twisted. I tossed and turned but finally I slept.

When I opened his eyes and looked around it felt like everything was normal but when I swung his legs around to step from the camp bed, I saw it my small legs, I quickly climbed from the bed and ran to the mirror hanging on the wall and gasped. I was a child. While I saw a version of me I only seen in pictures from years ago I couldn’t help but laugh. 

Then I was startled when I heard Taemin’s Voice.

‘MINHO? Hello -Why is there a baby?’.

I walked out to see a very confused looking Maknae I tried to speak but just couldn’t pronounce the words so said ‘Minnie’ instead. Taemin asked me who I was and where I was, but am he I am Onew so I pointed to myself. Again I struggled to speak like a normal person.

Taemin then ran to the next room where Jonghyun and Key should have been. And I even gasped seeing to small toddlers. ‘Key? Is that you? Jonghyun?’ Taemin turned to me again ‘Onew Hyung?’.

I think what shocked me the most was the fact Minho was a baby and Taemin was the one to care for us. If anything I wish that Key was in Taemin’s place right now. Because I could see the panic in Taemin’s eyes and I mean who wouldn’t right?

Taemin put Minho down against this pillow and ran off I think he went next door because he came back with a box. He really should call the manager or something. And what really annoyed me the most was the box of clothes he received, the only ones to fit me was girl’s clothes I mean how humiliating. Key bless his little self, still looked fashionable.  Jonghyun too. I watched as Taemin tried to dress Minho up. I guess he the most helpless he can’t do anything and I’d hate to be a baby.

Finally Taemin seemed to snap from his dream world and realise that we wasn’t going too changed back anytime soon. And I don’t think he intended to but he shook me kind of harshly. But he was panicking so I guess it’s kind of ok.

I watched him cry his little heart out while we all sat around I think Minho was so unhappy his boyfriend was crying that he started to cry. That’s all he ever dose cry. I guess it’s the only thing he can do.

Taemin held Minho so I and the other too hugged him from all angels just so he felt safe even though we are small we are still here.

He finally rang the manager but much to my dismay the jerk hung up on him. So I thought of the Noona’s they always understand. And they did they took a little convincing but they seemed to believe it. Minus the fact Sulli noticed I was wearing girl’s clothes. But anyway they took us to the park, I LOVE THE PARK!  I ran around and jumped and slid down the slide I swung on the swing I ran thought the entire small things I couldn’t do when I was a guy. I hadn’t had that much fun in years I really felt like a kid. A real little kid.

When we got back from some quick baby shopping Taemin looked a bit of a mess, I think he was stressed. Maybe Minho had been crying again and was driving him crazy.

Somehow the afternoon in the park wore me out and we had a nap. Taemin had joined us when I woke up with a grumbling tummy. I went to the kitchen and saw the sandwich I reached up catching it and it fell to the floor smashing I tried to grab some of the food but cut my finger instead and my finger bled, I kept squeezing it and for some reason I started to cry. Taemin came to my rescue by putting on a plaster. I then found that drink we had the ious night. How did I forget about aht I started to read the small print on the back ‘PERMENANT’ I didn’t want to be a kid forever. I looked at Taemin who was starting to panic I guess he really didn’t understand what was going on.

While he changed Minho nappy he asked me questions I knew the answers I just couldn’t speak properly but nodding helped. I guess he knew it was me inside but I was kind of trapped.

A small spider caught my vision and it took away my thoughts of a serious conversion or at least sort of one. I started to taunt it, oh how it was fun. I could hear Taemin yelling for me to kill it. But I was too drawn to it being afraid of me. I finally got it pinned against a corner. My hands getting closer and closer then it ran up the wall I slammed my hand against the wall but it was fast and somehow got behind the sofa I couldn’t see it then.

Oh how I could have laughed at Taemin attempt of a meal fruit –bless him. He was even giving Minho banana milk. He never let anyone have that. He was struggling though, so I mentioned the stuff the girls got.  And finally Taemin seemed a bit happier.

Then he started to ramble about getting a job and looking after us it was silly really I mean him only 17 he didn’t even looked that age. He was saying he couldn’t let them take us away and that he be there forever then he said something to Minho who cried again. Why is he always crying?

Finally Taemin decided to put us to bed normally I’m never this tired but that park it took it out of me and I fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning I found key crying in the hallway. He must have wet himself as his bottoms were wet. Jonghyun was laughing at him. We walked into Taemin’s room and woke him. He didn’t look pleased. So me and Jonghyun sat next to Minho and started to watch him. Man I would hate to be a baby.

When Taemin returned I guess for a moment he was a kid. He started to blow raspberries on Minho tummy, and then he went after Key I ran away when he came for me. I didn’t want it but he caught me on the stairs. I laugh and squealed.

Then we all cuddled up on the bed. There was a knock at the door and Taemin left. Jonghyun followed him.

We ended up sitting in the room with the manager. Then these people came from goodness knows where and started taking Key and Jonghyun away, Taemin tried to hide me but I was grabbed and taken anyways.

~

So here I am now sat in a house with this couple who have taken me in. They don’t know who I am, they keeping calling me ‘JongSun’ I’M LEE JINKI.

Then the couple's mother comes to visit I guess she wants to be a great grandma, she's took me out and treated me with sweets. But I wanted to go home so I kept saying ‘TAEMIN-Taemin want to go Taemin’. I knew eventually she would take me so I wasn’t going to stop.

 

(Yeah that - maybe Minho P.O.V will too but then i be bac onto the story :D)