I dont think I can do this

Taemin and his baby Hyung's

(Ive lost my notepad with the rest of this story so i ned to do some searching but i felt light adding this little bit..hopefully it should get better soon. )

 

Taemin re-read the small print over and over trying to take in what it said ‘No –No-That can’t be right –no’ He shook his head ‘No-no-no’

Taemin cried again that day, it was all too much Taemin was only young and he liked being cared for not to be looking after children, but he didn’t want anyone to take them away though he loved them; he loved them more than anything. He left his half made sandwich and walked back into the room sitting on the floor then laying down next to baby Minho and trying to sleep himself, he really did pray that he would wake up and it be all a dream.

He was awaked by loud smash and the sound of crying again. But this time is was not Minho he sat up eyes glazed looking Minho was asleep still Key and Jonghyun was cuddled together under a small animal print blanket and where Onew was meant to be was pile of blankets.

The cry got Taemin to his feet he strolled into the Kitchen to see Onew holding his hand, a bloody hand and Taemin’s half made sandwich and plate all on the floor.

‘Onew Hyung what did you do?’

‘Hungry’

Taemin took hold of his hand and check out the small wound it was only small but Onew had been squeezing it causing a fair bit of blood to drip out. He grabbed the first aid kit and pulled out the small plasters. Wrapping it around the small cut and kissing Onew’s finger ‘There all better’

He started to collect the broken plate pieces he didn’t notice Onew who walked over to the Wine bottle and started to read it. He was on his way to throw away the slightly dried out salad before catching Onew’s shocked face. What shocked Taemin more was that Onew was able to read the small print, because he was a child children can’t read that well yet at the age? Right?

‘Onew be child now Minnie?’

‘Hyung can you read it?’

The child nodded. As he pointed to the bottle ‘Me-child always’

‘Not forever –can’t be forever you might just grown up –oh no that means-it’s a phase you’ll be fine-I’ll take care of you and bring you up’  

Onew held the bottle up tears clearly in his eyes. The maknae took it and placed it on the kitchen side and hugged Onew ‘You have to grown up again –you have to’.

Finally the other three boys awoke Minho the first letting everyone know he had make a stinker which Taemin was more prepared for this time.

‘So Onew if you can read are you normal on the inside?’ Taemin asked him as he held the nappy arms length to the bin.

‘Yeh’

Taemin looked at him with wide eyes. ‘So you still Onew just trapped right?’ The boy nodded. He then turned fascinated by a spider on the floor, and started to torture it by whacking his hand near it. Taemin on the other hand was now as far away from it as he could saying ‘KILL IT KILL IT’

Minho wailed for attention as Jonghyun and Key started to poke and prod at him. Key was patting him a little hard on the chest to calm him down and Jonghyun was trying to tickle his feet.

‘No don’t hurt him!’ Taemin yelled startling them; he dashed to be level with them and pointed at them with a finger.

‘NO! You do not do that –do you understand’ He said shocking himself for acting as a parent would. Key started to cry and Jonghyun had a small tantrum stomping his feet and wining.

Taemin picked up Minho and carried him over to the sofa so he could cuddle him against his chest. Key was now no longer crying and staring wide eyed at the poor tortured spider on the floor backed up against the wall. Jonghyun laid out over the pillow Minho was once upon and started to rustle about asking or attention.

‘Hugry huggrry’

Taemin rolled his eyes, he put the younger down while he wrapped the long scarf around himself, so he could hold Minho close then headed into the kitchen to make some kind of food because takeaway is not good for kids.

He took apart an orange, broke some banana’s and then cut some apple pieces, plucked some grapes from the bag it was in and plopped them in a bowl with some added raisins. He then took some meat sticks of his and put them in the bowl. Minho was watching him with his brown eyes as he prepared the food.

‘What do I feed you huh? You don’t even have any teeth’ he took a small piece of banana ready to eat it when a thought crossed his mind. ‘Banana milk’ he went over to the kitchen fridge and took out his favourite drink. ‘Ok I guess you can have this-seeing as you need it more than me, if you don’t like it I’ll just give you plain milk’. He brought in the bowls of fruit placing them on the table which the kids was sat at. They all looked at him as they saw his food attempt.

‘What! I can’t cook- don’t judge me?’

Onew stared to giggle and so did Key. Jonghyun was too busy scoffing the food down. Taemin sat down with Minho in his left arm with a steady hand he tipped the banana milk to his lips which Minho half lap at, his tiny hands trying to grab the bottle. When it dribbles down his cheek he started to cry instead.

Onew ran over to the bag Sulli and Amber had brought pointed to the small milk bottle inside. Taemin rejoiced pouring the milk into the bottle, and feeding Minho better. Then was even more happy when he realised they had bought some small baby foods. Which Minho happily ate? Taemin was thinking as they finished eating.

‘I will take care of you all–I promise I won’t let them take you away, I’ll get a job and I’ll care for you until your back to your normal ages okay?’ Taemin looked down at Minho ‘you can find someone else Minho Hyung who’s –who’s-’ Taemin let out a shaky breath. Minho started to cry.

Taemin stood up ‘Bed time’ he forced his Hyung’s who protested to be in their beds so early, Key and Jonghyun snuggled into one bed and Taemin kissed there head’s ‘Night’ He said. He switched off the light off. Then he went to the small bedroom Onew was in, whom was already snoring lightly, he kissed his head and turned the light off. Then Taemin brought Minho into their shared room he sat on his bed with the baby in his arms. The baby starred at him watching intensely.

‘You know –when i first joined the group –i loved the fact that i had four guys to care for me’ Taemin said. ‘And you Minho Hyung were the most caring because you watched over me all the time. But i never thought I’d wake up and have to care for you guys, as much as I love you all, i don’t think i can do this. What happens when the manager realises that you guys really aren’t here. Will they take you away from me’

Minho reached up his tiny hand fingers flexing and . He mumbled nonsense. But his eyes showed love and concern.

‘I love you Minho Hyung and i’m sorry we can’t be together anymore’ Taemin chocked.

Minho for the umpteenth time that day cried.

 

(Yeah so thought id add that bit not great blerrhg i'll update soon)